• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (restart) one piece one love Enzer and evergreen

Yukari

Yukari giggles at the baby dragon as she hands the small creature to her brother who held her close to his chest. He chuckles softly when the child sneeze making tiny clouds. "Seem like she is..." he says softly his voice filled with glee. She watched him kiss his daughter's head before walking over to Ussop to take the kids from him. '... I wonder how mom and dad are doing...' she thought, missing her parents as she takes her twins from Ussop.

Chiru

Chiru smiles at her human husband as she gently bit his neck. She felt the sweet warm blood sooth her slightly dry throat and restore some of her energy. She pulled back after licking the wound and resting her head on his chest with a soft sigh. She closes her eyes to get a moment of peace before hearing, "... Mommy?..."

Chiru turns to see Locket looking at her curiously, "Yeah?..."

"Can I see Echo?.." the girl asks referring to the Chiru's son.

Chiru smiles and pulls her over, " Not yet... okay? When daddy get to see him, you can too... okay?" she says hugging her softly. Locket hugs her and nods in response.
---
Leila

The black hair mystic vampire was sitting on the throne next to her husband reading a spell book. She mumbles softly to herself before her vampire followers came to her with some news. She looks over with a raised eyebrow, "... Yes?..." she asks lowly not in the mood to be interrupted.

"My queen we have news that your sister has a child..."

The queen became silent, "....... What?...." she asks in a dangerous growl.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
during the night the tiny daggers glowed and came to life and everyone knew the spirits were alive cause daggers were hovering slightly and turned to cats. the 1st kitten robin followed to the library and knew this was the chosen kitten of either martyn or zoro jr. the 2ed kitten was Melodys sword and the curious one was climbing up to her father which she sensed up in the crows nest.nami nervously tried to get it but almost got cut. Jeez these kittens are stubborn..." she whispered then she saw it 'clang 'on the door and meow. but what nami assumed she saw was chiru going for a lap around the ship via flying and usopp being usopp accidentally insulted 'the wrong bat' "Chiruuu i dint know you did exersize. i thought you said his blood didnt make you fat."

Leila

The bat stops and looks at Ussop with a glare, Did this human just insult me? she thought as she changes to her human form in front of Ussop. She watched the male freeze in place as he stares at the vampire before running off yelling.

"NOT CHIRU! YOU ARE NOT CHIRU!!" the square nose male yells. Yes, she was not Chiru and she is happily going to electrocute the male. She raises her hand ready to zap him with lightning until she hears the footsteps and tired mumbles of her sister.

"Ussop why are you--" the blue hair vampire stops when she makes eye contact with her. ".... Um... why are you...?"

"I am here to see my... nephew..." Leila replies lowly. She watches her sister and about to open her mouth to make an excuse, but the girl ended up running off. Leila ends up running after her.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

everyone hears the racket which wakes up the babies and a tiny dagger stabbed her foot its holy metal burning her skin and bone.. usopp panted when he hid in a broom closet 'i nver thought i would be saved by those haunted swords' he thought. "NO TOUCH AUNTY" The holy dagger said as it shaped its aura to a kittn chewing on her foot ruining her right heeled boot. a few mwoments later a distress cry was heard, a angry feral cat was heard and kiri looked at zoro "Dear help me et the swods before we have bodies..the swords are in self defence mode.."

Zoro

The first mate grunts a bit as he sits up and stretches, "Sure... what happened?" He asks before hearing the crying and the growling. "... Never mind," he says as he gets up and leaves to get the swords. He arrives just in time to see them getting ready to attack Leila and Chiru. He sighs, knowing how upset Luffy would get if Chiru got hurt. He quickly got in front of the swords and glared at them a bit annoyed before grabbing them and walking off without another word. He wasn't in the mood for this. It was late and the racket they caused could have woken up half the crew and their kids. He got the feeling no one is going to be happy in the morning.

