• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (restart) one piece one love Enzer and evergreen

Zoro sighed hoping she would be careful as he tried to get out of the glue. They then heard a small growl, followed by a crash of something breaking. He look to see a barrel broken and Chiru coming out of it. Poppy blinked, " Chiru?" She asked surprise as the blue hair girl broke the second barrel to help get Odette out.

The red looked around, "Well this is a sticky situation"

"Odette..." Chiru growled in annoyance. She would normally laugh, but she was extremely pissed off and was trying to control her temper.

"Hai hai..." Odette pulled up a 3D map of the ship and the island. She tapped the shore and everyone got teleported to the island. Chiru ran off into the immediately to find Luffy.

Raze ans Yukari changed to her human form and stretched, "Cant we get one day of piece? We just dealt with the spider queen. Now Luffy and Bartholomew is missing.." Yukari sighed to herself.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

nami looked over seieng raze and blused red "Y-YOUR THE HOTTIE FROM THE ISLAND!" Nami said blushing and usopp got an idea. "Yukarii. can you break this glue for all us us..Because you know its past your huggles and this glue is to blameee" Nami gave a 'seriously' look and usopp smiled "Shes cold blooded. with a warm heart. She needs my warmth and my attention when she asks.."

Inside Silver Mine, Bartolomeo was forced to mine for ore with his hands bound to a pickax, while Luffy was encased in a giant silver ball and imprisoned. Desire and her crew, the Sweet Pirates, brought Luffy to an auditorium, where Bill, the leader of the Silver Pirate Alliance, prepared to kill him using weapons he created from the Gutsu Gutsu no Mi. However, Bartolomeo came to the rescue, and the two pirates managed to escape despite their handicaps. Desire and the Sweet Pirates chased after them, and Bartolomeo revealed to Luffy that he and Desire were childhood friends. Desire created a massive gorge with cannon blasts, and she, Luffy, and Bartolomeo fell into it.Luffy, Bartolomeo, and Desire found themselves inside an underground mine with train tracks everywhere. They were then attacked by Aveyron, a man who could turn his hands and feet into wheels with the Koro Koro no Mi, who chased them through the mine while throwing bombs at them. To Desire's shock, Aveyron was attacking her as well. he attacked again but noticed some music notes countering and one of the stray bombs sent Luffy rolling into the train tracks. Aveyron then attacked him with a drill, penetrating the silver ball he was encased in, but ended up missing Luffy's body and destroying the ball.The trio noticed a sound barrier blocking the next attack and Aveyron looked over. and saw 10 women 5 each that looked the same somewhat...Music that sounded sadistic like she knew that he was one of the men that took a zodiac knight and one of her eyes glowed yellow as she sand. scaring him as they attacked.

"My first life was so boring just forget mentioned it
And my second seemed to let me do all of the things my first life didn't
Third life was a hateful man all poison to the bone
In my fourth, I played piano but just didn't have the eyes to read the notes"

she cut luffy and bartolomeo free and they wanted to help so she let them. but she wanted to have fun first

"In my fifth life, I supported girls - of course that wasn't all
My sixth life was corrupted though I guess it was little fun
Seventh life I cried so much and all I did was mourn
In my eighth life, was so rich I could've bought the world and EVERYTHING"
The she got in aveyrons face
"In this life is a game played by a flaky god
He gambles every life
Try to escape but you know the path you're on is game and set." Aveyron paled realizing she knew what he knew and she began kicking his head over and over "MELO MELO SOCCER KICK!" then she continued singing not losing a beat

"See how the game of life is playing all of us for fools
Dancing a string around us, making all these silly rules
See how he looks down on us like we're acting out a show
Throw the dice and let's see which head will roll..."

Luffy then attacked by deflecting the cannon balls. and kiri shot more getting him injured an hissed when he managed to cut her triggering th soulmate protection mode but began messing with his mind more.
"See how the game of life is never won, you only play
Bore him and you will find you're crumpled up and thrown away
Clinging to fate and blaming it when life won't go your way
Such a laugh HA! Life is just a game"

An injured Aveyron fled into a cave, and Luffy and Bartolomeo pursued him, but he kept changing paths.Kiri ent faster "I got this one Chiru get them out!"

Luffy smiled "Wow! Kiri is faster than zoro."

Raze looked at Nami and smile at the lady. "Nice to see you again milady" he said with a bow.

