Roast the person above you

Caffeine Freak is such a masochist they have to come here to get bad roasts just to have a reason get out of bed in the morning. Can't you sense the puddles of drool by his/her keyboard?  No, Freak, no!

Charleen's feet stink an she/he don't luv Jesus. 

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a reason that the Captain was cast off their ship and it's because they were too much of a curmudgeon to keep their crew happy #roasted

The jokes on you! I have several siblings that respect me!

I don't... I don't think that's how the game's played.  Roast me! Don't defend against a roast. Heheheheheh. :) 'Cause you know it's all in jest.

...unless that was an attempt at a roast, and then, well.  AxelWelRod's so bad at roasting that it comes back as a half-compliment!

You asked for this!

The reason why we got rid of the Captain was because he lacked any of the necessary skills to actually Captain our ship. It got to such a low point that whales had begun to throw harpoons at US! 

Charleen puts so little thought into his/her/their insults that her brain automatically shuts off under the impression no one's using it, like a bathroom light

hmm inter esting..

like that bathroom light you're comparing me to..

we don't have the "energy" to put actual effort towards the irrelevant *cough* das you so basically just die

lol it just came to me : - )

I bet you can drink twenty of those.

Per day

9431546C-BBDC-4ECD-AD50-16F6B7DF7B04-906-000000F975689816_tmp.gif

@Ragnhild

That was... so weak it couldn't even lift your pathetic morale after I'm done. 

Honestly, with a 'roast' like that, one must wander if you jumped in the gene pool when the lifeguard wasn't looking. I'm guessing by the way you seem to think you sound cool, that you imagine you're quit the wit... well, you're half right. Now I know why animals eat their young. 

We all need something only you can provide... your absence. Don't bother responding, you can save your breath for your inflatable girlfriend.

Oh you sure it's because you got bored or is it because you are too unintelligent and don't have enough of a attention span to pay attention to something but facebook. @Taggerung

My thanks, but I don't need you to defend me. Don't take it personally, I'm demonstrably more capable than most; it's not my fault you so thoroughly prove it. I'll make no claim to your mediocrity, and thus the insult I feel towards being defended by you, for I believe everyone is gifted. It's just a shame your package was lost in the mail.

However, as you found it necessary to help me out, so to do I wish to help you out. Which way did you come in? @djinnamon

My thanks, but I don't need you to defend me. Don't take it personally, I'm demonstrably more capable than most; it's not my fault you so thoroughly prove it. I'll make no claim to your mediocrity, and thus the insult I feel towards being defended by you, for I believe everyone is gifted. It's just a shame your package was lost in the mail.

However, as you found it necessary to help me out, so to do I wish to help you out. Which way did you come in? @djinnamon

Oh no hunny , you misunderstand. I was just putting him in his place and i didn't read your post. Its not that its too long rather it reminded me a politcian trying too be way to formal so it came out as cringy as as thier apperances or in your case your profile picture. #burn

You know why you weren't invited to that campfire party? It's because you can't even roast a marshmallow with that burn. 

Oh well. I'd love to insult you, but I'm afraid I won't do as well as nature did. 

speaking of misunderstanding, which of your parents thought the other wore protection when you were conceived? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back