Roast the person above you

Well sorry Mister get-yo-facts-straight. I guess they had to make them specifically like that cause no one can stand to see any of your faces.

Risk taker? What risk did you take, did you go on Disney.com without parental consent? That's totally got some nerve.

(This looked fun I thought I'd join in on it. :3)

Such confidence for the one like yourself. Yet like the hunter in the RP, you sure do lack the wit to think of a better roast. I bet I can fly faster than your thought process, even though I can't quite fly yet. ;)

I'd slap you but that'd be animal abuse!

That joke was shit. Just like you.

Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brook

Fish are in a Brook

Brooks contain water

Water is in tsunamis

YOU ARE A DISASTER!

Brook

Fish are in a Brook

Brooks contain water

Water is in tsunamis

YOU ARE A DISASTER!

I just got off the phone with Shinzo Abe.

We're willing to trade you for a draft pick, Kobe Bryant's ghost, and a bowl of soup.

Basically, gtfo.

roasted fam

JokerValentine

JokerValentin

JokerValenti

JokerValent

JokerValen

JokerVale

JokerVal

JokerVa

JokerV

Joker

Joke

Jok

Jo

J

Ja

Jac

Jack

Jacka

Jackas

Jackass

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JokerValentine

JokerValentin

JokerValenti

JokerValent

JokerValen

JokerVale

JokerVal

JokerVa

JokerV

Joker

Joke

Jok

Jo

J

Ja

Jac

Jack

Jacka

Jackas

Jackass

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Physiicz

Physiic

Physii

Physi

Phys

Phy

Ph

P

Pa

Pau

Paul

Paul B

Paul Bl

Paul Bla

Paul Blar

Paul Blart

ROASTED

*rubs hands together*

*slaps the guy next to me who has nothing to do with any of this*

Ok, "Lorkhan" I thought that you were, yah know dead, but with that being said, you'll be dead after I say that your profile picture is like diarrhea green and it's uglier than my grandmothers soul. (Did I just accidentally roast my grandma too? Whoops)

It must match your personality, shitty and dripping emptyness.

(I honestly made this all up on the spot, could've been nicer but isn't this a roast thread, be nice? Pfft.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back