• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Rising From The Ashes

I'm interested as well - looking at creating an industrialised nation, but I'll wait for more info before I get stuck in

Heh >~< sorry about the lack of lore. 

I shall try to find the time to do it~ (and hopefully my internet won't be a butt later too -.-)

@xEmoBunnehx Will we be able to create our own nations?

Absolutely. That's what the 'kingdoms' CS is for. Feel free to change that around and all. Not all nations have to be Monarchies.

@xEmoBunnehx Slacker! 

Totally worth using my break to write that one word.

<.< I hope so. Butt head.

To everyone else:

I am extremely sorry for not working on the Lore today. I was busy with the real world, and could not find the time to do it x.x tomorrow will be the same way. Wednesday might be a tiny bit better. Again..I am severely sorry for making you all wait.

To everyone else:

I am extremely sorry for not working on the Lore today. I was busy with the real world, and could not find the time to do it x.x tomorrow will be the same way. Wednesday might be a tiny bit better. Again..I am severely sorry for making you all wait.

That's okay, take ya time xD

@xEmoBunnehx

Also in the rules when you said that flying things will be rare, I take it that means that aircraft and zeppelins and the like are off the cards?

@xEmoBunnehx

Also in the rules when you said that flying things will be rare, I take it that means that aircraft and zeppelins and the like are off the cards?

There is much I need to add to the Lore, mainly the time period. The time period is medieval...so no those would never exist.

By flying things are rare..I mean Angels, Flying demons, Dragons and things along those lines.

Okay, so now that I have the time on my hands...what needs to be added to the Lore? Other than the time period.

Right, right, I will probably end up making a hex-maker map for this, to better see where everything is at. So things like, 'Roughly where england', to me, will probably mean above the 'main' continent and slightly to the west or 'korea' would be far to the east in a peninsula. I'll probably work on it on and off once I get my kingdom done and I am working on my two characters. 

Is it a problem if I make my character sheet in about 1-2 days?

I am mainly focusing on the kingdom sheet right now.

Woot! Finally done with the kingdom.. now.. now.. now to the two characters... And the map... which I need to start.

homer-collapse-o.gif

Hii, I'll make my kingdom and CS by tomorrow. I just have a few questions. What are the mechanics of the game? I've never really played a nation-building RP, so I have no idea!

Hii, I'll make my kingdom and CS by tomorrow. I just have a few questions. What are the mechanics of the game? I've never really played a nation-building RP, so I have no idea!

It's really just like your typical RP, except..you run an entire nation (or in this case, kingdom). 

I'm sure there's a lot more to it..but this is my second attempt at a Nation Building RP so..I don't know if I'm doing it right or not xD

Here is a fair warning for you all (minus Cosmo because he knows), I start back today with my college classes so this means I won't be on very much. 

Please, for my sanity, don't be an ass and give me time to get to doing my GM stuffs. Eventually I will, on my own time.

Be patient with me and I will be with you.

Thank you,

Bunneh~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back