• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy River Valley Academy For The Unique OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah! A lot of it is her stability too! So anything that can distract her lessens the effects!
oh thats good usually i see such powers poorly balanced since taking control of others tend to be rather taboo due to the OP nature/removal of agency form others

OOOOO SOUNDS LIKE FUN

If it ever gets brought up to Naomi I gotcha! All she'd really have to say is her powers name and it's fairly self-explanatory what it does

oh thats good usually i see such powers poorly balanced since taking control of others tend to be rather taboo due to the OP nature/removal of agency form others
Yeah! I tried to think of ways to not make it OP, and fire magic weakens her as well as the moons and all that lol since she can manipulate water
Kinda like how water bending works in ATLA
Of course she also hates the idea of having control of someone, especially because of her past, so if you gently convince her she'll demonstrate, but she avoids it like the plague which is why it's so weak

If it ever gets brought up to Naomi I gotcha! All she'd really have to say is her powers name and it's fairly self-explanatory what it does

Yeah! I tried to think of ways to not make it OP, and fire magic weakens her as well as the moons and all that lol since she can manipulate water
Kinda like how water bending works in ATLA
Of course she also hates the idea of having control of someone, especially because of her past, so if you gently convince her she'll demonstrate, but she avoids it like the plague which is why it's so weak
though "magic" probobly not the best way to put it considering the setting but you mean fire based abilities?

That being said I gotta work in the morning, so Imma head to sleep! Night guys! I'll do any replies after my shift!!

Night night!
Sleep night and dont let the demons grab you and pull you to hell.

Bring them to everyone
Also I have to do something so ill write The Twins reply in a bit maybe after someone else posts but Ill see.

Same.
Im stuck on what to do with the twins but I hate rp-locking peeps
I just dont wanna give shit posts or repetitive ones

yea
Im debating on going to sleep right now and seeing if I can get ideas while I sleep.
No matter what though ill have a post up tmr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back