• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Robotech - Southern Cross Adventure - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well, I keep reminding myself that while my scores are not as good as some, I am happy with what I've got.

Just curious, are there any skills available that aren't in the shadow chronicles book?

There is a Master Skills List for all the Palladium games, but obviously there will be some skills that are different or just not appropriate to this setting. Psychie Psychie if you want, I can share the link that I have.

I figure I may as well weigh my options on taking hacking instead of something not currently covered by the team or something that would improve combat capabilities.

Found the link, and I added it to the character tab. There are some skills that are different from the Robotech book, like Kickboxing. In the master skill list, it adds two melee attacks, and the one in the Robotech book does not. In the case of differences, we will go with the Robotech book.

Found the link, and I added it to the character tab. There are some skills that are different from the Robotech book, like Kickboxing. In the master skill list, it adds two melee attacks, and the one in the Robotech book does not. In the case of differences, we will go with the Robotech book.
Is there a section on Mecha creation?

I have an idea for an OC Mecha for later use if you're interested.

I found what I was looking for... Artificial Intelligence. Since the idea of it came up in play, and potentially played a part in devastating our own forces, I think this progression makes sense.

That was quick :p

It is a conspiracy... she did this all so she could have Gabi all to herself. We have a yandere in our midst.

W-What?! Ryuko is no traitor though!
Yes, but traitor to whom? Which higher power is she sworn to? The church of Gabi removes all former entanglements.

But the dark truth... what if Gabi learns? It was you who killed the squad all along! You will break her heart and lose all hope of her acceptance! And your world will know only darkness as Gabi will feel only hatred to you, and you fall into the abyss of insanity. You deny reality and remove choice as a factor. Going full Mirai Nikki.

And third heavy has to come rescue. To save Gabi .. and put Ryuko out of her misery, relieving her from her shattered psychie.

Yes, but traitor to whom? Which higher power is she sworn to? The church of Gabi removes all former entanglements.

But the dark truth... what if Gabi learns? It was you who killed the squad all along! You will break her heart and lose all hope of her acceptance! And your world will know only darkness as Gabi will feel only hatred to you, and you fall into the abyss of insanity. You deny reality and remove choice as a factor. Going full Mirai Nikki.

And third heavy has to come rescue. To save Gabi .. and put Ryuko out of her misery, relieving her from her shattered psychie.
B-But Ryuko was wanting to rescue the team too. The chance was too great of a risk though

B-But Ryuko was wanting to rescue the team too. The chance was too great of a risk though
THE CHANCE OF LOSING GABI WAS AN EVEN GREATER RISK!

Such a dangerous mission was the perfect cover for such a heinous act. To remove all obstacles of your path to Gabis love. All distractions of her attention. No one would suspect you. No one would suspect your goal. And in your grief of betraying your friends, it would easily be mistaken for grief of losing them. If it even was real grief! Psychopaths are masters at emulating human emotion. It could easily have all been for show.

And now, with all that has happened you can move into phase too. Act all innocent and vulnerable. Seeming to try and struggle to stay upbeat. So that you can ensnare Gabis sympathies.

THE CHANCE OF LOSING GABI WAS AN EVEN GREATER RISK!

Such a dangerous mission was the perfect cover for such a heinous act. To remove all obstacles of your path to Gabis love. All distractions of her attention. No one would suspect you. No one would suspect your goal. And in your grief of betraying your friends, it would easily be mistaken for grief of losing them. If it even was real grief! Psychopaths are masters at emulating human emotion. It could easily have all been for show.

*Walks away from crazy person.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back