• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Robotech - Southern Cross Adventure - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
However, without that com tower, we wont be able to receive reports of their movement and location. Nor warn the convoy of incoming artillery strike. Unless Neo the Radio Queen has something up her sleeve.

Well, since you brought that up, I was thinking when it was my turn, Gabi could take to the skies in jet mode and act as our new control tower instead of attacking. If our GM approves, of course.

Psychie Psychie is it possible to fire or pop smoke and kick a downed destroid out of way into cover behind a wall in the same turn?
You can grab the trashed Tomahawk, but you will have to be in Battloid mode and will not be able to fire. Dragging it behind cover will take your full action.

You can grab the trashed Tomahawk, but you will have to be in Battloid mode and will not be able to fire. Dragging it behind cover will take your full action.
What about using the defense smoke dispenser to cover the hole during the same turn?

It is about 40 foot wide. Enough room for you to be able to make the recovery and pull the ruined Destroid inside and out of the line of fire.

That's a big hole. Is there any wreckage of the com tower around that is large enough to block or narrow the hole?

Well I don't need a pretty piece :p just something to help minimize the breach.

But no worries there. A wall of tanks can be just as effective.

There is the option to perform a Simultaneous Attack, but the downside is that it doesn't allow a defense roll; you focus all your effort in hitting and basically say, "Go ahead and hit me, I can take it." With as many opponents out there, that can get really deadly very fast.

Psychie Psychie I'm not asking for hints here; I want to clear this action with you before I go posting it. Here's my line of thinking.

1. Gabi has not been detected by the enemy (Go Recon!).
2. She has full (or near-full) information on them (location, numbers, etc).
3. She was able to break their electronic jamming meaning she is free to use her radio.
4. She is in a VHT-10A and with the use of its ground radar can send that data to friendlies and act as a spotter/Forward Air Control to any aircraft liaison officer she can get ahold of.
5. Using this method, she can call in air strikes, artillery, and/or additional forces (if any are available).

Yes?

Assuming we get to survive this encounter, I have a rather salty IC rant in mind. Should be entertaining.
This is more or less written. Initially, I was gonna have him blow up in the Captain's office, but I don't want to undo the progress the squad just made. Instead, it's more like a 10-minute string of cussin' and fussin' about the battle/situation.

Psychie Psychie I'm not asking for hints here; I want to clear this action with you before I go posting it. Here's my line of thinking.

1. Gabi has not been detected by the enemy (Go Recon!).
2. She has full (or near-full) information on them (location, numbers, etc).
3. She was able to break their electronic jamming meaning she is free to use her radio.
4. She is in a VHT-10A and with the use of its ground radar can send that data to friendlies and act as a spotter/Forward Air Control to any aircraft liaison officer she can get ahold of.
5. Using this method, she can call in air strikes, artillery, and/or additional forces (if any are available).

Yes?
Your line of logic is solid. You can call for aid from the various assets in the area.

Psychie Psychie

Question about melee attacks!

Did my action use up one of my attacks for the round, or does that only apply to actual attacks?

Your action was used as you were taking the downed Tomahawk out of the line of fire and getting it into the relative safety of the inner compound of the base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back