Roast the shit outta the avatar above you

the fact that you once did still makes you a sad excuse for a mouthbreeding wankstain
your mother cries in the same basement you jerk off in, I hope you know that
choke on a dick

*cracks finger*

Basement nobody feeding off ramen to purchase weebo figurines from japan and play Call of Ctulhu all day or Runescape.
That.... either you missed the “roast the avatar” part or you somehow threw that roast in one of the few times I am not using an anime avatar.

the fact that you once did still makes you a sad excuse for a mouthbreeding wankstain
your mother cries in the same basement you jerk off in, I hope you know that
choke on a dick

I see even the genie’s wishes couldn’t solve that face...

Aww what a cute little anime girl, in a moment you might need your broom to zip a way from this roast because its gonna hurt, loose fabric over a tank top is it too hot for you dear? Short sock with stripes it isnt crazy sock day.....and halloween was soo several months ago isnt it time to hang up the costume and put on a summer clothes...

(No hard feelings

Aww what a cute little anime girl, in a moment you might need your broom to zip a way from this roast because its gonna hurt, loose fabric over a tank top is it too hot for you dear? Short sock with stripes it isnt crazy sock day.....and halloween was soo several months ago isnt it time to hang up the costume and put on a summer clothes...

(No hard feelings
Save your breath – you’ll need it to blow up your date.

D d1uni5ys24si3o
You think you’re so edgy with your silly little ‘relatable’ avatar? Ah yes, I drop my phone on my face daily because I’m a butterfingers and I can’t hold on to anything. That’s why your wife left. That’s why Karen took the kids from you. That’s why you’re homless and living in a box. You just couldn’t hold on.

D d1uni5ys24si3o
You think you’re so edgy with your silly little ‘relatable’ avatar? Ah yes, I drop my phone on my face daily because I’m a butterfingers and I can’t hold on to anything. That’s why your wife left. That’s why Karen took the kids from you. That’s why you’re homless and living in a box. You just couldn’t hold on.
respect the rules of the games. You were meant to roast Comicwolf Comicwolf you moron.

Lol an army lead by a thot ain't worth shit to me. I bet I could lead you into bed and boom now your just my bitch and your army is mine.
once a thot always a thot 🤷‍♀️
I can hear your loneliness through my screen. Your insecure possessiveness is almost impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back