Leila

Leila annoyed by the child pulls the knife out of her boot without a second thought unintentionally hurting the small spirit. She then blinks when she hears a growl and turns to see Asura and Kabe in feral mode inching towards her. She jumps back when the demon sword lunges at her and saw Kabe about to hit her, but get pushed out of the way by Chiru, who lightly got cut on her shoulder. Her eyes widened as she fells on the floor. Chiru held her shoulder as Leila quickly went over to her to look at the cut. "Let me see it..." she says as she teleports the annoying dagger to Kiri. The wound on her sister's shoulder made her frown despite it being a light cut there were still light burn marks on it that could leave a scar. Leila went to heal her sister, but stop when she sees the feral swords about to attack. She went to attack them, but stop went Zoro walked in of her and grabbed the two swords dragging them away. She sighs in relief as she looks at her sister and healed up the wound.

" I am fine... You should fix your feet up..." Chiru says with a smile. A sigh left the ladies' lips, sometimes she wonders why the girl doesn't care about herself first. It is not like her wound is serious. It will heal. her on the other had a child with the murderer and currently weaken... She growls lowly This is all his fault..... Chiru just yawns.

".. Don't be mad.." the girl says softly.

enzerubebii enzerubebii

kabe growled as she purified the dagger "nyaaaaa why didnt you let me kill the spirit killer? SHE ALMOST KILLED OUR BABY!" Kabe hissed and kiri sighed "Ya almost she didnt kill the baby. Shes only here on visitation." Nami woke to the noise which make aurora cry making rain appear on the ship and begin to flood. "Oh dear..." nami said worried trying to get to aurora without waking raze.

meanwhile in a freezer usopp walked out and looked at the twins. "Girls.. um..your waking up the most sensitive babies... 2 of them being metalic and just growing their metalic scales..." then sees a baby silver dragon with a beaklike nose waddle out and say "I want mama" very sadly.

Last edited:
Zoro

A sigh left Zoro's lips, "And Melody is the one that attacked her first..." he points out as he looks at the girl as he kneels down to her level. "Your aunt is strong enough to protect her herself. Don't do something as reckless as that again okay?" he says as he pets her head.
---
Raze
Being a fire dragon or any other dragon for the matter, one can notice subtle changes in the temperature of the air and pick up sound from far away. So it is natural for them to hear their young crying and rain flooding the ship. A tail slips out of the bed and wraps around Nami's waist and pull her into bed. "I'll go calm her down..." he mumbles drowsily as he gets out of bed and head over to his daughter. He smiles softly as he gently picks up the baby dragon and rocks her to sleep. "It's okay..." he whispers softly.
--
Chiru

Chiru blinks and looks at Ussop, "Sorry, Ussop my sister just came over for a surprise visit and well.... it was a surprise," she laughs as she sees Yukari quickly walk over and pick up her son, cradling the small dragon in her arms. The vampire then notices a blue water dragon walking over looking for her brother. Yukari picks her up as well before walking off to the baby room to put them back to sleep.

Chiru giggles softly as she looks at her sister. She had a familiar scent on her that she could place her finger on. It gave her a bad feeling but brushed it off as her being tired and her senses are on high alert. She rests her head on her shoulder and sighs softly as she gathered her thoughts, "... Do you want to see Echo and Locket?..." She asks the older vampire.

She saw her sister narrow her eyes at her as she contemplated her question. A sigh then left Leila's lips, "That's what I did come here fo--" the lady stops and looks at her, " Wait... Locket? You had another kid?!"

"Well... Locket is adopted..." Chiru replies sheepishly.

Leila sighs, " I am only interested in the blood child..." the vampire replies coldly causing the girl to frown. She should have expected that, but Locket was just as much of her kid as Echo is.

" I would be happy if you were interested in her as well sister...." Chiru replies lowly, sounding more tired than disappointed.

She yawns as her sister looks at her and sighs again, "... You're right... I am sorry..." she responds. It didn't sound that convincing to her but at least she got a sorry. The blue hair vampire got to her feet slowly before leading her sister to the baby room.

Leila

This is it. She is going to see the abomination her sister created with the murdered and she will kill him the first chance gets. Staging it and blaming it on the marines won't be much of a problem, just need to tip them off an-- she saw the child peacefully sleeping in his crib. He was... small, frail, innocent just like Chiru was when she was a baby. The baby has her blue hair and is even sucking his thumb like her. He is her child... She thought as the baby starts to walk up. He yawned adorably as he looks up at his mother her with his saucer red eyes. He giggles and reaches for his mother to pick him up. Chiru happily complies and pick the boy.

