• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‘πŽπ†π”π„ 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 β€” OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm loving the system updates I feel like I'm in the early access beta and get to see the game developers hard at work

Evening my scrumptious ones, as noted in the interest check the deadline has now been announced!! Yippee!! I hope some of you are clammy right now!!!! Please note this will be a lenient target and I am willing to give extensions to those that ask.

Applications are due by the end (11:59pm) of Wednesday 29th of May.

Since my timezone is incomprehensible to many, this is based on New York time (UTC/GMT -4 hours) for convenience. This gives me time to prepare the Discord OOC, the invites, and launch it early Thursday.

Another little announcement will be made after this process is complete and applications will be closed till we next open. Thank-you my yummies for all the effort.

Timezones are so awful, I agree. I didn't want to apply a specific time but just in case people would prefer it, I added one anyway. But you're completely right for JST!
1716692123716.png
(Ignore the 16 hour(s) behind and 3 hour(s) behind listed below them, they're basing that off my timezone which is a horrid GMT+12.

For anyone else who'd like to check their timezone with NYC, here's a neat little website to compare them.

I am counting down the days!!!

After tomorrow I'm off for two days 😎 so gonna scrub any remaining debris out of my profiles and put in all the extra thonkin I've done about those boyos over the last couple of days

aurelian_character_sheet_systems_update_1.1:
- i've decided after long deliberation that he's an exile. for now. this might get changed. i keep pinging between low society, high society, and exile. im normal.
- rewrote the personality because i decided that i did not emphasize how absolutely rancid this man's vibes are upon first meeting him
- stared at the persona tab for a little too long. decided to steal gao's formatting. im normal i swear.
- some general changes to the hcs and the habits and the like, but to be honest i forgot what i did with them im sorry

ilya_characer_sheet_systems_update_1.2:
- ilya has gotten a facelift. i stared at the chicago med fc for too long and it annoyed me enough to finally try to find another redhead (SIGHHHHH)
- this is the last time im changing the persona section i swear, a couple of rewordings here and there, mostly just cosmetic though

These are basically so that Gao knows when I'm done editing shit and its finalized (until i decide to be cazy and mention that im doing this again)

Hello everyone! I just wanted to pop in from the shadows and give a quick greeting to you all! It's a pleasure to acquaint with you! Everyone's characters are so beautifully written! I hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening!

sniffs this chat. alas I am currently in the trenches for another two weeks but it smells delicious in here

Hello everyone! I just wanted to pop in from the shadows and give a quick greeting to you all! It's a pleasure to acquaint with you! Everyone's characters are so beautifully written! I hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening!
I have been aSLEEP so I am late but hi! What a lovely hello and what a lovely application you've made!! Glad to see you popping into the ooc.

I have also been lurking around in the shadows, but all of these characters are so well written! It's been a treat reading through everything :bishiesparklesl:
Yet another quiet applicant that has snuck some beautiful writing under our noses, thank-you also for your hard work β™‘

sniffs this chat. alas I am currently in the trenches for another two weeks but it smells delicious in here
sniffs you back. As another who is claimed in the trenches for a week, I am wishing you an early release.

I managed to scrounge four songs for Antarin and six for Bec, time to weed the garden with Musical Inspirationβ„’ and make sure those profiles are SUBLIME

I managed to scrounge four songs for Antarin and six for Bec, time to weed the garden with Musical Inspirationβ„’ and make sure those profiles are SUBLIME
Listening to Tarin’s playlist…I knew that man was Hozier coded you can’t fool me I saw his luscious curly mane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back