• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Riptide - A Fantasy Space Adventure [OPEN]

This sounds really interesting and actually pretty unique in parts. Presentation is top notch certainly. Couple questions.
-Are there any classes?
-What gods are available? A specific pantheon? Real life mythological deities? Just the Stream and the Void?
I’m not GM, but IIRC there are no classes—your character is designed freeform. And the Stream gods are the only ones available. You can choose a major stream god, which is listed on the world tab, or create a minor god of your own design. The minor god can probably bear resemblance to a real life deity
Another thing! You must state what the custom god relates to the most/what domains are most similar to with one of the Stream gods.
Both answers are correct! I encourage you to look at the "World" and "Rules" tabs for any further questions.

The roleplay is tentatively scheduled to begin next Wednesday! Please get in your character sheets before then if possible.

I have added a Lore thread which combines the lore from the "World" tab with some additional information from the old HP version of this RP: Fantasy - Riptide - Lore More will be added over time.

I have also created a short summary at the top of the Characters thread to allow you to see who is in the RP: Fantasy - Riptide - Characters

_Line 213 _Line 213 aergie aergie Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman Duckler Duckler Emmi Emmi Epiphany Epiphany Lunar Lunar Meredith Meredith that1aj that1aj Noivian Noivian Hercynia Hercynia Ronan Ronan Steel Accord Steel Accord TripTripleTimes TripTripleTimes We are still planning to start on Wednesday - even if you can't finish your character by then, I would appreciate some kind of message to know if you are still interested, otherwise I will assume you are no longer interested.

Eldarkon Eldarkon Sir Swigglesworth Sir Swigglesworth Your characters are almost good to go, you just need to make the last few adjustments we requested.

Finally, a reminder to Emibow Emibow Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy fluticasone fluticasone Lexielai Lexielai Tardy Grade Tardy Grade Fletchawk Fletchawk Jeda Teq Jeda Teq that your characters are accepted and that we will be starting soon. However, in the meantime, feel free to chat in the #ic-chat section on Discord.

Please let me know if I have missed your name and you are still interested in participating.

I have added a Lore thread which combines the lore from the "World" tab with some additional information from the old HP version of this RP: Fantasy - Riptide - Lore More will be added over time.

I have also created a short summary at the top of the Characters thread to allow you to see who is in the RP: Fantasy - Riptide - Characters

_Line 213 _Line 213 aergie aergie Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman Duckler Duckler Emmi Emmi Epiphany Epiphany Lunar Lunar Meredith Meredith that1aj that1aj Noivian Noivian Hercynia Hercynia Ronan Ronan Steel Accord Steel Accord TripTripleTimes TripTripleTimes We are still planning to start on Wednesday - even if you can't finish your character by then, I would appreciate some kind of message to know if you are still interested, otherwise I will assume you are no longer interested.

Eldarkon Eldarkon Sir Swigglesworth Sir Swigglesworth Your characters are almost good to go, you just need to make the last few adjustments we requested.

Finally, a reminder to Emibow Emibow Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy fluticasone fluticasone Lexielai Lexielai Tardy Grade Tardy Grade Fletchawk Fletchawk Jeda Teq Jeda Teq that your characters are accepted and that we will be starting soon. However, in the meantime, feel free to chat in the #ic-chat section on Discord.

Please let me know if I have missed your name and you are still interested in participating.
I'm still interested--I just need to finish up my character on Google Docs. I'll be able to PM it to you. Possibly Tuesday, maybe.

I’m still interested, I’ve just had a lot of homework and studying for tests and things to do. I should have my character finished by Wednesday, and if I can’t, I’ll let you know.

We are still accepting new players - feel free to drop by our Discord if you are curious, or to have a look at the roleplay so far: Riptide

We are approaching the end of our acceptance phase. If you'd like to participate, please submit a character as soon as possible! Only exceptional cases will be considered once the group moves to Isyn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back