• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Returning RPer need to get back in the groove!

DanteSushimi

Everything is daijoubu
Is this thing on? *tap tap tap*
How does this work? Oh, figured it out.
Hi friends!

I’m a returning RPer. After years of forgetting about this site, I suddenly remember the joys my early teens went through creating stories with others through this amazing place!

A bit about me; I love to roleplay, whether if it’s playing D&D or an RPG video game. I especially love the fantasy genre, however I am a bit burned out for it atm. I have recently been getting into the Cyberpunk genre and magic/super powers in a modern world setting. I love watching anime, hence why I’ve been getting into these genres (thanks Ghost in the Shell & A Certain Magical/Scientific series).

Now I’m still getting used to how this site works. Everything looks so new compared to when I was last here years ago. I’ve pretty much forgotten any terminology and words related to RPing but I can relearn them. Sure brings me back :)

Aside from what I mentioned earlier, I’m pretty much open to any other setting/genre for RPing. I just want to get my feet wet and back into the hobby I guess you could call it? I enjoy writing and coming up with random stories. So doing this kinda thing really gets my creative juices flowing!

Anyone who’s interested in helping a returning player get back on his feet is super welcome to post a reply here or PM me! Looking forward to meeting y’all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back