• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Robotech - Southern Cross Adventure - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sherwood Sherwood So, yeah! Sherwood! CPT Conway want any Gabi-style backup now since she has both skills? =) Wheee!

Psychie Psychie

Using Tirolian Lore and Zentraedi Lore, Gabi would like to try her Computer Operations Skill (98%) to see if she can figure out how to stop the countdown sequence.

Also... wasn't expecting this kind of action! Whoa! =)

/Silly On

Psychie sez, "So sorry, you guys. All of you failed. So... see the Robotech Factory goes into this hyperspace thing where... you know.... dimensions come into play and it winds up right on top of the Walking Fortress in Sherwood's Rifts Adventures. So... you guys mind playing two characters at once for awhile? <Insert "evil" GM grin here>"

Us: "Aaaieee!!" But also... "Whoaaa!!" 8D

/Silly Off =)

Again, givin the arrogance of these guys. I'm sure they probably did put layers of security around the fold space sequence to send us into the middle of nowhere. However... One can just "pull the plug" on power and this bucket goes nowhere. One way or another, there are some vulnerabilities we can play with that are far less likely to have catastrophic backlash.

With Deunan and Alan catching some Zzz's, what is Marlon and Gabi doing in the meantime? And how long do you guys let the others sleep, keeping in mind that you are also tired and could really use a short rest, too.
Psychie Psychie

Do we have any idea of how much time we have until the action starts?

Marlon would keep watch, of course. Monitoring for the bioroids and other potential threats. He would give Duenan and Alan an uninterrupted six hours of sleep. Seven hours if he isn't too tired. Though would send Gabi and Neo to get some rest after early if the situation looks undeniably defensible.
D. Rex D. Rex

I'm sorry, D., but I can't understand this post. Can you please tell me what Marlon is doing as opposed to what he may or may not be doing? I mean, what is he really doing?

D. Rex D. Rex

I'm sorry, D., but I can't understand this post. Can you please tell me what Marlon is doing as opposed to what he may or may not be doing? I mean, what is he really doing?
Marlon IS keeping watch. Depending on how tired he is he WOULD let Duenan and Alan get an extra hour of rest. Depending in security he WOULD send Gabi and Neo to get some rest early.

D. Rex D. Rex

1. Marlon is keeping watch (with Gabi).

2. Marlon will let Conway and Alan rest an extra hour unless he is too tired to do so? If that is the case, he will wake them?

3. If there are no security alerts, Marlon will let Gabi and Neo sleep early?

Yes?

Thank you, D.! I apologize if I'm annoying you. The word "would" has thrown me off since middle school when used as a declaration of intention. It has something to do with the way my brain is wired. Appreciate you taking the time to spell out for me. =)

Just to let you guys know, we are nearing the end of this chapter of the game, and will soon be moving on with a time jump into the next exciting part of the story.

Just to let you guys know, we are nearing the end of this chapter of the game, and will soon be moving on with a time jump into the next exciting part of the story.
Do we get any hints as to what's next? Lol I think we passed into the unknown.

Mmm.

Epilogue: Paperwork

Ok, the next IC post is up. It involves us transitioning from the more organized war effort against the Robotech Masters to a guerrilla war against a much more powerful enemy. You are now the resistance force.

Psychie Psychie

How long was it between the factory and the Invid Invasion?

Is it only 3rd heavy at the cache?

And how much knowledge do they have of the invid? Such as, do they know they can track protoculture?

Psychie Psychie

How long was it between the factory and the Invid Invasion?

Is it only 3rd heavy at the cache?

And how much knowledge do they have of the invid? Such as, do they know they can track protoculture?
A total of two years since the battle around the Factory; one fighting the Robotech Masters, and one of relative peace before the Invid arrived and blasted anything that moved against them.

It is only the members of the Third Heavy.

At the moment, you are aware that the Invid have some uncanny ability to track your mecha when the power supply is active. It only seems to apply to weapons and gear that work on Protoculture, making conventional vehicles and projectile weapons very valuable to a group of resistance fighters.

A total of two years since the battle around the Factory; one fighting the Robotech Masters, and one of relative peace before the Invid arrived and blasted anything that moved against them.

It is only the members of the Third Heavy.

At the moment, you are aware that the Invid have some uncanny ability to track your mecha when the power supply is active. It only seems to apply to weapons and gear that work on Protoculture, making conventional vehicles and projectile weapons very valuable to a group of resistance fighters.
Cool beans.

Sherwood Sherwood Purr Purr Rykon Rykon Psychie Psychie
Two years of peace is a long time! Do you all have any relationship differences you all would want to happen in that time period?

For example, Sherwood Sherwood would the relationship that had started between Duenan and Marlon have fizzled out or grew in that time? Cause I could see Marlon staying the course if Duenan was interested in doing so.

Ok, the next IC post is up. It involves us transitioning from the more organized war effort against the Robotech Masters to a guerrilla war against a much more powerful enemy. You are now the resistance force.

Somehow, I wasn't expecting this at all. Still, Psychie, that was one of the smoothest one-post transitions crossing years that I've seen on RP Nation. =)

Thank you very much!

I have been thinking of what to do for you guys that is something different than 'I see bad guy, I shoot bad guy' over and over. This has been on my mind for some time, and I've been writing this up in my Private Workshop for a bit, editing it again and again to get the right feel. I hope you enjoy my twist!

Thank you very much!

I have been thinking of what to do for you guys that is something different than 'I see bad guy, I shoot bad guy' over and over. This has been on my mind for some time, and I've been writing this up in my Private Workshop for a bit, editing it again and again to get the right feel. I hope you enjoy my twist!
I think it will be a fun twist. Definitely adds a post apocalyptic Survival vibe that really changes up standard military affair.

Not to mention it gives us chances to operate on foot, and use skills we haven't needed to before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back