• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Rising From The Ashes

Guys, I'm so sorry that I took so long with this update, I had some problems at home. i'm sorry to leave you waiting.

In a summary, he went through the same ordeal as Indigo. The "Mandate of God". Any more stuff I have to fill? (Oh, and I removed the 117 shtick) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, I'll just play the "Immortal Human Card"

Lol I think Bunneh just wanted to make sure the 'immortal' was just misused as every vampire writer ever missuses it. Since immortal doesn't mean 'who doesn't age' it flat out means 'cannot die'. Really, they mean 'Eternal Youth' but Immortal just sounds better so they roll with it despite them not truly being an Immortal.

@Iuadago Adaicate Bellarum

No invisibility either. 

Also, the die thing..it's fine. BUT, they will not just automatically return in a matter of seconds. No, no. It will take months to fully return, and should someone burn their bodies or chop them up and spread them around..they will not return. They will forever be dead.

So I have been watching this thread for a bit now and I have finally reached a point in life where things have cooled down enough that I can RP, so I'll post my kingdom CS in a day or two.

Also on the subject of immortality, Its definition is eternal life, fantasy tends to put it as can not age while they use invulnerability or invincibility as can not die from unnatural means like decapitation.

@DeathValley105 A Wynchesterian Ship gets there in less than 12 Hours. (Apparently) Fun Fact; Wynchester is in Great Britain. You are in Australia. If you can get there at a minimum of 2 Days, I fear that you're behind in naval tech. I'm not one of the two GMs, but I honestly don't think it should take two days. It's just a cruise from Australia to China. How long could that possibly take?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back