Leila couldn't kill the boy. She didn't have the heart. He is so much like her sister, but maybe she can... change him to a full blood.
----
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the next morning after one traumatic visit begins another. It began with franky explaining that he needs to expand the ship to make children rooms. Luffy tried to help but only to make things worse with now a hole in a wall. Nami got some letters,packages, and a unique letterand gave it to robin who was cleaning oriions scales. she reads it since rion taught his tounge to her. "Dear My lil fireball and snowflake, i heard the greatest news amung the dragon lands of the hoshido isles that you are joining the princess to rescue the missing guardian and that you also had eggs! Your father just came out of his hibernation...and may have killed some foolish humans trying to live on him..and we will be arriving in..." she hears usopp screeam and robin loons at the dat and says "There here today..." Luffy ws about to attack until nami tried to stop him and kiri walkd over sleepy. "Queen and king od dragons? I...i thought they were napping...."

Orion

Orion blinks as he sits up when Robin finished reading the letter. The Queen and King of the dragon are coming...TODAY. This is bad, he isn't in suitable attire for their arrival. He needs to get dressed NOW. He is about to get up, but freeze when he sees a giant shadow suddenly coating the ship. He sweatdrop, now fully panicking. He looks at his wife, " Um...Robin..."

"Yes, I'll buy some time for you," his beautiful, intelligent fiance reassures him with her usual calm smile. He relaxes a bit before giving her a quick kiss and running off to their room to change.

Raze

Everyone looks up at the shadow other than Raze and his sister who have this look of horror on their face. They are not worried about their father liking their mates, they are more worried about their mother who they know will eat Nami and Ussop if she didn't like them. We need to check our mail more often Raze gently took Nami as Yukari took Ussop and gently pushes them into the baby room. Before hearing a loud thud that shook the whole ship and woke up the babies. "Raze! Yukari! My sweet babies! Mommy is here!" they hear a lady happily call for them.

The sibling facepalms before looking at their mates, "Wait here okay?" Raze says before walking off to greet their parents. They come up to the deck and sees a large muscular man with hair as red as blood standing in the middle of the ship and calmly looking around with his piercing golden eyes. He wore a short sleeve shirt and long pants that match his hair along with the dragon tattoo on his left arm. He didn't need to speak as the aura around him gave away who he is.

Next to the giant man stands a short lady about half his height looking him and Yukari happily. She has pastel sky blue hair and violet eyes that goes beautifully with her flawless fair skin. She wears a snow white bouse with a traditional dark blue drape that wraps around her waist, with one end draped over the shoulder, showing the midriff. She runs over to them and smothers them in a large hug. "Hey, mom. I see dad is awake" Raze comment hugging the lady back with his sister.

"Mhm! I ended up crying up a storm accidentally... The island is gonna have rain all day today and tomorrow..." Their mother says sheepishly as the father smiles and waves at them. Yukari lets go of their mother before running over and hug her father. The mother smiles before looking at Raze, " So... where are they?"

Raze sweatdrops, ".... Who?..." he asks trying to play dumb.

"My grand kids and your mates," She answers

(Anzu)
8823DB13-A6BE-46F4-B84D-32532F4B5D77.jpeg

(Fenrir)
C6F874DB-14D1-4220-82F5-9E7FAA6ECE5A.jpeg

enzerubebii enzerubebii

One of the babies that was kiris crawls over and 'attacked' Fenrir with her rattle. "Naptime killer!" she chanted and kiri ran over but freezes seeing the dragon queen and king. "Oh peachy there here and me without my tea.." she whispers and tried to inch closer. and then gets caught by one of the guards. "HEYYYYYY listen that lil one is not her grand baby its more of her god child its my baby soooooif you let me go i wont scratch you." chopper walked over picking upp the baby. "Melodia what are you doing out of the baby room?"

Fenrir

Fenrir looks down at the human child curiously finding it tantrum nostalgic. She remembers when Yukari threw her first tantrum and froze her husband in place on accident. "awwe aren't you a cutie" she giggles before seeing the princess walking over to take the child back but the reindeer beat her to it. Her ears twitched when she hears the animal mention the baby room. "Did you say, baby, room little reindeer?" she asks curiously before getting pulled away by her son.

