• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Riders Of The Storm OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So what kind of magic can our characters use if we decide to make a mage?
If you are aware of the Elders Scrolls games that is basically the schools. Elemental, restorative, telekinesis, conjuration, alternative, illusionary and forbidden arts e.g blood magic, necromancy. Also, mysticism aka oracle or precognition magic is present but is also forbidden school of magic, the empire took fate and messing about with it very seriously.

Good, just finished my cs and uploaded it. Other than that, it's Christmas tree season so me and my family are going out to get one today

Good, just finished my cs and uploaded it. Other than that, it's Christmas tree season so me and my family are going out to get one today
hello all! My CS is up, hopefully all is well with him!

looking forward to this
Your characters look great. Though, unless i missed something, your characters bio seemed to miss the effect of the cataclysmic storms have affected their lives.

Your characters look great. Though, unless i missed something, your characters bio seemed to miss the effect of the cataclysmic storms have affected their lives.
Whoops, sorry about that, completely slipped my mind. I'll get to fixing that tonight

The events that occurred just prior to Destrain becoming a bounty hunter were kicked off by a storm destroying a lot of their herd and scattering the rest leaving them vulnerable to the rustlers. Other than that they affect him in the same way they do everyone so I figured that was an implied fact of the setting.

The events that occurred just prior to Destrain becoming a bounty hunter were kicked off by a storm destroying a lot of their herd and scattering the rest leaving them vulnerable to the rustlers. Other than that they affect him in the same way they do everyone so I figured that was an implied fact of the setting.
Fair enough.

You know... I just realized that Dog would be at least 19 years old... so now I’ve got to decide if I want to change when Destrain got him or figure out why this dog is in such good shape being so old... 🤔

Alright, CS is updated. Sorry for the delay
Looking good, just bear in mind it was not just a storm but a big old cataclysm.

You know... I just realized that Dog would be at least 19 years old... so now I’ve got to decide if I want to change when Destrain got him or figure out why this dog is in such good shape being so old... 🤔

Could have been an effect of the storm. The magic in it is random and the effect maybe beneficial such as extended life for the dog.

How long ago did the actual Cataclysm take place? (I don’t remember seeing in the lore about it but might have overlooked it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back