• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Robotech - Southern Cross Adventure - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Heya folks! Good news! All 255 of the Robotech episodes (and more) are now free to stream! Here's a link to the article at polygon.com. =)

Wow, look at all the posts that showed up while I was offline! ( Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Sorry, Illya! Gabi is into guys!) =)

I've been meaning to take a look at the show/movies but I keep running short on time.

As for the OOC banter, that was great comedy, much appreciated haha.

And third heavy has to come rescue. To save Gabi .. and put Ryuko out of her misery, relieving her from her shattered psychie.

D. Rex D. Rex D. Rex, you are a trip! Ha ha ha!

You too, Illya! Oh my gosh, was that funny!

Just to let everyone know, I made a bit of a screw-up when I chose the name Taniya for the Zentraedi High Lord. That name was already being used in Dannigan's own Robotech game, and I never even thought about the fact that I took that name without either asking for permission or giving credit where it is due. Dann and I have been PM'ing about it, and we have come to an agreement on this.

To try and put this right, I am changing the name of the High Lord to Zerkia. Once more, sorry Dannigan. It won't happen again.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Sherwood Sherwood Purr Purr Rykon Rykon D. Rex D. Rex WlfSamurai WlfSamurai

Works for me! I dont remember names to well anyway, so was probably just gonna keep calling her whatever demeaning name amused me at the time.

Also Duenan, told you that you should have said you name was Seymour Butz. Would have made a more interesting wanted poster.

Works for me! I dont remember names to well anyway, so was probably just gonna keep calling her whatever demeaning name amused me at the time.

Also Duenan, told you that you should have said you name was Seymour Butz. Would have made a more interesting wanted poster.

Random person: I found him sir! I found Seymour Butz!!!

Officer: that just sounds wrong!

I got the first floor and found them funny, but the last one eludes me. Could someone spell it out for me, please?

Along this line of humor, my favorite is a book and author combination. "50 Yards to the Outhouse"...

...by Will E. Makeit. =)

Psychie Psychie I will repeat here when I told you in conversation. You have been a Rock Star since day one and if I didn't like your game, I sure as hell wouldn't be in it. You are good people and I really appreciate you taking the time to fix this. =)

I have a question about the Ajaxes. Illya appears to be requesting two ion cannons instead of one, but I forget if we've covered this. How many do we have? If two is overbalancing, then please leave me with one.

And to everyone - I apologize for the length of my introductory in-game posts. I am still figuring out who Gabi is and, as always, the writing helps. Later on, I will need less words. But if I am putting in too many words now, let me know? I want you to have fun too. =)

I got the first floor and found them funny, but the last one eludes me. Could someone spell it out for me, please?

Along this line of humor, my favorite is a book and author combination. "50 Yards to the Outhouse"...

...by Will E. Makeit. =)
Dick is the name that is short for Richard.

Ah! Thanks, D. Rex! I know that, but I hadn't put that together with this joke. Now that name strikes quite an unusual image! =)

Psychie Psychie ?

Psychie Psychie
I have a question about the Ajaxes. Illya appears to be requesting two ion cannons instead of one, but I forget if we've covered this. How many do we have? If two is overbalancing, then please leave me with one.

Also, may I recommend a post reflecting missiles and their statistics be put into Lore? Folks brand-new to the game who lack the books won't have much clue as to how they differ (or what's even on their wings) without one. I would recommend you mine, Psychie, but in my game there is a difference between rockets and missiles and my list reflects that.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 If you like for the meantime, see my in-character post. There is a spoiler inside the Payload and Combat Details that you are welcome to copy for your use. =)

Last edited:
Psychie Psychie ?

Also, may I recommend a post reflecting missiles and their statistics be put into Lore? Folks brand-new to the game who lack the books won't have much clue as to how they differ (or what's even on their wings) without one. I would recommend you mine, Psychie, but in my game there is a difference between rockets and missiles and my list reflects that.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 If you like for the meantime, see my in-character post. There is a spoiler inside the Payload and Combat Details that you are welcome to copy for your use. =)
I'll take a look. :)

"Received"? I thought your characters hadn't gotten them yet?

"In addition to your new personnel, word has come down from the engineers in Monument City that there is a new heavy weapon that has been developed for the Spartas; a particle cannon that will be replacing your current 105mm shell thrower. It has the benefit that the weapon does not need ammunition, and it packs a harder punch than the APFSDS round. We will be receiving two of these new weapons for installation in your choice of tanks, with the eventual plans for all of the Spartas of the ASC to have them within the next year."

Perhaps I'm confused on timing then, it seemed like they would be arriving/installed during the 15-day intermission.

I will add them to the Lore section shortly. Thanks for bringing it up.
Was it ever decided which Spartas tanks received the new cannon upgrade?
The new guns are on the convoy being delivered along with other supplies, so everyone has the older 105mm cannon.

Also, for the two Ajax, they only have one of the arm mounted ion cannons, not two.

Purr Purr , please give me a Perception roll, and a Systems Operation roll to try and burn through the jamming.

By "Systems Operations" I take it you mean the "Sensory Instruments" skill? Gabi is also actively trying to make use of her Detect Ambush and Detect Concealment skills (in addition to trying to Prowl in her Ajax). =)

By "Systems Operations" I take it you mean the "Sensory Instruments" skill? Gabi is also actively trying to make use of her Detect Ambush and Detect Concealment skills (in addition to trying to Prowl in her Ajax). =)
Yes, I just used the wrong wording. Go ahead and add your Detect Ambush and Detect Concealment rolls to the list.

Okies (I know someone else who does that - me!)! Will do!

I am off for now. Take care and have fun, folks! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back