• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Im making mine

Mulan/Mae: studer/Helps her father in their farm and mother at the local fruit and vegetable shop ^__^
Mia: Just an annoying student - too fab to work xD
Ellie:student/In search for a part time job
Naina: student/part-time carer at a pet shelter or a helper in a nursery :'3 apart from being like a part time mother to her sister

I'll let you know more about the town and link you to the page once I have it up. You guys can suggest shops too but bear in mind that most of the rp will most likely be in Magic Kingdom

Would it make sense if I made Gene/Genie help his family run an antique shop? Because in the opening of Aladdin, people spectate that the merchant was Genie, just shapeshifted as a human, and was telling the story about the magic lamp.

I'll let you know more about the town and link you to the page once I have it up. You guys can suggest shops too but bear in mind that most of the rp will most likely be in Magic Kingdom
Yeah but it's just the occupation :P so magic kingdom or not its needed in the CS so if there is a certain place it can be just indicated and thats it

So in the Magic Kingdom, they will be in the past?

I need to make another character for this one, but right now I have like no time :(

One question though, will their experiences before returning to the magic kingdom stay with them, or are they going to just revert to the canon attributes?
They will definitely keep their experiences, cause really some of the character traits back in Magic Kingdom are a little one dimensional

it'll be like the awkward moment when Snow White is falling for Beast in our world and then remembers that her Prince is some other guy back home xD

I'd switch out/add to mine if you wanted more villains! I just need some suggestions haha

I'd switch out/add to mine if you wanted more villains! I just need some suggestions haha
Don't feel like you need to! If you want to add more characters feel free but it isn't a must :)

but suggestions for villains if you do want to:
Ursula
Ratigan
Freakin Darth Vader lol (Star Wars is allowed)
Lady Tremaine
Hans...I could go on xD

Kronk is definitely a home economics student lol

Jane works at a cafe or an animal shelter probably

I'm not sure about the rest of them yet
Yay yay naina and jane can work at the same animal shelter :D

Thank god, because as much as I love Ariel with all her flaws, there is no way that was going to end up a happy ending. Girl. Girl. You didn't even have an actual conversation with him before you went gallivanting into the human world. And 1 day does not a relationship make.

Uhhh maybe I'm dense but I'm a little confused now. PixieDust PixieDust So, we'll play back in forth between the Magic Kingdom and our world, but in the Magic Kingdom, they will not know what's going on in the other dimension and simply be the same people they are "meant" to be until their other self can return and they regain more memories?

Uhhh maybe I'm dense but I'm a little confused now. PixieDust PixieDust So, we'll play back in forth between the Magic Kingdom and our world, but in the Magic Kingdom, they will not know what's going on in the other dimension and simply be the same people they are "meant" to be until their other self can return and they regain more memories?
When they go back to Magic Kingdom they will remember who they were before the curse BUT they won't be the same persons anymore because they now kind of have a double life in two different worlds. They will remember experiences from both places and be overall more well rounded people.

Hope that makes more sense :)

When they go back to Magic Kingdom they will remember who they were before the curse BUT they won't be the same persons anymore because they now kind of have a double life in two different worlds. They will remember experiences from both places and be overall more well rounded people.

Hope that makes more sense :)

Okay, yeah that makes sense. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back