• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (restart) one piece one love Enzer and evergreen

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
SIDE NOTE: me and this adorable person Evergreen98 Evergreen98 both have flimsy devicesthat have the curse of the typos. if you see a few. do not hiss at us.)

They say love on the sea happens like magic. And it hit the sunny like a battleship. It all began In the seas. Their was a marine controlled ship and they had a hostage. The princess of Hoshido and ex pirate bounty hunter Kirisuto Nagano.. and her best friend. They say she ate a magical fruit that makes her singing effect peoples emotions and ear drums as well so they locked her in a room where none of the crew can hear her.She decided to take a risk. She looked at the hold and saw a strange ship with a straw hat flag. "One shot for help.." She whispered and she took a breath then the rare devil fruit in her the singing ones power began to take effect as she sang the song of the day she and her crush zoro were separated during a battle and he had no choice but to leave her behind then. "Even if the sea is rough and he is pushing me violently towards defeat, I look in your eyes love I do struggle with the strength that i lost! For every time I fall I can get up and keep well the promise I made to a voice sincere believing in love. It's an incandescent light that heats more than the sun, so clear that reveals the reality! Voices united to sing to defeat the silence ,will be strong , it will be clear the truth! Look in a mirror your reflection is clear and all this will be! It will be the strong beat of love It gives us the strength and the hope to address this storm brings with it the strong wind that surprises us from the sea! But by joining our swords and voices in a song. You will feel deep truest heart. I only want to fight for you and I want to be the strong beat of love with you.Can you feel it! Can you feel it..then come find me.." One of the sailors went over to her to slap her "Shut up nobody can hear you for miles!" But that sailor was wrong the straw hat crew did hear her and everyone was looking at that ship. Nami looked curious. "Hey isn't that a marines ship?" Sanji nods "Yes i wonder why it is here..And if that beautiful voice is coming from it." Luffy noticed Zoro acting very odd the moment they song was being heard. "Hey zoro you okay?"

It was a usual day for the Straw Hats. The weather was great, the usual shenanigans went on the ship and the green hair samurai relaxed in his usual spot on the ship. Everything was normal, until the crew heard a soft beautiful singing voice. Zoro blinked as he sat up from his spot on the deck. He turned his head towards the dorectiong the voice came from, it felt so familiar to him. It was comforting, he recognize the voice, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He looked at his captain and nodded, " I am fine.. but that voice sounds familiar..." he said to him as he looked back at the Marine Ship.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri whimpered losing hope but then heard chaos upper deck when the sailors cried "STRAW HAT PIRATES EVERYONE PREPARE TO ATTACK!" Kiris eyes sparkled with hope. "Straw hats..zoro is in the straw hats.." then she went to the window and screams loud enough until they muted her cell "TAICHIGAMIII ZOROOOO! HELP MEEE!" then when muted her cell was dark and the only thing she could hear was the men read to atack.

Zoro blinked at the voice as a dark aura surrounded him. He grabbed the nearest marine and gave him a look that promised him death if he disnt answer his question correctly. "......Who do you have as a prisoner..."

The marine paled, "P-Princess K-K-Kirisuto!" He answered.

"And where is she?"

"B-b-bottom deck holding cell!!"

Zoro knocked out the marine and bolted downstairs. "Kiri!!" He called the princess as he fought through the marines.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

luffy and the others paled at the chaos Nami and robin holding a chest of what looked like to be her belongings but then heard him scream for kiri and kiri cried back "Z-zoro..? I-IM DOWN HERE!FOLLOW MY VOICE!" Then when she saw her old friend and crush her mind just went crazy with happiness sh backed up so zoro would cut the cell if he couldnt find the keys.

Zoro, not having the patience to find the keys, cut the cell door into several tiny pieces. He saw Kiri and hugged her tightly, " what the hell are you doing here?" He asked as he picked up the girl bridal style before bolting out of the cell. "Guys! We need to get off!" He yelled as he ran back up to the deck.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

they all nod getting off and letting the marine boat sink. When everyone was calm to a point. they all curiously stare at the princess..Kiri being shy and shooken up hid behind zoro and let him explain who she was. Luffy was making it a little worse by walking over. "So this is the singing girl we heard on the ship?"

Zoro nodded, " This is Kirisuto, princess of Hoshido and my childhood friend."

"Hey, like Vivi" Chopper said happily.

Zoro nodded before sighing softly and looking at Kiri, "Why were you on the ship? Did Hoshido get invaded or something?" He asked the girl worriedly. All the crew members stared at Zoro a bit surprised by his sudden change in personality.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

still being shy she nodded and on paper she drew what happened. nami looked over "Okay.. so when kiri ate the melo melo no mi..and was about t betray her fathers wishes and choose to marry zoro instead of the fire brother of the orochi brothers..he abused her for her treason by..oh gods.." nami covered her mouth in shock seeing the drawing of a man whipping her and realizing the age that kiri was before the abuse..she was 16.. "Luffy said Zoro was 19 when they met..hes now 21.. thats almost 5 years of hell she went through.." kiri began crying and the whole crew was silent realizing why she was being so clingy to zoro...she doesnt know anyone but him on the ship and hr rust was to be earned for what she went through. Nami looked at the last picture. "Slowly giving up she agreed to marrythe fire son if it meant saving her mothers life.."

Zoro stared and was pissed off as hell. He held Kiri tightly. " I am right here... I wont let that man hurt you anymore.." he said to her softly as he kissed the top of her head. "We will stop him and rescue Queen Syango..." he added softky with a reasuring smile.

"Yeah! We did it before! We can do it again!" Chopper said with a smile as wel.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the others over ime saw zoros strange behavior increase and sanji dragged zoro away from kiri and looked at him "What is wrong with you misshead! i know shes a close friend but your acting so googley eyes around her." Robin smiled "Cant you tel sanji..he was in love with the girl and still is." Law walked over making kiri nervous but he calmed her enough to take her vitals.

