• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MoonlitDoll13

Your Friendly Neighborhood Insomniac
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am looking for someone to rp with me. Could be fandoms or original roleplay. I am fine with either, but original roleplay takes a lot more planning. So you have to be up to helping me plan ideas. I don't like feeling siphoned of my creative energy.

First order of business. My rp rules.

1. I am a detailed roleplayer, I write as if I'm writing a story. I only do 3rd person. I don't expect the same from my rp partner(s) but I do expect effort. I cannot rp using *stars* and I don't rp with short answers. If you wanna rp with me, you gotta be able to adapt and help work out ideas for the rp as well. I can't be the only one coming up with ideas. I cannot rp with someone who doesn't use their imagination.

2. I mostly rp fandoms, and I enjoy using ocs (original characters) for these rps. But I will rp the canon/non-canon crush/love interest of your oc. The fandoms I use are listed below.

South Park, Creepypasta, Harry Potter, Marvel, DC Universe, Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate, Naruto/Naruto Shippuden, The Vampire Diaries, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Star Wars, Supernatural, Resident Evil(original stuff not the new game), My Hero Academia (I'm caught up on the anime), Angels of Death, Fruits Basket, Inuyasha. There are many others I can't name off the top of my head. I'm also willing to try out/attempt to work with other fandoms. Don't be afraid to ask.

3. Removed - Ask off site.

4. For certain fandoms I like working with AU's (Alternate Universe) rps.

5. When I rp I do 50/50. This means no one oc or character is more important than the other persons. We work on this rp together, we grow it together, we do everything 50/50 and things will go smoothly.

6. I don't rp with people under the age of 18.

7. Removed - Ask off site.

8. If you do not reply within a month, I will assume the rp is over or you're no longer interested in the rp. And I will no longer attempt to rp with you. I understand that life can be hectic at times. And I do respect someone who can tell me they're going through something and won't be able to talk or rp. Communication is key!

9. Do not tell me how to rp my oc. Or what to change. I made my oc the way he/she is and it stays that way. Period. Doing this will end our roleplay partner status.

10. Removed - ask off site.

--
Fandoms I am in

———

Movies.

Star Wars (the original six movies)/The Mandalorian

Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts

Pirates of the Caribbean

Anything Tim Burton related

Lord of the Rings

The Princess Bride

Stardust

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

Horror franchises (mostly slasher films - Scream, I Know What You Did Last Summer, etc)

Marvel/DCU

————

TV Shows.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer/Angel

The Vampire Diaries/The Originals/Legacies

Pretty Little Liars

Star-Crossed

The 100

Dollhouse

Supernatural

Charmed (the original with the Halliwell sisters)

Dexter

Marvel/DCU

Once Upon A Time

American Horror Story

South Park (the characters have to be aged up)

Archer (animated series)

————

Anime.

Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate

Death Note

Fruits Basket (not interested in animals anything. I just really love the characters and storylines)

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden - Do not ask about this fandom. I will post it back up when I feel ready.

My Hero Academia

Tokyo Ghoul

Angels of Death

Sword Art Online

Black Butler

Durarara!

Psycho-Pass

Castlevania

————

Games.

Resident Evil (the original stuff, anything before 6, 7 & 8)

Mortal Kombat

Final Fantasy

Legend of Zelda

Kingdom Hearts

Five Nights At Freddy's

Castlevania

Alice - American Mcgees/Madness Returns

Skyrim

————

Other.

Creepypasta

Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss

Vampire Kisses (a book series)

YouTuber stuff (Jacksepticeye, Markiplier…etc)

Original ideas.

(I'm open to other fandoms as well)

--
My favorite romance tropes.

1) Love-at-First-Sight. - This is self-explanatory. The characters meet for the first time and one or both of them fall in love then and there. An example of this is Romeo and Juliet.

2) "Forbidden Love". - One of the most popular tropes. (A personal favorite). This focuses on the forbidden romance.

3) "Love/Hate relationship". - The characters used to be friends or even close. They find each other again and fall in love. Turns out they still have issues to work through. This is also known as the enemies to lovers trope. Another popular trope. An example of this is The Hating Game (a great movie).

4) "Childhood Friends". - They grew up together and got close. They cared for each other no matter what. They're best friends but something tore them apart. Either one moved away or they had a falling out. But as they grow up they realize just how much they truly loved each other when they were kids.

5) "Second Chances". - They dated before but things got messy or they just grew apart. But years later they meet again, can they rekindle that old flame, or will it fizzle out? This idea focuses on the couple that had a previous relationship (more than friends) but fell out of love. Now they could get back together, do they have a second chance?

6) The ‘Fake Relationship’. - The characters are friends or even enemies that have one goal in mind - Make their crush/partner/ex jealous by having a fake relationship with each other. But over time that flies out the window when they fall for each other.

7) Opposites Attract. - The characters are from different worlds. He's a jock/she's a goth. She's popular/he's not. The fact is they both have different personalities and different groups they hang in. But somehow they're attracted to each other. The polar opposite couple can't seem to stay away from each other. This is a cliche trope, not to be confused with enemies to lovers. These characters just met and things escalated from there. This can be paired with other tropes.

8) The 'Supernatural/Paranormal'. - One of the characters finds himself/herself in love with someone not of this world/astral plane. This involves demons, ghosts, aliens, and things out of the norm.

9) Dark Fantasy. - This one is one of the darker tropes. Best used in horror-based stories/roleplays. -theres more but I can't post it.

10) The ‘Trapped in a -insert here-. - The characters get stuck together somewhere. They could either already know each other from work/school/or mutual friends. They could be friends or enemies. They are trapped together for a certain amount of time and are forced to talk or interact. They might have something in common. They might fall in love.

--
I apologize if any of this intimidates anyone. But I know what I want in rp and I want to have both parties enjoy roleplay.

I am willing to double up with role-play partners.

I am willing to try out new ideas/fandoms.

- I cannot do male x male romantic ships. Sorry, I have tried in the past and it feels weird, and I can't take it seriously. Please do not ask for that.
--
Thanks for reading. Feel free to message me if you want to rp.

Last edited:
Haven't done a Creepypasta RP before, though it's certainly something I'm willing to attempt, especially since it's a Fandom I've loved and explored for the better part of my life. I'm also always willing to do anything Star Wars related. Especially if it's in KOTOR or Unleashed timeline.

Hi! Would you be interested in playing Kit from AHS asylum against a female oc of mine? I’d be open to other AHS canons, too!

hey! if you're still open, i'd be interested in writing a youtuber based rp with you! i'd love to discuss more in dms!

Hey! A touch rusty, but I’d absolutely love to get back into the swing of things with a Skyrim RP if you’re interested ^^

Hi! Would you be interested in playing Kit from AHS asylum against a female oc of mine? I’d be open to other AHS canons, too!
Sorry hun. I will not rp that fandom on the site due to the nature of how the show is and stuff.

I mean heck, im down for a Creepypasta/Slenderverse RP if you're still looking!
That is, if its OK for me to use an OC. Ive had her since 2015 so i can assure you she's pretty thought out. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back