• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Robotech - The Invid War - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The Silverback is a nice little ride. I like it.

Soon, but not yet. They will be developed with the later versions of the Cyclone. Your Pilot Ground Veritechs skill will cover them, but if you want the full combat ability for the Silverback, you'll need to get the MECT skill later on.
Alrighty. Just checking so I know what sort of others skills to get.

I still got another thing of choice to pilot. Not sure what to get there.

I can get MECT cyclone instead, to make sense as a marine.

Will we be using only the standard 30's, or are other variants available?

The Cyclone version in use at the moment is the 010 models. The 030 and later models will be developed in time, along with the Silverback.

The Cyclone version in use at the moment is the 010 models. The 030 and later models will be developed in time, along with the Silverback.

Could go with the 015 Spider. Recon focus, and with this being just before invid, it would not really be known it is fairly vulnerable to them.

It is available, but I just haven't gotten it posted in the equipment section. Same with the Space Cyclones.

It is available, but I just haven't gotten it posted in the equipment section. Same with the Space Cyclones.
Arent the Space Cyclones the 020 series? Are they the new ones, or in development at the current time in RP?

Yes, I'm going to allow the use of the 020 series Cyclones. The 040 and 050 series will be available later on.

Those are the ones in the core book. They are the Saber, Battler, and the Super Cyclones.
Ooh cool! I wasnt paying attention numbers then.

And upon looking things over, either the 15 spider or the 24 comet. Depending on whether our focus is space or ground.

Also! Can CVR-2 body armor be used with 010 series cyclones? Or does the body armor have to match the cyclone series?

And I'm not seeing it, but do the early CVR body armors have male or female variants or did that start at CVR-3's?

Ooh cool! I wasnt paying attention numbers then.

And upon looking things over, either the 15 spider or the 24 comet. Depending on whether our focus is space or ground.

Also! Can CVR-2 body armor be used with 010 series cyclones? Or does the body armor have to match the cyclone series?

And I'm not seeing it, but do the early CVR body armors have male or female variants or did that start at CVR-3's?
The focus will be space-based for the immediate future.

To keep things simple, I am having everyone start with the CVR-3 armor.

In that case, I may go with the VR-021 Nova as my ride of choice if I have to bug out of my Alpha.

Also, just to let everyone know, I am saying that both the Alpha and Beta come with a back-up Cyclone in their cargo hold.

The focus will be space-based for the immediate future.

To keep things simple, I am having everyone start with the CVR-3 armor.
Fancy!

Speaking of simpler.

Will you be using the house rule of all W.P.'s follow the same level up scale?

And with space. I'll go with the 24 Comet. All the better given apparently the Novas and Comets were often deployed together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back