• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Astrology

I’m a role player who is above the age is 20 and seeking some friends to write with. I really enjoy writing and have been doing it since I was 11. I’d like to think I’m Literate though my creativity does need some work!

Will do F/M F// and if you can convince me, then M//.

Keep in mind for Fandoms I take the idea but come up with my own story and use OC’s. I can use Canons but you’ll have to convince me.

John Tucker Must Die ****** (so I have a plot but if anyone wants to do this movie with me I want to have it be a f// relationship!!! )
Inuyasha
Riverdale
Glee
Originals
Vampire Diaries
Pretty Little Liars
The 100
Grimm
Supernatural
Maze Runner
Hunger Games
Harry Potter
Divergent
Supergirl
Flash
Avengers
Chicago PD
Criminal Minds
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Spider-Man
Percy Jackson
Twilight
Game of Thrones (though only modern version)
How to Train your Dragon
Fringe
Waking Dead
Fear the Walking Dead
Descendants
X-men
Warm Bodies
Legacies
Underworld

/Non Fandoms/
Lycan x Human
Lycan x Lycan
Lycan x Other supernatural
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Vampire x other supernatural
Witches x Human
Witches x Witch
Witch x Other supernatural being
Highschool
Best friends
Werewolves
Patient x Doctor

Really, I’m open to many things so just talk with me.

Alright!

1. So, rules for me are simple- if you don’t like the roleplay or get bored just tell me and please don’t up and leave me. I promise to show you the same respect.

2. Minimum a paragraph. I don’t like one liners and I won’t send them to you so please don’t send it to me.

3. I love playing multiple characters and love it even more if they’re diverse! I will have a straight character and then a lesbian! If you agree to playing multiple characters please don’t shine the spotlight on just one. I understand if the others aren’t in the scene at the moment but if I send you a paragraph on one character and one on the other then try to do the same?

4. Plot twists are amazing!!! Throw any my way!

5. If you have an idea just let me know! I don’t bite! Besides, I love hearing ideas to add to the story.

6. Don’t control my characters please? Well here is a better way to phrase it; don’t force my character to do anything without permission.

7. If you have any limits, tell me! It doesn’t mean we can’t role play it simply means I need to respect them. As for myself I don’t have any except my characters will not do vore.

I do have some plots but it all depends what we want to do!

I'm semi-interested in this, now that you bring up Lycan x human or some other stuff, I do over a paragraph easy, that's way within my ballpark and frankly, I'd love to have a low 4+ paragrapghrP running just to experiment and have some fun with some ideas , I love mixing OC universe and seeing what chemistry forms from it, I've been and have done it with great results that have inspired my standalone writing greatly.

If you are at all interested I can send you a link to some example characters of mine?

I'm semi-interested in this, now that you bring up Lycan x human or some other stuff, I do over a paragraph easy, that's way within my ballpark and frankly, I'd love to have a low 4+ paragrapghrP running just to experiment and have some fun with some ideas , I love mixing OC universe and seeing what chemistry forms from it, I've been and have done it with great results that have inspired my standalone writing greatly.

If you are at all interested I can send you a link to some example characters of mine?
Of course. Send me some examples and I’d love to create something with you. Just PM me and we can surely get started on brainstorming.

hm, might be interested in a witch and a werewolf, or a human and a spirit lool?

Oh, sorry, I didn't want to clutter your post if this didn't pan out. I have a few Marvel Universe OCs I want to give a try

I've seen all except the two last seasons (I think haha, might be only the last I haven't seen haha), I didn't really have a plot in mind, maybe we can make something up together? But maybe Grimm x Wesen or something like that haha?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back