Yukari smiled at Ussop as she froze the glue and shattered it to snow dust. She hugged Ussop happily. "You understood even though I didn't explain anything" She smiled as she held him closely. Raze took Nami's hand and kissed it with a smile.

Odette was following Kiri and the other's movement on the island. Tear and Poppy walked over to see, "They seem to be doing well..." Poppy mumbled as Tear sighed a bit. Zoro quickly walked over to see what was happening as well. He blinked when a cut appeared on him, he growled a bit.

"Send me there.." Zoro said to Odette.

Odette blinked, " No, she is fine. You see she isnt blinking so she is full of energy and still moving. Calm down and trust your spouse" She said bluntly before going back to the map.
---
Chiru nodded as she looked at Luffy and his friends before leading out of the cave. Her eyes glowed as she followed the blood dots she left on the walls, to help navigate out of the cave.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
Kiri smirked defeating him and kabe eating the secret he had. 'Bleh tasted like gross..but at least we know where lady Ayame is..' kabe said in kiris head and the moment she turned around her heart beated faster her face paled..and her eyes shook in pure fear. "D-dusty..." He just smiled "Hello..darlin.." The whome mine began to cave in and usopp and the others gasp seeing her blip poof after her scream and the cavein. Luffy turned hearing kiri but knew he sadly couldn't check on her.Luffy, the others convinced the miners to go with them, and they began their escape from the mine. However, they were attacked by Peseta and his men, who brought down the train track leading to the exit with cannonballs. Bartolomeo created a barrier staircase leading outside, but members of the Silver Pirate Alliance appeared at the exit and shot molten ore at them. However, Law teleported Kin'emon inside the mine, and the samurai cut through the molten ore as Luffy defeated the enemy pirates, allowing the pirates and miners to escape the mine.

Zoro, Poppy and Odette eyes went wide when Kiri's dot suddenly went missing. "KIRI!!" The three yelled.

Odette immediately pulled up a map of the world. "Come on..." she mumbled to herself.

Zoro used his soulmate haki to connect with Kiri. "Come on..." he mumbled go himself.

"Odette, bring Luffy and the other back" Raze said before he flew off to the island. Odette did as told. She teleported everyone to the ship.
---
Meanwhile at CP0, Rob was spending time with his daughter in front of the member as usual. They were having a tea party, Jovi was talking, giggling and smiling as usual. She was aboutto pour some tea into Rob's cup, before a lady appeared right above the table and crash landed. Everyone blinked, Rob was surprised and then angry as his daughter started crying and clinging onto him. He was about to grab the lady roughly, but stopped and his eyes widened slightly. He looked at Jabra, " Get Lucinda now" he said as he gave Jovi to Kaku to take out of the room. Jabra ran out the room to get Lucci wife to look at the girl.

The lady had short night black hair and pale skin, her whole body was riddled with cuts and bruises. Worst of all, the lady loosing blood fast and her breathing was shallow. On the top left shoulder blade, there was black tattoo of a cat surrounded by birds. The lady shivered before going still.
---
(Raven)
IMG_0844.JPG
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
Luncinda ran in and took the woman to the ER healing as much wonds as possible and giving her blood. luckily they got to her on time and jovi calmed down enugh for a nap but wanted a nap with her father. Lucinda walked over. "She will be fine but whoever she is suffered alot of trauma." the foxfire appears and kagome walked over. "Well well well i come here to help and your in a bloody mess!" the kitsune giggles and lucinda groans. "Kagome not now..1 your here to help us find the mystic weapons and 2 put your will o wisps away you know they eat life energy besides...the other kind.." she referenced knowing jovis ears were nearby and kagome snaps her fingers making them vanish. "Oh you are no fun now that your a mother."
97fa2fd09d400c98dc108dea633c3b1a--anime-oc-kawaii-anime.jpg

~
Zoro could feel kiris heartbeat from the soulmate haki.. it was weak but there. and zoo could hear and see everythin kii was. kiri was then slapped by peseta.. the same man that got him stuck. "You madam are a naughty lil cat. We were only here to get Luffy however. Seems here the Orochi brothers have business with you." Pyro walked over and rook her ring finger"this gem isnt your color.." he lied as he slowly pulled it off making kiri scream in emotional pain.
~
luffy saw zoro going into demon mode and looked at odette. "Odette get him in ther now before he snaps."

