• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Rising From The Ashes

I am interested in joining this RP with a character(not ruling a kingdom).  Is it too late to join at this point?

I worry for @Raizel for whatever is happening IRL for him. Should we progress the roleplay @ Ignis? Or should we wait it out until he is free from the claws of reality? I understand that we all have school, reality, sports, etc..., but it has almost been a week something has happened there, and as they say, days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months, etc. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Last edited by a moderator:

Attention!

This is what we will being in Raizel's absence. 

Everyone will leave Ignis due to something hugely important to Galandor.

Because as diplomatic rulers, we understand that sometimes important things come up and we will reschedule the meetings.

So, with this I hope that everyone can transition easily and I'm extremely sorry if my solution causes difficulty. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

~Bunny

So..what makes your last character immortal? (I may have missed that part in his history)

Also, what 'gods' did he meet in hell?

The last character has been hacking slashing demonic creatures and getting himself tainted with their blood, kinda manifested his soul into somewhat demonic which allows him to live longer. That's why he's physically more durable and stronger than the average human and can take on blows that no normal mortal could take. Gods he has met are gonna be mostly chaotic gods and one example would be the blood god that is based on war, anger, hatred, rage, murder, and blood. If yah want me to think up of other gods I can do that and put it in.

Well I thought the rp was dead so. Kinda..ignored my gm stuff. Also, the real world has been baring on my shoulders x.x because..life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back