"So mom... where is GG?" Raze asks curiously.

"She under the boat," Fenrir replies nonchalantly as she looks at the reindeer again. " Can you pleeeaasseee show me where the baby room is?" she asks the reindeer as she hears her husband telling the guards to let go of the princess.

She looks over at Kiri as her husband started her in bewilderment. She can't really blame him since he was asleep for a 1000 years after all. " You look like your great great great grandmother...." Anzu then says to the princess.

Fenrir tilts her head as she stares at Kiri, "I don't see it... the last queen had more meat in her bones. Kiri look scrawny..."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri glared "Nice to see you too fenrir.last i saw you i was a babu and puked peas on your scales.." they let her go and she huffs. and chopper smiled "Yes im the doctor and taking care of the babies..at the moment they are cranky cause somthing woke all of them up..." "Aurora no!" they hear a splash and nami was out looking down in worry. "Aurora you get back here this instant!" then she was in awe at the bubbles making atorm clouds and what she thought was a big fish she used it on and zapped the tail. "you mastered your storm bubbles already..." she then sees the dragons and does her whistle to warn raze about auror and goes back inside.

Fenrir

Fenrir's smile stiffens as a small lightening gently zaps Kiri in the butt much like how her brother does it to her. She then hears Nami yell for Aurora before seeing a lightning bolt strike the water. She blinks, running over to the railing and looks down to see glowing yellow, predatory eyes looking up at the dragon baby. "GG! That is your sweet little niece! Can you bring her back up to the ship?" she yells as Raze runs over to the railing in time to see the head of a giants water dragon gently rises from the water with Aurora on her muzzle.

The first thing that stands out about the water dragon is it's beautiful ocean blue scales. The light from the sun reflects off them as if she was the ocean itself. Her eyes were like Raze, golden, calm yet intimidating.

"Big sister!" Yukari cheers happily waving at the girl as the water dragon slides Aurora into Raze's arms.

"Come on to the ship and say hi to everyone," Ferir smiles at the dragon. The dragon huff about to dive back down into the water before seeing a certain swordsman shoot over with his sword out. "GG!" The water dragon just swats the male with her tail into the water before descending back into the water.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
kiri sighs and looks at her husband "Dear wha did i tell you about proper manners? did you learn ANYTHNG in our childhood tea parties?!" every straw hat laughs and sanji says "What manners? even luffy has more manners then him!"then the usual zoro vs sanji arguments begin causing the sisters that married them to sweatdrop. "Whats wrong mosshead? cant take the truth?"

usopp gently picks up aurora thinking the queeen was distracted and walked over to the baby room "bye bye nana and grampy" she says and usopp smiled "Yes say bye bye cause you going to napppy."

Fenrir

Fenrir giggles at the fight between the princesses husbands. It reminds her of the random fights her children get into over the silliest things ever. Her ears slight twitches when she hears Aurora says goodbye to her and Anzu. She blinks and looks to see a male with the long nose walking away after mentioning the baby room. She turns to a small lightning dragon and silently follows after Ussop excited to see her other grandchildren.

GG

While the fight is going on a pair of hand grabs the railing of the ship, pulling up whoever they belong to, revealing a lady with flawless turquoise skin from head to toe and deep violet-blue eyes. Her navy blue hair cascades down her back and chest to her waist, hiding some marking on her back that branches out to her arms, leg, chest and even her face.

The soaking lady streches as she watches the men fight. She titles her head as she walks to her father. " They seem busy... should I say hi later?" she asks as Anzu looks at her.

"Wait a moment. I am sure they will finish up soon..."

GG yawns, " I didn't know humans were so loud and fight a lot...." she says before some clothes are thrown at her face by Raze. It wasn't because she is soaked in sea water. It is because is... nake.

425443F8-7750-4777-8818-0B76474E8504.jpeg
enzerubebii enzerubebii

usopp puts his neice away and does a head count.."one two..okay everyone is here..huh?" ses the lighting dragon and blinks "when did nami give birth to a runt?" he pinks her up and puts her in the crib.

nami sees the panic look in orion and anzus faces.. kiri got nervous.. "Oh no...the king is gonna have an episode..."

