Roast the shit outta the avatar above you

She is, but given yesterday’s argument I thought you were aiming the “loli lover” thing at me.

Oopsie :P
Awe hahaha nono 🤣 i dont even remember what I did yesterday tbh but I have vague memories of what your mentionning. Was high af adnd Im rereading some stuff from yesterday and im like “why on earth did I write ANY of this stuff lmfao”

Awe hahaha nono 🤣 i dont even remember what I did yesterday tbh but I have vague memories of what your mentionning. Was high af adnd Im rereading some stuff from yesterday and im like “why on earth did I write ANY of this stuff lmfao”

You know, it's not healthy to have your phone that close to your face. All those blue lights and things, they do a number on your sleep cycle.

Your unicorn looks like it's calling out for someone to save it from the torture you're putting through. #SaveTheUnicornFromHugs
Family friendly roast. \(>w •)/

Ya're one of those who thinks randomly putting three sixes on stuff makes ya really cool aren't ya?
actually no, I think 666 is quite... stupid. Especially since half the people dont even know what and where it comes from lol. On another note...

Your unicorn looks like it's calling out for someone to save it from the torture you're putting through. #SaveTheUnicornFromHugs
Family friendly roast. \(>w •)/
Keep trying to strike a pose... nobody is actually looking at ya :L

Putting blood on your fingers and demon horns on your head doesn't make you look demonic. It makes you look like a 12 year old's edgy Gary Stu OC.

Also, your roast was not bad. It made me laugh a little, because I thought it was kinda funny too. Good job. \(>3 •)/

Putting blood on your fingers and demon horns on your head doesn't make you look demonic. It makes you look like a 12 year old's edgy Gary Stu OC.

Also, your roast was not bad. It made me laugh a little, because I thought it was kinda funny too. Good job. \(>3 •)/
Damn u must of been real intrigued by that avatar choice cause even i didnt notice the blood xD and glad it made u laugh ;) probably hit a sensitive string, tears swelled up and u only could laugh or else you’d feel like a loser :’) sad life

I may have liked your comment, but this still is roast the shit outta the avatar above you. Personal roasts don't really count.

With that in mind...

You look like a computer hacker from stock images.

I’m pretty sure you wear that mask, so that you have a chance with women. I would question your logic, but I’m sure it’s an improvement.

actually no, I think 666 is quite... stupid. Especially since half the people dont even know what and where it comes from lol. On another note...
Again, the thread is to roast the avatar. Not talking about you personally...

I’m pretty sure you wear that mask, so that you have a chance with women. I would question your logic, but I’m sure it’s an improvement.
"Expiration date" is just a social construct to you ain't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back