• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy River Valley Academy For The Unique OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oooh okie, yeah there isn't that I know of, a friend in here wanted to know your gamer tags on discord were! I'm passing the message along :)

ALSO We love throwing our OCs in a constant state of panic. I kinda feel bad Naomi has just been anxious since she's been here lol

Lol she is adorable, who is she interacting with though?

Lol she is adorable, who is she interacting with though?
Anyone who wants to interact lol If no one does I can have her talk to a random student :D I didn't want to @ someone if they didn't want to write their response with someone or anything :') Also don't want to force anyone to interact with Naomi if they don't want too!

Eh it will be a while before I get home lol, but if no one intereacted with her by then, then I guess I could have her speak with the Saykire kids if you wish.

Eh it will be a while before I get home lol, but if no one intereacted with her by then, then I guess I could have her speak with the Saykire kids if you wish.
Okie! I have to head to job number two in like 30 minutes so I won't be home till 10:00 pm east coast time!

Also also, Bubbly Brontosaurus was asking for Discords because their wifi is out! So they can't see rpn at the moment!! Their Discord is Bratty Blonde#5944 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back