• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy River Valley Academy For The Unique OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Im excited to rp with you as well! And yea we have quite a colorful variety within the mix!

Cello you are so sweet!

I also have a question, but its totally okay if you don't know. How do you make those really pretty sheets that divide it up by the categories, I'm not sure how to do it.

Hi! My sheets are almost done!

I also read up on the sheets, there is SO many cute characters! I'm so excited to roleplay with them! I'm absolutely in love with Daniel too!! I still really love the others, Like for example, Lucas and Asher are so dreamy! Margate and Yanni are such a cute duo! I cant get over how colorful these characters are! I'm so excited to roleplay with you guys!
you might be seeing yanni later in the RP right now boi just a background charater sorry for dissapoitment

Those are called tabs.
^You can find it here, and if you want to mess around with the bb code.
^Go use the private workshop, so you can test it out without anybody seeing the post.
Bubbly Brontosaurus Bubbly Brontosaurus

I also read up on the sheets, there is SO many cute characters! I'm so excited to roleplay with them! I'm absolutely in love with Daniel too!! I still really love the others, Like for example, Lucas and Asher are so dreamy! Margate and Yanni are such a cute duo! I cant get over how colorful these characters are! I'm so excited to roleplay with you guys!
Just punch Asher in the face you’ll get his attention pretty quick.

Ooooo, yay add another Tsundere , the most recent girl we had is a Kuudere.

Heh, i don't think we have any guys that are the flirty type.

tee hee! also I have a question about Margate! I noticed you said "Probably heterosexual" does that mean there is room for movement with a female?

Oh dear, trying to get into the ships already, your character isn't even fully made yet lol.

Lucas being called dreamy is literally the highlight of my night

That’s true. Asher is a safety hazard and requires somebody to let him know that his dumb dumb energy is spreading too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back