• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Silanon Silanon Re: Role. I thought it might be, Sil (do you mind being called "Sil"? Do you have a nickname you like to be called?).

If you want, Shaona could join up with Grad and Smoochie and fire at the Splugorth Slave Barge? Logic being, if Grad goes into the Anti-Magic Cloud, he loses his magic including Smoochie, but not his tech. His Ion Rifle is as tech as it gets as are Smoochie's cybernetics, particle beam cannon, and remaining missiles. If Shaona joins us, we can all jump behind some cover and loose hell on that barge, after which we'll probably (?) be able to finally shove off of Atlantis. Also, Shaona will get to meet Smoochie (I make characters out of darned near anything, including tattoos, evidently!) and that, I think, would make for some fun RP interaction. =)

How does that sound to you?

Not your fault, Forgy Forgy ! I hope whatever is keeping you busy is at least rewarding of your time and effort.

The game will be here when you're able, buddy! In the meantime, if you have anything you want to ask or say here in OOC, as your fellow player, I'll try and respond! =)

P.S. Oh and thanks for keeping us updated, Rheynn! That's thoughtful of you. =)

Purr Purr Sounds like a plan - I'll attempt to join you out there. Also, Sil works for me; pretty much the only reasonable way to abbreviate the name, really.

Sil. Okies! If you don't already, you can call me Dann. =)

Purr Purr Which target are you aiming at? Your post is not clear on that.

Any of the three warrior women running on foot. Alterians 1-3. Whichever is the most open. Thinning their numbers would be good. Yeah (just woke up with a serious headache. Took medicine and sugar Pepsi. Apologies if this post doesn't make sense. I'll try again later.)

If you make a saving throw against the effects of the Anti-Magic Cloud, you can still use your innate powers without penalty. I'll check your roll to see how you did.

Sherwood Sherwood Roll damage, please? And Gradicus's dodge? Right now, I'm trusting your dice more than the Dice Roller. =)

Well, my notes ended up being over 11 pages long in ten point font in notepad.exe. I ended up printing them out. I should take a picture. :-P

I feel like I have a degree in Palladium Fantasy Minotaur culture, tribes, religion, and cultural practices now. Definitely know Palladium way better than I had before, especially the Baalgor Wastes, and the Age of Chaos. I should tackle the SoT:4 Cyber-Knights book next.

Sir Drutarak Crimsonblade the Strong (or just Sir Dru the Strong, or just Dru to his friends), Minotaur Cyber-Knight, is getting put on a regular character sheet. Just got done calculating all the freakin pools, bonuses, stats, and all that junk from every little thing from everywhere. I forgot how scattered in fine print throughout the books Rifts was. Sheesh.

I'll finish up notes, equipment, and the last of his psi powers tomorrow, and he should be ready to go. I have all of it outlined, I am just making it pretty and getting the nitty-gritty details done, and making the backstory make sense. I am a little hazy on what he's been up to since level 1, since I don't know what PA year we are in, and I haven't figured out a reason for myself yet why a minotaur cyber-knight would want to go to Atlantis (where his people are typically enslaved as gladiators, or are indentured bodyguards and laborers), other than to simply bring North American Cyber-Knight justice to the foul Splugorth and their allies. 'Murica!

This is one of the most pretty (lol at 17 PB on a minotaur) and multi-lingual characters I have ever built. Somehow he knows American, Dragonese/Elf, Human: Western Empire (Palladium), Demongogian, Japanese, Giantese/Troll, and Ogre/Gobblely.

I am looking forward to getting him done, and getting in the game. He's going to be a fun character.

I'm glad your character is coming along well, Vaneheart! It might aid you to know that while Sherwood provides details like the year in P.A., locale, and the general goings-on in and near said locale (and sometimes beyond), Sherwood doesn't really seem to get into deep historical moments in Rifts, but instead takes our adventures where they will.

For example, in this game, he's mentioned Coalition States gearing up to take on the Federation of Magic, and perhaps we could have an adventure out there, but I doubt it would be an adventure with any historical significance or following any in-book storyline. Call it a free-for-all when it comes to what we do or where we go. That kind of freedom, I find, is liberating. =)

Sherwood Sherwood Roll damage, please? And Gradicus's dodge? Right now, I'm trusting your dice more than the Dice Roller. =)
Not a problem. Just wanted to make sure. Damage on the Slaver is racking up.
That works for me. :-)
I am debating on just how to introduce you to the game. I am thinking that the best way is for you to have been captured by the Slavers and you are currently locked up on the ship the group is about to liberate, on your way to the slave pens with a few other Cyber Knights that were nabbed with you.

Sherwood Sherwood I'm a little confused. Has Shaona spotted and joined Gradicus and Smoochie yet or no?

The two Altarians manage to break their way out of the Anti-Magic Cloud, and as one they activate their talismans for extra protection.

Garran hauls off and cracks Altarian 4 with his staff, knocking her off the platform to lay motionless on the ground, her chest crushed in.

@Psychie and Silanon Silanon are up

O.K.... While I appreciate the "well-written" like on my last post, this is about the third or fourth time recently that I find myself asking questions like this:

Sherwood Sherwood Did Gradicus hit with his ion rifle? Did Smoochie hit with her particle cannon? Besides roleplaying, did either of them get anything done?

Please pardon me for sounding annoyed, but I'm feeling kind of ignored right now and I don't like it.

O.K.... While I appreciate the "well-written" like on my last post, this is about the third or fourth time recently that I find myself asking questions like this:

Sherwood Sherwood Did Gradicus hit with his ion rifle? Did Smoochie hit with her particle cannon? Besides roleplaying, did either of them get anything done?

Please pardon me for sounding annoyed, but I'm feeling kind of ignored right now and I don't like it.
I am very sorry my friend. I did roll to hit for both of your attacks, and they hit the Slaver, scoring good damage. I must have thought that I had posted that as I was marking down the remaining armor of the Slaver.

No worries, bud! I knew you would fix it once I brought it up. =)

The thought was there in my head, but it got lost on its way to my keyboard. I blame my wayward fingers for not listening to my brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back