• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Robotech - Southern Cross Adventure - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Just remember where you guys are, and the earlier missions you've done while at Anton-17. That can come into play as you move forward.

Cool beans.

Sherwood Sherwood Purr Purr Rykon Rykon Psychie Psychie
Two years of peace is a long time! Do you all have any relationship differences you all would want to happen in that time period?

For example, Sherwood Sherwood would the relationship that had started between Duenan and Marlon have fizzled out or grew in that time? Cause I could see Marlon staying the course if Duenan was interested in doing so.
I think it was only one year of peace; it was a year of fighting to get the Robotech Masters gone, then a year after that before the Invid came. But to answer your question, Deunan is quite happy with the idea of breaking a few rules to continue her relationship with Marlon.

Sherwood has it correct. And technically, while there has been 'peace' for a year, there has still been jobs for the Third Heavy to do that would call them into a fight every now and then.

I think it was only one year of peace; it was a year of fighting to get the Robotech Masters gone, then a year after that before the Invid came. But to answer your question, Deunan is quite happy with the idea of breaking a few rules to continue her relationship with Marlon.

Well no body to stop them now. If the world got this bad this quick, a lot of military rules are out the window.

Indeed. There is no longer a world government, and only rules are the ones we make for ourselves.

Indeed. There is no longer a world government, and only rules are the ones we make for ourselves.

I think i might have Marlon have been thinking about asking for marriage. Probably got a ring and everything. Then the invid came, and put those plans off.

So we're a gang now instead of a military squadron? Well, not to bring a downer or tell anyone else how to play, but Gabi's sticking to her Recon Patrol roots. I just have to figure out how to play her now that her some or all of her family is likely in their graves or with their backs to an Invid Slaver's lash. Not sure how to handle that and enjoy it.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong - I'm happy for Marlon and Deunan.

Deunan is still going to be treating this as if we were still a military unit, just one that is far behind the enemy lines.

So we're a gang now instead of a military squadron? Well, not to bring a downer or tell anyone else how to play, but Gabi's sticking to her Recon Patrol roots. I just have to figure out how to play her now that her some or all of her family is likely in their graves or with their backs to an Invid Slaver's lash. Not sure how to handle that and enjoy it.
Well, if we can't win, then we will make em hurt. Scorch the earth and leave them with nothing.

Marlon is in the same boat. He would have no idea how his family is doing and no way to find out.

However, with Marlon being a Mr. Fixit, his engineering skills will be more helpful here than his combat skills.

You will have a target that could make a big difference soon enough. In the series, we have Scott Bernard making his way to Reflex Point where the Invid Regiss is at, the center for all Invid activity on Earth. Stop her, and you cut the head off of the snake.

Heya folks. Forgive me for not posting yet. These changes are very sudden for me. I'm having difficulty going from a Gabi who was just in space with her team, all of them doing the nigh-impossible to this. No army, no family, no world. Just death or slavery. I wasn't ready for this at all. I'll try to post when I can find what's going on in Gabi's head. Right now, she's as confused as I am. Your patience with me is appreciated. =)

Feelin a bit of writer's block on this one as well. Trying to sort out Alan's mental state and it's going to take a bit more thought on my part. Once I can get past that, I should be able to get a post in soon.

Psychie Psychie What do we know of the fates of our Characters' families? I can imagine we'd be going after them if we knew they were alive.

Psychie Psychie What do we know of the fates of our Characters' families? I can imagine we'd be going after them if we knew they were alive.
Depending on what part of the planet they were in, you would not even know. Long range communications are spotty at best, and many major cities have been blasted into rubble, while others are still standing even with the damage done to them.

Heya folks! Sorry for not posting sooner. I've looked into what's left of Gabriela De La Rosa and I'm not sure I like what I see. But I'll give roleplaying her in this environment a shot. Game on! =)

lol You are always so specific about stuff like that.

Deunan will go and check in on what Gabi is hearing.

I know, right? Normally I like details, but this, I don't like because I have to ask it almost every time. I'm not certain what is being said. It happens during spoken conversations in my Real Life too.

When someone says "I would" (do something), the first thing my brain asks is "O.K. Under what circumstances would you do it?" This is immediately followed with my trying to figure out if those circumstances have passed or not. It never happens when people are using clear language like I will or I am. The benefits of a "not-so-normal" education. Sigh.

Sherwood Sherwood
Purr Purr Nevermind. I forgot that I roll for you. One moment.

And then something like this happens in your game, and I'm reminded that I am far from the only person with these little issues! Hah! Thanks for being such a cool guy to game with, Bud! =)

Sherwood Sherwood

And then something like this happens in your game, and I'm reminded that I am far from the only person with these little issues! Hah! Thanks for being such a cool guy to game with, Bud! =)
I can only do my best to be the best person I can be, even with all my mistakes (and Lord knows there are a lot of those). Thank you, my friend.

Heya folks! Kaerri and I are going out of town for a few days. Should be back Sunday. Stay safe and have fun! =)

Just to let everyone know, Dannigan and I have been talking about switching his character of Gabi for a different one. We are in the process of making up the details of his new character, and I have some thoughts on how to make the switch.

Should we wait to post IC for a bit? I don't want to derail whatever plans you are working on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back