• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Return of the Elemental Lords - OOC

Thoughts of BBC Code?

• PLEASE USE IT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's up to you :) I don't mind either way

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • NO NO NO NOOOOO

• I'd prefer if you did . . .

• I'd prefer if you didn't . . .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Heavenchi

✧"a wondering mind."✧
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
:hornskiss: How's it hanging my fellow RPers? Ask questions, talk, joke, make memes, and plot here~ :angelD:

Hello! Glad see all the interest and so many people fired up for this!

Likewise, I'm excited to see all our OC's interactions. Truthfully I'm surprised the Creation slots are getting filled up before the Elemental Lords

sameeee~ I thought that the lords would fill up pretty fast though who is going to play time? she is a key character and so far I've heard nothing of her character-wise

As the primary villain I think that Charm would play her, just so the story doesn't get off track per Charm's evil plans >:3

sameeee~ I thought that the lords would fill up pretty fast though who is going to play time? she is a key character and so far I've heard nothing of her character-wise
Me~. She's more so a villain than anything and a little grump. (Vlaty you've read my mind >:) ) She won't pop up yet though for I have other Arcs in store for our beautiful OC's.

hehe~

I'm excited too. We only have 3 spots left~.

Heyo~ I'm super excited to see everyone's characters too. I've never had it done where it's all kind of like a secret, but it makes the anticipation ramp up so much more, I'm definitely going to be addicted to the hype, especially since we'll (hopefully) have a large crew to work with :D

arryn arryn Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire Remembrance Remembrance Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

As the Elemental Lords are being made I realized, they're very powerful as I'd hope but, the creations seem a bit weak in comparison. As a result, keeping to the lore and to my hopes for the RP. ( The Elemental Lords will start off terribly weak since they were imprisoned for thousands upon thousands of years. ) Everyone may make up their own powers for their OC that still keeps the base of what the lore says their powers are. The explanation I'll add to the lore is . . . . The creations have been absorbing the leaked essence of their creators for thousands of years and have amped up immensely. That way for the first few arcs, the Elemental Lords will in a sense depend on their creations to protect them and teach them how to survive sine for the moment nothing is under there complete control anymore. ^_^
I hope you all like this idea.

So for example, Vampires can also have flight, hypnotizing eyes, poisonous venom, supernatural strength, and can not only turn into a shadow but turn their OWN shadow into a weapon that'll materialize as them only completely black. (So like a shadow puppet)

Mermaids can manipulate water to the point they can blood bend whilst also having a sonic scream.

Greats are pretty strong already but let's say there strength and durability as increased a hundred times over. So they're on par with dragons now hence why the war started. . . (Greats got cocky)

Dragons are already strong and stuff but now let's say they have an aura of submission where anyone weaker than them naturally feels the need to submit.

Angels can manipulate air, that's super OP already, they're fine.

ETC ETC just some ideas you can use or not, up to ya'll. I hope this makes everything feel a bit better. AND AWWW MAN >_< I leaked some lore. heheh

Also, pwease people- hwelp your confuzzled admin . . . >_< DOES THIS ORDER SEEM RIGHT TO YOU?! OLDEST TO YOUNGEST?!

Time
Darkness
Light
Fire
Water
Earth
Air​

Last edited:
The age seems fine - did all the Elemental Lords just put down some ambiguous age I know I can't be the only one.

The changes for the creation players, I really think that's a nice way to approach the power balance concern. Now it isn't just a comparison of godly powers and creation powers, but we'd have to take into account the 500'000 of decay, and 500'000 years worth of evolution. It'd be super cool if we had like a pair have kinda outlandishly different powers, but similar enough to not break lore :D the opportunity for innovation in this rp is honestly spoiling me.

heheh imma start the RP sometimme soon when i see a few more forms in my PMS heh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back