Last edited:
The lady was sleeping peacefully in bed, her body covered in bandages. She started to walk up when she heard a familair voice. She closed her eyes tightly, before opening them slowly. She stared at the ceiling before looking at Lucinda and then at Kagome. "Ka...go...me" her voice was hoarse as if she havent had any water to drink for days or from screaming or being choked, maybe a combination of all three.
---
Odette nodded to Luffy, and Chiru grabbed onto Zoro as he got teleported to exactly where Kiri it. Odette blinked in surprise when Chiru got teleported with Zoro.

The two appeared in the room and Zoro immediately attacked Pyro, while Chiru hit Peseta with her blood hammer and ran over to Kiri. "Next time I am staying with you..." she said feeling extremely guilty for leaving the girl. She picked up the ring and put it on Kiri's finger. She then untied the girl as Zoro fought Pyro.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

(ooc: For those thinking evers typos ae suckyy ducky.. english is not her 1st and i try hard to politely correct her.. but there are times where she flips a table.. so i politely note it out and if she corrects it is up to her..i get what she means at least)
Kagome walked over and gives her water as Lucinda fixed the IVs "Easy sweetie you got in a mess..Heard you scared a little girl the moment i got here from a catwalk.."
~
Kiri was coughing and looked at chiru.. she was emotionally drained and tired. The orochi brothers knew if they took off her ring they would make her emotionally sick and weak enough to tr and break her. She then passed out being completely vunerable

(( T-T you are too kind to me Kiri. Thanks a bunch :3 ))
---
The girl chuckled before coughing a bit before sipping the water that was given to her. "S-sorry... I w-was desperate..." she sipped some of the water. " I s-sensed you a-and just t-teleported here...c-couldn't control w-where I... l-land..." her eyes became heavy as she tried to stay away. "C-can y-you s-stay...w-with m-me...p-please..?" She asked as she slowly started to loose consciousness. "I-I a-am... s-scared..." This was surprising since she never would admit that to anyone that she was scared. A few tears escaped before the girl fell asleep.
----
Chiru caught the girl as she properly fixed the ring on her finger. She gently petted her head as she picked her up. "Zoro! I got her!" Zoro sheathed his sword and went over to Kiri to check to see if she was okay. He took her from Chiru, and rested his forehead against Kiri. He hummed softly as he shared some of his energy with the girl to stabilize her again.

Chiru on the other hand cracked her knuckles. She shot over to Pyro in a blinked, and hit him with her hammer slamming him into the wall. She growled dangerously, "I am the knight of the moon and I am going to kill you for hurt the princess!!"
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

(Oh and if anyone asks YES we know this is non canon we just believed this island deserved a more better 'death' then sinking. What better then a dragon tht thinks the whole island is an ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET!)
the fire and earth brother leave seeing this crazy moon rabin was gonna cave in the whole place and the moment they were teleported out nami saw raze turn to a dragon and fly over. "Raze where are you going!" and for a moment..Nami thought she heard him say 'free food'

Chopper checked her and she was alive just out cold from the emotional exhaustion. "Shes okay just really tired..i wonder what happened to make her this exhausted?"
~
kagome chuckled and nodded. Lucinda changed out of her surgery scrubs and put them in the cleanse pile "Okay everyone the Black cat is unexpected however my old roomate Kagome is here..Please dont embarrass me.." The men nod and kaku looked at jabra "Dude did you not hear what Lucinda said?"

Yukari sweardropped, " One his favorite food to eat is silver. They dont serve it much back at the island, so..."

"That island is basically a buffet" Odette added as she created 2 giant red holographic boxes. One was label food and the other was labeled materials to use.

Chiru hissed a bit before Poppy put a hand on her shoulder, and send out a calming haki to calm the girl down. The girl looked at the ground once she calmed down and walked off angry at herself. Zoro sighed, "The engagement ring had an emotional connection to the soulmate haki. The ring was taken off with cause a great emotional pain to Kiri."
--
The Black Cat slept peacefully as Jabra stared at Kagome in awe. He couldnt believe his favorite actress was standing in front of him. He didnt here Kaku as he just stared at the kitsune.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

nami smiled an calls out "RAZE be careful." then she saw a man running for his life and steaming of ore...it was Bill the leader of the silver mine alliance.he was running from the hungry dragon.

