• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Rising From The Ashes

I was trying to think of something, but I got nothing. This is the only viable option to the clusterfuck it has become.

I think so as well. I didn't want to resort to this.. but it had to happen. So..if you wouldn't mind, pick up as though Indigo had never intruded on their lunch. (Yet.)

I guess, since Bur'roham wasn't involved in any of this, his posts doesn't need to be voided. It would be fine for him to keep going normally.

@TheCountryWarrior Not really, i used the tour just so if you wanted to go to Galandor. Although she's a nice  character of her own, haha

But please, do go on with your adventures! 

what has been recently going on?

Is there a war or?

I've seen some strange posts about an invasion ..

Oh, this is a really complicated story. So Indigo went to Ignis to meet Galandor, Galandor had Eloria present there as well at the meeting. Diplomatic insults flew, Indigo proposed a "Leauge of Nations" a diplomatic function, Eloria refused, Indigo went home, spread some propoganda, and went back with his royal fleet to "Finish the business" is what happened in a sense. All while Indigo was Drunk. :P  

Okay , xD   , im gonna join you not because my need to support , but to serve my own goals within ignis .

also im gonna say we have allied before your blockade  , is that okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back