Anzu

As the kid sees his wife disappear into the ship, dread suddenly washes over him. Steam starts to come off him as he shrinks down to his mini-dragon form and flies after Ussop, finding him putting his wife bite Ussop hand and zapping him around the baby room. He lands next to his wife and nuzzles her side. Fenrir calms down, nuzzling him back as she purrs. The two didn't notice that the kids were staring at them curiously wondering what is going on.
---
Meanwhile at the dragon island...

Eve

A girl with long waist length curly, night black hair and chocolate brown eyes walks over to a shrine belonging to the king and queen of dragons with a small offering in her hands. She wears long sleeve blue shirt with a white scarf around her neck and long white pants and black shoes.

She hums softly as she walks it's her last day on the island and she thought she would offer a home-cooked dish to them. She smiles sadly, knowing it won't make much of a difference. It's not like they know who all these offerings belong to. She is simply just one of their many faceless followers. Nothing more... nothing less. She set the offering down and kneels down to pray. It's my last day here... so I made some homemade spaghetti... I hope you enjoy it..." she finishes.

"So this is where you were," the girl's whole body stiffens as she looks up at a male with blonde and cold blue eyes."You know they won't hear your prayers," he chuckles amusingly as the girl stands up and looks nervously wondering what he is going to do. He is right though, they won't hear them if they did... this man would have been long gone from her life. She lost faith in the dragons and just gave them an offering out of respect. "I see you aren't wearing my ring," the girl's heart skips a beat as she pales slightly.

"...I...I took it off when...I was cooking..." she says nervous fidgeting with her sleeve and looking away.

The male gently lifts her chin up and made the girl look at her, "Then it should be in her pocket... right, Evee?" he asks calmly with an underlying tone as his calm smile darkened and his grip tightens.

"Uh... w-well..."

"Check your pockets... Evee...."

The girl stares into his eyes as she timidly puts her hands in her pocket. She isn't expecting anything to be in there, but... she feels something. A small circular item almost like her ring. The raven head slowly takes it out and show it to the male. Adam looks at it and lets go of her. " Seem like you weren't lying after all..." he says as the girl put it on her finger. She stares at it for a moment before the male grabs her wrist and start walking to their boat. " Come on we don't have all day. We have to meet up with the others."

The girl almost trips as she is suddenly dragged towards the ship. "..Yes... Adam..." the girl says softly as she picks up the pace so she isn't being dragged by him.

The male chuckles softly, " Good girl..."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
nami senses somthing and excuses herself and walked over seing the abused woman silently she made a cloud and when the timing was right. zapped the man "Oh im sorry i sensed someine being abused and by the law of my husband prince Razes kingdom. that punishment is death" She taps the water" Gigi get the girl.." then screams when a man grabbed her "Shut up you red head or we will make you a fine slave." kiri turned to a giant cat which made all the men adamowned drop their weapons in panic "A CELESTRIAL GOD! THEY ARE HERE!" Kabe didnt move..she waited for zoros orders but was very floofed and wanting blood. Luffy was walking over and punched Adam "The woman doesnt want to go wiith you and i can tell why..you arent very nice!"

Adam

Adam blinks as he flinches slightly from the sudden lightning strike Oh great... now what? He thinks before seeing a red hair lady. He narrows his eyes in annoyance as he listens to her words before glaring at Eve. "Do you know this woman?" the lady quickly shakes her head, backing up as the male's hands start glowing purple and he catches Luffy punch before seeing the male that grabs the red hair woman turn to ash. "Damn it Eve use---" he gets cut off when he hears her scream and turn to see her getting grabbed by the water dragon guardian. He shoots a beam at the dragon before getting hit in the face by Monkey D. Luffy. He stumbles back before glaring at the male in irritation and a fight soon breaks out between the groups. He then sees his ship on fire and sighs, deciding the next best course of action is to retreat and come back later. He shoots a beam at the ground creating an explosion and uses that to disappear.

Eve

What is going on? Am I dragon food? Someone help me! she thinks as she gets taken away from Adam who obviously left her and is carried towards a familiar looking pirate ship. She shakes nervously as she is gently set down on the deck. She stares at everyone as she backs up, "I... I don't know anything. Please don't hurt me..." she says before flinching when one of them put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, it okay... calm down. We aren't going to hurt you..." Poppy reassures her with a soft, gentle look in her eyes. "Plus didn't you hear Nami? The dragons heard your prayer!"

