• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Partner for Fantasy RP or DC Universe RP

TheDragonKing

Roleplay Type(s)
Hey!

I currently have a craving for a Fantasy RP or a DC Universe RP. I don't have a story for either RP, but I would like us to figure it out together so it isn't one-sided. I'm more than happy to use both cannon and original characters. For my DC Universe RP I'm more so drawing from the comics, rather than TV Show or Movie iterations, and with my Fantasy RP, I'm open to any possibility. It could be dragons, or werewolves, or magic, etc.

If you are looking for Fantasy RP or DC Universe RP then please message me.

See you soon!

Hey!

I currently have a craving for a Fantasy RP or a DC Universe RP. I don't have a story for either RP, but I would like us to figure it out together so it isn't one-sided. I'm more than happy to use both cannon and original characters. For my DC Universe RP I'm more so drawing from the comics, rather than TV Show or Movie iterations, and with my Fantasy RP, I'm open to any possibility. It could be dragons, or werewolves, or magic, etc.

If you are looking for Fantasy RP or DC Universe RP then please message me.

See you soon!
“Hi, I’m SociallyAwkwardSoul and I just wanted to say that I was also looking for a DC rp. I’m glad there’s someone else out there who shares that same interest and I wouldn’t mind helping out with a story. Sorry if I bothered you.

“Hi, I’m SociallyAwkwardSoul and I just wanted to say that I was also looking for a DC rp. I’m glad there’s someone else out there who shares that same interest and I wouldn’t mind helping out with a story. Sorry if I bothered you.

No Problem! If you PM me, we could sort something out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back