• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy River Valley Academy For The Unique OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
What’s a small head cannon you have for your OCs?
Lucas can sing "Single Ladies" in the original key/octave (in falsetto) and do the entire dance with a surprising level of competency. There's a home video of him doing it that his mom owns. It's the only home video where he's actually emoting properly.

Something that isn't "canon" but something you can envision your characters doing (like, I haven't been able to implement the "Single Ladies" dance with Lucas but it's a thing that I think he would do)

OOOOOOOOOH OK THAT MAKES ALOT MORE SENSE

I can see Amethyst spending hours in the art room with her illusions going on trying to replicate them onto a canvas.

OOOOOOOOOH OK THAT MAKES ALOT MORE SENSE

I can see Amethyst spending hours in the art room with her illusions going on trying to replicate them onto a canvas.
THATS SO CUTE 🥺
Naomi is 100% a hopeless romantic and has a secret love for cute mangas lol and, her words,
“If you ever hear me performing, no you don’t.” She’s scared to sing in front of people lol

Awe thats adorable!

And Dahlia would to. She could not watch the Hunger Games without breaking down mainly during Rues death.

1104df7a359cad37-.gif

^Alesia's homing effect power if she throw someone. 😆

Sorry I didnt do Mama Oak or The Twins my mind blanked for their thing-

Also trying to keep up in Spanish class but I promise ill get round to it after!

Not really a headcanon for Daniel as it sort of canon

But he usually let's people wear his favorite hats if he likes them enough. Hats are like sort of a sacred thing for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back