Kiri mews in zoros arms as she was being restored of her anergy and was 'accidently' doing agressive kneading on zoro. nami and robin noticed and they couldnt help but laugh almost waking her up.
~
Kagome looked up seeing the fan and waves.then went back to booping Raven's nose till she asked to stop. Kaku being kind walked over. "Helo im kaku.. is there anything we can get you?" He asked and Kagome smiled wagging her tail lightly. "Aw you are so nice! Raven might be hungry when shes able to move so." She gave him a pice of paper and he wrote her order.."Kimchi..Some pork belly and make sure theres only a little fat not alot..duck.. Some spicy noodles ya know with the mystery hot peppers that you cant tell are spicy or not until ya bite em...Flower cakes... 2 melon milks please?" Kaku jus nodded in shock and walked out and looked at lucinda "Lucy..did you know that skinny woman is a...." "Glutton? Yes.. She told me kitsunes are usually omnivorous, but true kitsunes and sometimes their werefox offspring are primarily carnivores.Kinda the left hand right hand thing about carnivore omnivore and an herbivore thing. They can often digest any human food but prefer cooked or raw meat.But she cant have anyhing pickled.. and if she didnt ask for a Liver that means she ate one already.." "LIVER!" kaku said scared and Lucinda nodded. "Yes Kagome has been eating liver to survive because until she finds a mate she will lose her ower so she has been on that gross diet every day. the only end to it is if she dates a man for 100 days and marries on the 101st day." Then saw one of the Marine members walk over.. Lucy smiled taking the box "Rob dear we have a message.." then she looked at kaku 'have fun being a errand boy." to kaku and he tried to give a save me look to lucinda but it was to late she was done.

"Ah.. he bring him back. The man probably needs more salt..." Yuka said as Bill got dropped in thr food box before Raze flew back to eat. Yuka walked off to the kitchen to get salt.

Zoro smiled as walked off to bed with Kiri. He held the girl closely as he walked. Poppy smiled at them and then sweardropped when she saw Yukari sprinkling salt on Bill.
---
Jabra walked over to Kagome and smiled, " I am Jabra. I am a huge fan of your work" he said to the lady excited. His tail wagged from side to side as he stared at the lady.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

A th night went on nami was VERY annoyed. the Barto Club had little knowledge on how to navigate through the ocean's waters At all just as a hailstorm was raging.Usopp quickly braved it knowing it was just yukari playing and tried to find her."Yukari..yuka-OW!" then he got hit by a good sized baseball sized hail and fell off.landing infront of them. "usopp!" everyone said worried. but knew he was okay when he said "Dont..worrie mummy i got my lunch today...ugh.." and was knocked out.

Kiri was half recovered but now couldn't sleep due to the hailstorm. She turned to her human form and began tossing and turning.
~
Kagome smiled and noticed the tail. "Let me guess zoan user.. Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Grey wolf..I can tell because my kitsune senses are trying to figure if your gonna try to eat me or if your friendly.See?" She pointed to her beautiful white tail which now was poofed up trying to see if friend or foe.

The hailstrom immediately stopped and got replaced by a snow storm. Yukari came running over to Ussop crying. She was worried he had a concussions. "Ussop!" She yelled shaking him worried. She didnt mean to hurt him with a hailstone.

Zoro blinked and looked at Kiri, he hugged her gently. He hoped it will help calm her down. "shh.. it's okay"
---
Jabra smiled, " I am friend. I would never hurt you. You are the prettiest woman I have ever seen and a great actress" A dangerous cat like growl came from. Ehind Kagome. This belong to Raven who was still asleep,but her eyes were open and glowing purple, her skin was black, nails and canines were elongated, and her ears ans tail were out. After what happened, her body was in full defense and weren't taking any chances. She wanted the wolf out of the room or she will kill him.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

nami smiled "Hes fine when were on dressrosa he was almost pummeled to death.." Then he talked again "No teah i forgot my home..." then was out again.. Law sighed "Yukari bring him inside. Its gonna take 1 week to reach Zou so were almost there.

Kiri woke up a little and looked at him. "Zoro.. you dont like all chocolate right? Because i remember you being addicted to my coconut oil chocolate because it wasnt sweet and i hid surprises in them." she said sleepishly
~
when a marine took jabra out of the room kaku brought the meal and left as well. kagome cut the kimchi and the ink noodles and saw some she go for service like the duck and orange chicken and the rice. "Raven din din is here do you want your flower cake with rice or duck?" Kagome assked casually knowing her favorite was the chicken but was teasing her..

Yuka sniffed ans nodded as she picked up Ussop carefull and walked into the infirmary. The smell of blood hit her nose causing Yuka to immediately scan the room. She saw Tear with some cottonballs mumbling to her. She set Ussop down and was over to see, tears of blood streaming down her face nonestop and the girl was kind of panicked. "Tear?.." Yuka spoke softly starting the girl.