"They.. did?..." the girl whimpers still shaking as she stares at all the pirates. She then sees Chiru coming over and sniffing her curiously. She scrunches her nose and moves back from the girl covering her nose.

".... You smell like blood and all sort of different spices" the girl states causing Eve to slowly stood back from her. "Chopper! Nina! You have a new patient!" Chiru calls for them.

Eve blinks, " u-um... what?"
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
then a reigndeer wals over and kabe/kiri keeps her distance out of respect. nami smiled "Well now your being healed introduction must be made." brook nods to nami and makes a cheery violin song "Our doctor and nurse are Nina and chopper. Nina is a good reaper so be nice and she dont bite. My name is Nami i am the cat burglar. Im also the navigator." "And bossy treasurer" the men said "WHO SAID THAT!" Nami yells and she regains her composure. "As i said my hubby is raze the next heir to the crown. Me and Usopp found him and his twin on an island and they were kinda cursed and down.One breathe fire and the other breathed ice. I fixed his fathers map And he his twins music box. That broke the curse and somehow got us out." She walks over to sanji and poppy "These two are our chefs sanji and poppy. One used to be joined at myhip" then sanji heard "Till poppy got him whipped." "SHUT IT MOSSHEAD!" Nami walks over to Usopp and Yukari "This is usopp he kinda tells fibs and lies." "Hey!" "But his plans may be off but they kinda work every time!His luck also sucks At times hes lost like a sitting duck. But if you get him mad he will snipe you like he sniped yukaris love in her heart" She walked over to franky and odette "Now to our shipwright and inventors Franky and odette. They both get kinda crazy that i can confess. One moment all is quiet and peaceful at sea. then the next were either floating in a gravity bubble or someone forgets to fix the potty!" Franky looked away knowing he is in trouble. Nami hugs robin and orion "These two are a historian and royal advisor Robin and orion. Can you guess which one is calm and who had a hyperventilating attack?They are cute couple i will admit. But how will orion explain it when his twin and wife board this shippppp!" "wait WHAT!" Then she points to the aqarium "Then we have merfolk. Jimbe asana and aqua. They like to do synchronized swimming when not stabbing or drowning foes." then she points to brook. "But i must heed you warning to the skelly in the tie.If he ask for your panties us strawhat weomen give you permission to try to make him DIE!" "ohohoho!" hen she walks to kabe and she purrs "Now were at our last 3..theres Kiri and zoro. they were best friends before now soulmates of the crew..Kiris stories about their past at first we had a kick..but now there true and when we see it most of us get sick." Then she points to luffy. "Now the man who brought us to togeather the man who will be the pirate king. His name is Monkey D Luffy and his he drives us all insane. from his plans to logic they never make sense. But he made us family and that matter none the less." Then she offered her hand to Eve. "So if you wish to join us.. dont be afraid. We may bark and nip but only bite at Marines. Just give us a chance. Join a dance and join our family crew. If you do you will be in time for sanjis sunday stew."

Eve

The petrified look on the Eve's slowly changes to confusion then to pure astonishment. She is not sure what to make of the group of... friendly pirates. She has always been told to stay away from pirates, but she ended up accidentally walking into a bar full off them once. Don't ask how that happened. It just did. The pirates in at the bar were singing Binks Sake and she just sat at one of the tables quietly, too petrified to leave, and just listened to them sing their hearts away. Of course, it was a long time ago, but that was one the happy moments in her life.

She stares at Nami when the song came to an end and stares at her hand as she processes her words. "....Eh?..." Did Nami just ask her to join the crew? She must be hearing things. She can't be a pirate. She'll just get in the way... Plus what qualifications does she have anyway?... They'll get tired of her and leave...

"Auntie Nami, you forgot Chiru," Nina says causing the girl to tilt her head. The reaper child looks at her, " The lady that said you smelled funny." pointing to someone. Eve follows the girl's finger and looks at the lady who waves at her with a friendly smile. Eve waves back noticing that her wounds that she has been hiding were treated and the bandages she used were replaced with fresh ones. She freezes realizing that she was... stripped in front of the crew by the doctors. She freezes as panic starts to rise not sure what to think of that.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back