• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah. I've had that happen to me too. Sorry for being so annoyed about it.

One thing has not changed - I'm still having a great time in your game! =)

Sorry for being that tagged person once more - didn't find the time to get a proper post up yet. Maybe tonight after work, I'll see; gotta find a way to respond to a tattoo monster named Smoochie... awesome post by the way, Dann.

Whoops - I might have forgotten an essential roll there, was too surprised that I actually hit something. Here ya go:

Sherwood Sherwood Do I still get all of my attacks despite joining in later? Your posts seem to indicate as much, just want to make sure that that's correct - don't know if that special case is somewhere in the rules, and it's potentially quite an advantage.

I do not know if there is any rule in the books about someone joining in a combat after it has started, so I'm going to say you get your full round of attacks for this round.

Sorry for the absence. Been a crazy time at my place. Just acquired like, $50-100k worth of computer items that I am trying to figure out what to do with.

SexyStonerRoleplaygal SexyStonerRoleplaygal Hey there! Welcome to Sherwood's Atlantis Adventure!

I'm not sure how an Aberrant-aligned character is going to work in our good-aligned group (complete with Atlanteans and soon-to-have a Cyber Knight), but anything is possible. =)

Folks? I am a bit brain-fried from the day. I will attempt to post tomorrow morning when I'm fresh. =)

They can - but in many circumstances, they don't. Not to say that this will be the latter case, but I do share the concerns; we had a selfish-neutral character in this group before who had difficulties to find common ground, and aberrant is one step above that. We'll see, though - I've seen less likely things work out.

Welcome, by the way!

Thanks, Sil! I couldn't have said it better myself!

In my experience, if the players are willing (and it seems that we all are), then the game will be fun! =)

SexyStonerRoleplaygal SexyStonerRoleplaygal Call me Dann if you like. Do you have a nickname you like to be called?

Donna it is! I'm Kaerri's other half. Welcome to the fun, Donna! =)

Mmm, I'm not sure, but I'll give it to you. Go ahead and post your action.

Thanks.

Gradicus also receives an additional attack per round when using swords, which he is about to do since the Slaver moved out of the cloud.

I'll have to post tomorrow since it's too late tonight. Sleep well when it's your turn!

I'll wait for Dann to get a post up first, should be the right order of actions if I'm not mistaken. No need to hurry, though, just thought I'd let you know that I'm aware of the newer posts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back