Roast the person above you

JokerValentine said:
(hello there)
Small talk from someone who is from Space. You must be unbearable!
Look who is talking about "Unbearable". i just know all the "deals" you make are to get attention after how annoying you are bro...how unbearable

(The ninja is roasting today bread!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yonsisac said:
Look who is talking about "Unbearable". i just know all the "deals" you make are to get attention after how annoying you are bro...how unbearable

(The ninja is roasting today bread!)
A cyborg ninja? Puh-lease, isn't that cliché? Trying to be cool? Oh, also - ORANGE coloured writing? That's in a FONT? I'm not sure wether you're trying to be fancy or make your post as garish as possible.

(Glad I found this thread. This may prove to be quite fun.)

ResonantStorm said:
A cyborg ninja? Puh-lease, isn't that cliché? Trying to be cool? Oh, also - ORANGE coloured writing? That's in a FONT? I'm not sure wether you're trying to be fancy or make your post as garish as possible.
(Glad I found this thread. This may prove to be quite fun.)
May i let you know...i am a CULTIST cyborg ninja. And what are you? a empty road with no use?

and i will let you know i use orange because its the last color you will see once i ride my car on you EMPTY ROAD!

(Me to....:3)

Yonsisac said:
May i let you know...i am a CULTIST cyborg ninja. And what are you? a empty road with no use?
and i will let you know i use orange because its the last color you will see once i ride my car on you EMPTY ROAD!

(Me to....:3)
You and your horrid font choice. You have more likelihood of getting a date than Lord Gaben does of releasing a Half-Life 3.

( I know, same, but I think it was on another game thread)

Oi m8, I'll throw u on the Barbie n grill u up like a gatr m8.

@Fezzes

Last edited by a moderator:
(hmm, oh well then)

You don't grill alligators in Australia, you uneducated noddy. Alligators aren't even in Australia. In the same way that a brain isn't in your skull.

JokerValentine said:
You and your horrid font choice. You have more likelihood of getting a date than Lord Gaben does of releasing a Half-Life 3.
..........Y-.....F*** you got me there.....-3-

JokerValentine said:
OI bloke, u messin with the wrong man. I still got more brains than u. Get back in ur pouch n hop away b4 u get hurt, P. Sherman.
m8 reson y u have mor brain is cus its ful of worthess thoughts Beach! I have smal brain ful of GUD intelligence! Git Gud!

Awkwardpotato got stuck on an acid trip and never returned. Now he/she is trying to take the rest us with him/her with that name, title, and avatar.

Geez look who's talking @Little gasmask is your breath really that bad that you have to wear a mask? How did you not die already from the stench? I mean look, the see-through part is not even transparent anymore, it's green.

That is a military grade gas mask. They are meant to not be transparent. Get your facts ataright dog and btw @Starry Night can you please do me a favor and appolgize to the trees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back