• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‘πŽπ†π”π„ 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 β€” OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
To quote our DMs

"Your honor im girlypop and I don't like jail"
My beloved qunqun I lay my heart at the ground of your feet, for you have graced me with the most darling information. I am indentured to your command and shall you find yourself needing anything of me I will respond to your call

everythime I log on , this chat gets more and more chaotic and I do live for it

Every day there is an increasing offer of body parts. First skin. Now hearts. 🀨

dc50769e6e589e30045a19f712ca8b3b.gif

gao yearns for replacement parts

Might be a bit off-topic, even though I would give you my bones Gao sensei...
Prove me if I were wrong but I didn't see a character application who were an actual pirate. I mean it isn't the second season of the One peace live action or a Pirates of the Caribian See reboot but still pirate...stuff. And not even a single character application with an eyepatch...oh! I couldn't bear that!
To the hell with the Butcher, I have a new idea hehe~

Do you mean that no one is using a pirate face claim? Both of mine are.

I mean, if you've read the lore sheet, its not like we are straight up plundering yk.

Might be a bit off-topic, even though I would give you my bones Gao sensei...
Prove me if I were wrong but I didn't see a character application who were an actual pirate. I mean it isn't the second season of the One peace live action or a Pirates of the Caribian See reboot but still pirate...stuff. And not even a single character application with an eyepatch...oh! I couldn't bear that!
To the hell with the Butcher, I have a new idea hehe~
My character , The Navigator will be a pirate (its one of their secrets but shhh shhh no telling the captain!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back