• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy River Valley Academy For The Unique OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Just a box cake. Its my sisters birthday so I was allowed to bake for her

I MADE RPNATION WATCH THIS CHAT...WHAT A LIE IT IS! IT NEVER UPDATES ME. D':D':
I hope they see the tears coming from my emoji eyes ^^
Tears
Anyways...It is probably a delicious cake!

EDIT: Now the layout is tricking me to! OH, WOE IS ME!

Havent tried it yet!
May or may have not fucked up the first basic step to it-
And oof mate!

He doesn't mean to. He just doesn't emote properly so most of his jokes just sound like straight up insults
Does he tell those close friend jokes to soon? When you call those close to you "annoying" or something along those lines?
I am just wanting to know what his 'jokes' or insults are, as my character can not go bald from being absolutely roasted.

Does he tell those close friend jokes to soon? When you call those close to you "annoying" or something along those lines?
I am just wanting to know what his 'jokes' or insults are, as my character can not go bald from being absolutely roasted.
It's more like a "0 mouth filter mischievous little shit says the first thing that pops into his gremlin brain" meets "completely straight faced, deadpan serious"

It's more like a "0 mouth filter mischievous little shit says the first thing that pops into his gremlin brain" meets "completely straight faced, deadpan serious"
She might as well just shave her head now. Get it done with. :closedeyescryingfrown:D'::deadopenmouth:
His interactions with others will definitely be very interesting though, so that is always exciting! I see you spicing it up in here ;)

She might as well just shave her head now. Get it done with. :closedeyescryingfrown:D'::deadopenmouth:
His interactions with others will definitely be very interesting though, so that is always exciting! I see you spicing it up in here ;)
Would you like the asshole to run into your character?

Let's gooooooo

I'll have him run into her to minimize the cursing out
OOO, now that is an interesting meet! I will have to reply later today however, as it is 3am right now. DONT WORRY THOUGH, because after I have finished sleeping I will be on it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back