"Yuka... I.. This..." Tear started, but couldn't finish.

Yukari then saw brusies around her neck, "where did you get those brusies from?" She asked the girl carefully.

"It wasnt Law!" The reaper said immediately as she put a hand around her neck.

" Hey hey... calm down.." Yuka said to her gently as she rubbed her back.

Tear put her hand on her head and sighed to herself. "I am tired... and I dont know what happened"
---
Zoro smiled and kissed forehead, " I love any chocolate made by you" he said to her with a big smile.
--
Raven went back to normal. She groaned a bit and opened her ryes to the smell of food, "You know I like chicken..." she said to the kitsune as she sat up weakly. She sighed to herself, all the injuries will have will leave deep scars on her body. "I don't care, just give me food.. I havent eaten in a long time..."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Law walked over and saw the scene and he instantly got protective and began putting ointments and cleaning her up. He glared at Yukari thinking it was her but wanted Tear to explain.

Kiri smiled "Ill make you pudding.." she said as she went back to sleep mumbliing about her childhood and how she tried to convince Zoro to decorate her doll houses after training.
~
Kagome smiled letting her eat. "So im guessing your gonna demand me where i was..and why i havent answered snooty sister kikiyos call.. I was looking for Yami..You know the great one.. Apparently according to those BORING scrolls Yami was split in half. 100 years we searched for this and my tails had split ends..But now i have a clue of where the core and his true form might be."

Yuka moved away when Law started treating Tear's wounds and was cleaning her up. The tears of blood stopped falling as Tear started to calm down. She sensed him wanting to know what happened. "I dont know what happened. I was in our room sleeping, then suddenly my eyes started hurting, next thinking I knew I got thrown across the room and something wrapped around my neck choking me. My head started hurting, I heard a giggle before passed out, and then woke up from here crying and well... this."
---
Zoro smiled as he held her closely as he went back to sleep. Her mumbling were like lullabies to his ears oddly.
---
Raven sighed, " No, I didn't want to know any of that, but thanks for telling me.." she said softly as she ate. " I am glad to see that you two are okay..." She added quietly before sipping a glass of water. She wince a bit, "This going to take days to heal..." She groaned hating her life right now. She feels like destroying a whole village right now. "I need a shower... "
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

During the week kiri talked about holidays she spent with zoro when she was a child. and all the guys of the strawhats were shocked that the demon swordsman MADE A DOLL ONCE for her birthday! but in exchange on childrens day he wanted mochi cakes.Kiri did want to make dolls with him again..the Going Luffy-senpai reached Zou, which to everyone's shock is actually on the back of a giant, one thousand year old elephant. Kanjuro revealed that Zou is the home of the Mink Tribe, an isolated people which are said to hate humans. They docked at the elephant's leg alongside the Thousand Sunny, which the Barto Club was excited to see. As the Barto Club bid farewell to the Straw Hats, Kanjuro drew a dragon, Ryunosuke, to carry them up the elephant. Luffy looked at kiri "Kiri since you can do the cool wall climbing thing can you check up ahead?" kiri nodded and began walking up the elephant humming a tune as the dragon went up.
~
At the Revolutionary Army's base on Baltigo, Dragon received several reports of Revolutionary victories due to the chaos that ensued when Doflamingo fell. Koala looked at dragon "the weapons we took from Dressrosa contained a rare steel known as Liquor Iron Ore...Susami said this ore is only located in areas like Hoshido sir.."Dragon sighed "Koala summon the leaders of the Revolutionary Army...AS FOR YOU TWO!" he began raising his voice at Susami and Sabo. his voice echoing like a dragon. "Sabo i am VERY disappointed in you. our mission was a subtle mission!" Susami stepped in.. "Y-your son was there..." Dragon hesitated and looked at susamii.."Pardon.." "L-luffy was there and Sabo is like a brother to him so the only reason we made a bit of a riot was to protect him.." Dragon looked at both of them and then said. "No green tea ice cream..for 2 weeks.." Then he walked off..Susami had a look of a person that barely dodged a bullet but still got hit and looked at Sabo hoping he felt and looked the same way.

Last edited:
Tear was holding Law's hand as she looked at the view from the top of the makeshift dragon that they were riding. She rested her head on his shoulder, and softly sighed to herself. Zoro watched Kiri run off to check ahead, he was worried but he knew she can handle herself. "Be careful!" He yelled.

