• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Hmm I can change that. He probably wouldn't want to be called that though xD It just reminds me of Flynn Rider and Mr. Krabs

Hmmm I am gonna start working on my characters ~~

ALSO you left Maddy's age 18 right?

Meet a young...like waaaaaay young Yzma
tenor.gif

I can't decide whether Genie would be a student/part-time Jafar assistant or butler... Or some sort of job where he's obliged to do someone else's dirty work even though he doesn't want to.

She and Kronk are dating because she promised he could make her creme brรปlรฉe and spinach puffs and whatever else as long as he did her bidding and made her look good by being her arm candy

She and Kronk are dating because she promised he could make her creme brรปlรฉe and spinach puffs and whatever else as long as he did her bidding and made her look good by being her arm candy

Interesting twist to their relationship from the movie! Sounds kinda cute, actually... If it weren't for the manipulative part xD

Interesting twist to their relationship from the movie! Sounds kinda cute, actually... If it weren't for the manipulative part xD
Yzma: kill Kuzco you idiot.
Kronk: but I don't want the spinach puffs to burn!
Yzma: ugh finish the damn spinach puffs first you moron!
Kronk: great cause charcoaled spinach puffs taste a little smoky you know. You oughta lighten up Yzma.
Yzma:....

Welp... xD Maybe I'll make Jafar if no one else will. He could work for any villain, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back