• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Just a flurry of unordered thoughts - deal with it, folks!

First: thanks for including us in the discussion, appreciate the tag even if you think it's a natural thing to do, Dann. Also: Danny Dann doesn't add much to the name, but I'll find something clever one day, I swear...

Even if there's already a strong opinion on selling the armor to the coalition: That'd certainly be something Shaona wouldn't want to see. Don't think we're close to operating that thing, but perhaps Shaona could at least get a glimpse at it before it's sold. Random thought: Shaona learned her technowizardry somewhere nearby - perhaps, there's some chance to get a buyer from that direction? I'd like the idea to support the mages in the war, even if it's just by selling them stuff that the coalition never gets to see.

The staff looks interesting, if only because it has a few anti-magic stuff on it - think I'd prefer it in our hands, question would be if Terra wants to pick it up. If not, Shaona would likely be interested.

I'd take any kind of better gun any day of the week, think that much's clear - got mltipel in my inventory already, so I'd probably want to get rid of the older models.

Talismans: One for the minotaur, three for the dragon, rest to be sold would be my preferred option.

As for stuff we're saving up for: I'm a technowizard who hasn't done much technowizardry stuff yet. So as soon as we find a few moments to take a deep breath, I'd like to spend some money to improve gear myself. Not quite sure what's possible there, I'd probably have to consult Sherwood Sherwood for further options; but I'd like to enhance my armor with a few spells that'd allow me to enhance the supporting role I tend to have within the team. We have characters in the squad who do epic stuff, and I very much enjoy setting them up to do more of it.

About the next missions: I'd prefer something non-coalitional, even though my character tends to be drawn towards the conflict like a moth to the fire. Just think there's cooler stuff out there. I've recently put some thought how to get away from the upcoming conflict, thought of a few things; it seem, however, as if our storyteller is already on the way to lead us towards the next danger, haven't caught up with the number of posts in the ic yet; if that's the case, that'd perhaps simplify that problem somewhat.

I will be happy to give you a chance to soup up your stuffs with some great TW Magic before tossing you into the next arc of the story.

Yay - the world shall tremble! Don't fear, my comrades, my magically enhanced toothpick is on its way!

deal with it, folks!

*Happily deals with it.* =)

Also: Danny Dann doesn't add much to the name, but I'll find something clever one day, I swear...

Ha ha ha ha! I love it! And I'll have it coming too, Silly Sil! I will put up no defense! =)

Talismans: From my point of view, it just seems like such a waste to sell them. Would you guys mind if Gradicus held onto to two of them? There's no telling when a second one would come in handy, plus we'll likely never see things of this like in the near future, if at all. I'm thinking it would be wonderful to have a second talisman in case we were rescuing an S.D.C.-based individual who lacked protection, or maybe switch talismans out on our own characters in long drawn-out battles.

Oh wait. Here's an idea - what if we redesigned the talismans into shapes that we liked and gave them only to adventurers who joined our group? Now that our characters' alignments are pretty much compatible, I imagine none of us will be switching characters or what-have-you. The talismans could be a symbol of a team that we make, given only to team members (like Sir Dru) and given meaning by each of us. We earned them after all. What do you think?

Is there a limit on how many talismans we can have on us at any one time? What I mean to say is, can we have more than one active at once?

Is there a limit on how many talismans we can have on us at any one time? What I mean to say is, can we have more than one active at once?
I would say that you can only have one active at a time.

Right. One active at a time, but when it uses up its third use for the day, switch talismans. Right?

Also, should I be deducting P.P.E. for the sharing of the communication spell (25% of total P.P.E. right?) and Gradicus's basic Healing Tattoo? Or are we going to be getting our P.P.E. restored again prior to our next combat?

Understandable.
Oh wait. Here's an idea - what if we redesigned the talismans into shapes that we liked and gave them only to adventurers who joined our group? Now that our characters' alignments are pretty much compatible, I imagine none of us will be switching characters or what-have-you. The talismans could be a symbol of a team that we make, given only to team members (like Sir Dru) and given meaning by each of us. We earned them after all. What do you think?
We could call them the Gemstones of Friendship like in My Little Pony!

I like Dann's idea very much, but I might be in favor of a different name - this is, after all, a dark world where disguised Invid infiltrate the planet.

Right. One active at a time, but when it uses up its third use for the day, switch talismans. Right?
Hmmm. I suppose you could.
Also, should I be deducting P.P.E. for the sharing of the communication spell (25% of total P.P.E. right?) and Gradicus's basic Healing Tattoo? Or are we going to be getting our P.P.E. restored again prior to our next combat?
I am not stressed about PPE at this moment. You'll have plenty of time to recover before you go into your next action.
We could call them the Gemstones of Friendship like in My Little Pony!
<facepalm>

this is, after all, a dark world where disguised Invid infiltrate the planet.

Disguised Invid? Oh, please. Oh, I don't know what you're talking about, Sil... For crying out loud, that's just nonsense-- *shrieks and attacks everything in sight* ALL HAIL THE REGENT!!

8D

Sounds great, Psychie! You be Loyalty, I'll be Laughter! 8D

(Yes, I am an unashamed Brony and I just think the world of My Little Pony, especially Pinkie Pie whom I have so much in common with.) =)

10 whole minutes have passed without another OOC post. Psychie, I suppose we should get back to Sherwood's game. =)

*hoof-bumps you* =)

While I am not a huge fan, I have seen enough shows with my niece to say that Pinkie Pie is my favorite, too.

I have, thus far, avoided the hype completely; knowing my curiosity, I'll probably be able to name a favorite by the end of next week.

MLP is a cute show. It stresses the power of friendship, and it is a good lesson for my six year old. It is not a puke-inducing show like many out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back