Chiru was sitting close to Poppy looking at her finger with the red string on it. Poppy was a bit worried, since the girl has grown slowly more and more quiet day by day. Chiru sighed softly to herself, wondering if it was a mistake to follow the Straw Hats. She was better off home honestly, she looked at Luffy before looking at her hand again. She leaned on Poppy, who gently petted her head.

Yukari was curled up and sleeping peacefully in Ussop's arms. Raze had Nami curled up in his arms as he slept. Odette was trying to create a 3D map of Zou, but couldnt due to the island moving constantly. She pouted a bit, she needed to scan the island manually to finish map.
---
Soabo sighed to himself, " Well... We almost dodged a bullet" he said to the girl with a smile. He wondered how Dragon and Luffy are related, then again Luffy's whole family tree is crazy. He wondered who the mother is. 'We'll find out sooner or later..'
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the Straw Hat Pirates continued the ride up the elephant's leg, and Luffy asked Kin'emon and Kanjuro why they wanted to go to Zou. They revealed that they were looking for their lost comrade, Raizo the ninja then luffy sensed Chirus sadness and looked at her"Wait till the others meet you.. their gonna love you just as much as i do!" luffy said excited which honestly stunnned the others..luffy understanding love outside of friendship? they were so shocked they didnt hear kiri scream "INCOMING!"Suddenly, Robin realized that something was flying towards Luffy and Kiri was trying to warn them.The thing turned out to be a monkey, and everyone managed to get out of its way, except Kin'emon and Kanjuro. The samurai were fooling around, and got knocked off the dragon's back onto the Thousand Sunny. The Straw Hats panicked, but Kin'emon assured them they were all right and told them to keep going as they would catch up later. The crew contemplated turning around to save the two, but decided to go on without them when law said "You heard him lets go..they will catch up."

Chiru blushed a bit at what Luffy said. She smiled to herself before she saw the monkey flying towards them and quickly moved out of the way with the other. "A flying monkey!" She said with a giggle.

"I wonder if it is edible.." Raze said with a chuckle. Yukari nodded in agreement. The dragon flew and landed on the island without any other problems.

"Do you want me to locate your crew?" Tear asked Law. Odette could do it, but she needs to scan the whole island manually to find them.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Ryunosuke became a drawing again and Kiri smiled seeing zoro pay some respects to the drawing. The poor thing duid use up its energy..Law nodded to tear as They began exploring the island and Luffy separated from the group in search of their remaining crewmates. "Hyper as usual.." Kiri said as she looked about But then suddenly her senses were on alert when exploring a place called Mokomo Dukedom, which appeared to be in ruins. Robin looked over... "Kiri whats wrong..?" Kiri moved her hand to gently shh robin and pulled out her sword and bladed fan. She suddenly began growling. The Straw Hats loked at kiris direction and see and heard rustling bushes, and Carrot rushed at them, clashing with Kiri. However, Nami separated them "KIRI NO! she is a friend..." Kiri stopped and noticed Nami was telling the truth.The mink was wearing namis clothes. The mink looked at nami and smiled "NAMI! we thought a scary monster got you and chopper!" Nami began getting snuggled by the rabbit when a canine mink came and told Carrot "stop, as they maybe allies we have to deal with the intruders in the Whale Forest." Carrot nodded and leaped high into the air to find the intruder, and she and the canine mink prepared to head to the Whale Forest. Kiri realized who it might be and facepalms... "chiru.. get luffy before he makes a mess..were gonna go find the city.." kiri said in an embaressed tone. Law revealed to tear "My navigator Bepo is a mink, although he had left Zou long ago and had no memories of it...so he might feel alone here."

Tear stared at Bepo who stared back. "You are the monster that took Nami and Chopper!"

Tear sweatdropped not really offended or surprised. "Where ypu expecting scar person with sharp teeth?"

"Kinda... but you seem really nice. Thank you for taking of the captain"

"Your captain game me several heart attacks in one day." Tear huffed a bit crossinf her arms.

Bepo laughed a bit, " Well his plan was a bit crazy"

"It was! "Tear exclaimed happy to hear someone agrees with her.
---
Chiru nodded to Kiri before running off to get Luffy. She followed the red string to find him. "So what is the name of this city?" Zoro asked as he followed Kiri. "and what is the Whale Forest?"
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back