Zoro stared before looking away. Robin hit the mark, he was and still is in love with Kiri. He didnt mind her clinging to him and couldnt help cling to her. After what happened with his last friend and rival, he was scared that if he wasnt by Kiri's side, he will lose her too. "Is that all you wanted to ask?"
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

robin smiled "we can help you zoro..its not like your hopeless in flirting.." Sanji was about to laugh but robin covered his mouth. "lets start with subtle things like flowers." Robin glanced over hearing kiri make a small scream at seeing their prisoner. Caesar.

Zoro glared as he quickly disappeared using soru, and reappeared next to Kiri. He gently pulled the girl away from the scientist. "What did you do?..." he asked lowly as he held his princess closely.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

law sighed "I was just checking her vitals. she screamed at him." Law pointed at Caesar. "what? all i did was give the lady a 'whata lookin at?' look. how was i supposed to know shes a chicken." kiri was insulted but tried to keep quiet. but ceasar was telling the truth about not beng as strong as zoro.

Zoro glared at Ceasar, " Chopper... Do you have duck tape?"

"Yeah.."

"Give it to me.." Chopper sweardropped and gave him the duck tape. Zoro walked over to Ceasar and the next thing everyone knew the guy looked like a mummy. He tossed the finished ducktape back before walking over to Kiri. " Let's go to the kitchen... cooking still calms you down a bit right?" He smiled as he gently pulled her into the kitchen.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

sani just watched in awe as kiri makes certain things from scratch. "Amazing she is a sweet chef. hm?" Sanji then noticed zoro salivating. Kiri was making her calming green tea. and where her tea was was her Namagashi. Kiri looked at zoro "Zoro please calm down.. i know this is your favorite but you know i have to make it perfect.Namagashi contains 30% more moisture than wagashi so i have to make sure its exact."
Nami looked over "Isnt this a tea party food?" she asked and Kirii nodded. "When we were little he made excuses to join my tea parties to just eat them."
luffy and sanji try hard not to laugh

Last edited:
Zoro blushee, " They are delicious okay? Especially the way she makes it. They are perfect" he swis crossing his arms ans sitting down with a bottle of sake to drink. It was so odd to see Zoro act embarrassed in front of the crew. It was very funny"
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

when done it was on a plate that was small but appealing to the eye. everyone wanted a taste but saw the look in zoros eyes. hey all agred to ask later wondering how zoro would react. "Remember its delicate.." Kiri reminded him smiling as she gently took a pink flower. "Oh and if anyone is asking zoro loves the mystery flavors..see how i only have a few white? It drives him mad so he tries to guess.But he knows i use seasonal ingredients as is tradition in hoshido. But i think its strawberry and romantic dragonfruit that are his favorite." Luffy really wanted to try it now ad tried to reach for one.
wagashi1.JPG

Zoro eyed the plate of food carefully. He nodded to Kiri as he slapped Luffy's hand away. He gave his captain a glare before he reached for the white delicate flower looking one. He hummed softly at the taste and smile as he told Kiri the correct seasoning she used to make the dish. "You almost got me there. Nice try masking the flavor" he said to the girl with a chuckle.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

she pouted but smiled. when it was bed time kiri was nervous and was trying to stay wake. the reason was her spirit that manifested in the shinto sword. eventually she did fall asleep and a mist began to swarm her room. and random lonely meowing was heard. Usopp shook seeing the mist. and if anyone went close they saw demonic cat eyes. "HER SWORD IS HAUNTED!!!!!" They scream almost waking her up and making the mist angrier.

Zoro wacked Ussop's head, " Will you think before you talk?! He sword isnt haunted you idiot. It her sword's spirit, like my cursed sword has a spirit of it's own too" he explained with a groan. It was too late in the night for this. He looked at the mist and then walked into it to see if Kiri was okay, "... Kiri what is going on?" He asked before feeling his curse sword pulse and started to release a dark aura.

He blinked when the dark aura mixed in with the white mist. A demonic figure then formed, "Kabe?" The figure said as he looked around the mist.

"Kabe?.." Zoro asked confused.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the white mist settled a little bit then sllowly out of the mist holdingkiris sword was a..catgirl..black and whie and had red markings showing her shintohood. she even had shinto clothing. "Nyan...i know that voice...Asura..that you Nyan?" She then saw his cused sword and on instict tried to take it from zoro forgetting she was a spirit just went through zoro. "NYAAAAAA GIMMIE BACK MY FIANCEEE!" Usopp and franky blinked in shock and confusement. "D-did that ghost just say fiance..a-as in shes engaged to the demon in zoros sword!"
bd80b9628a744f00c0e048f04cd6d69f.jpg

Zoro sweardropped, " Ohh... that Kabe"

"Kabe!" Asura exclaimed as he hugged the spirit with all six arms. He missed her so much and honestly though he would never see her again. The dark aura for his sword slowly started to fade and become silvery grey color, probably due to the purification he was going through.

"Zoro, Kiri explained what the hell is going on!" Ussop yelled as he stared at the spirit and mist.

"This is cool and scary..." Chopper added.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri began to stir awake and kabe snarls "NO WAKE MISTRESS! she went through enough! Nyan Kabe will explain. Kabe is one of the holy weapons. Kabe and Asura were one in the same sword until holy water hit my half of the metal and not his.. my half broke separating us. My half went to hoshido..and his Wano.. As time grew our blades darkened..yet mine only would glow lighter when seasons needed to be blessed at the cost of a dancers life..i wont kill kiri chan though bcause she promised to help me find asura kun and she diddddd!" Kabe began happily purring in asuras arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back