• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (restart) one piece one love Enzer and evergreen

kid gave a look "what? i didnt mean to scare her." when yomi seated them outside she gave them menus "Lady Syango will serve you." Then she happily hopped to killers table and explained the menu on every single page and kid tried VERY hard not to show agitation. then when she finished she finally asked if they were thirsty. "One screwdriver.." Kid grunts knowing this was gonna take a while. yomi wrote it she shyly looked at killer "Genji kun wanted B-bunny mocha?"

Law looked at them " theres a reason why i wanted to stop. we need information on green bit and i learned something from kiri when she was calm enough to talk to me. Zodiac children are trustful with information.and if what that bunny girl says is true the q-u-e-e-n is gonna give us coffee and tea." and as law suspected Kiris mother approached she was regal in appearance dispite her disguise as the owner. "Hello loves! Sorry to keep you outside were quite popular when we visit. May i help you?"
latest

~
Kiri finally caught her katana and fan but landed in the hands of pica. embaressed she quickly got out. "-oh my gods im so sorry!" she saw him write. 'it okay you lucky i caught you.My name Pica. Fairy took sword?' Kiri nodded. "this sword is special to me.Now i dont wanna be rude Mr pica but i need to find my friends" Pica smiled and wrote. 'Come help you find your friends.' then with no refusal he took her over her shoulder and took her to dons house. kiri then mentally realized she was in danger. 'sooo this is what zoro meant when he told me i was to trusting of strangers...' kiri thought and was getting a headache as the crying of kabe got louder and louder.

Killer listened intently to the bunny girl as she explained the menu. He glanced at his captain from time to time to make sure he doesnt end up blowing a fuse. When the took their orders he nodded to her, " Yes.." he answered softly with a smile.

Ussop blinked and panicked a bit when the queen came over. How was he suppose to act? Obviously, he had to be polite. He took a deep breath and said. "Ill have an omelette"

Robin hummed a bit, " ill have the creamy cheese bun buns.."

Ceasar sighed, " Ill just have some coffee.."
--
Zoro managed to get the bag creature and took his sword back. " Got you!" He exclaimed as he sat up to look at thecreature to see that it was a little girl. "...heh? You are a fairy?"
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

"Im no fairy im a dwarf..owowow!" she cringed at her twisted leg.. "M-my name is wicca..I was trying to meet up with my team so they can warn the Straw Hats that Doflamingo has been keeping tabs on them since they reached the island and set to not only attack their ship but force princess kiri to marry one of them." A large pulse of depression kit zoro and it was crying of kabe and kiri. It was the soulmate haki kiri told zoro about as a child.
~
Syango served them and smiled "So what kind people like you doing in a place like this?" she asked and Law smiled keeping his composure. "Ah we were just thinking abou exploring Green Bit." Syango gasped. "Really! You must be really brave. there are fighting fish around Green Bit that are strong enough to flip ships." SHe senced someone very evil and smiled nervously. "E-excuse me loves." She quickly went inside. "Lovely hide your ears!" All the maids did as ordered as CP0 approached. But on one of their heads a small little girl with a kitty mask she looked like she was cranky and wanted a nap. "Daddy..Jovi wanna nap! when is patrol overrrr?!" the girl cutely whined. Her small lepoard like tail sticking out showing that she cant control her strange power and that in a way she was 'just a cub'

Zoro stared at the Wicca as his temper slowly started to rise with Asura's. "What?!" They both yelled at the same time. The two then felt Kiri and Kabe's sadness as well as their crying. They both growled dangerously. Zoro set Wicca down on his shoulder, and ran at full speed following their crying and negative energ
---
Robin and Ussop stayed quiet and hid their faces with their hats. Ceasar did the same knowing he would be in deep trouble if he didnt hide as well. The male carrying her looked at the girl, "just wait a bit more longer. We are almost done with patrolling..." his voice was male and familiar to the two.

'Lucci?' Robin and Ussop thought at the same time as she watched them walk by slowly.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Jovi smiled and looked at the man in a red mask. " Did jovi do good by telling the newspaper uy that he was in big trouble for telling the wrong news and the right news is at naptime..er i mean 3pm?" The man nodded and jovis tail wagged happily and was gently slapping her father's back.

Law honestly couldnt believe what he just witnessed. Could it be that Rob has a secret wife and he couldnt hide the child anymore so he decided to show her off in a subtle way?
~
kiri was trying hard to control her crying she was in a strange cell.when she felt zoro she decided to try the soulmate trick. "Okay deep breaths..dont let the anger get you lost...when the need to love comes at a higher cost.. put the negativity in the bin and let the love in. she began feeling asuras sword as she moved hrs to make 1/2 of a heart. "2 sword...2..souls...one emotion..." When the blade turned pink she cut. "Soulmate reunion!" it cut and the heart shaped hole was made and kiri jumped out and eveyone was in awe seeing her not falling but RUNNING down air to zoro. then she realized she never showed her devil fruit power to zoro r any of the straw hats "i have alot of explaining to do.." she whispered to herself

Lucci smiled and petted his daughters head gently as the exchange stared at the group. They were absolutely speechless at the young daughter. "This is weird..." Usdop whispered to Robin, who nodded in agreement.
---
Zoro blinked when he saw a heart shape hole and Kiri falling, no, RUNNING down the stairs at full speed. He used soru to arrive at the area quickly to catch her. Once the girl was in his arms, he said, "You have a lot of explaining to do..."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

when out of sight syango gave the signal and the cafe proceed as normal. Yomi gave the mcha and screwdriver and kid had to ask. "Hey bunny girl.. you a zoan or something?" Yomi shook her head "Nononono i am a zodiac child." She shows the red mark n her arm which was a bunny. "We are moon rabbits which means we know medicine,and cooking, and guide spirits under the moonlight an stuff. The princess Kirisuto is a zodiac child as well but she has not been in her other form in years..and she has the strange ability to walk into dreams and climb on walls.. but i think the climbing on walls part is because of the melo melo no mi."

When done with their meal and they hear 'lucy' was trying to win aces fruit back law pays for the meal and glanced seeing a woman with red hair. "Lets go we have the information we need.."
~
Kiri smiled and then to calm the crowd an explain at the same time she put her hat down and made it look like an act. "Melo melo...hover." she began hovering and dancing on the air. when done and the crowd left and took the money in her bag and she looked a him. "is that enough explaining?" Wicca clapped very impressed with her

Ussop and Robin nodded as they walked out of the cafe towards Green Bit. "CP0... What did they mean my spreading fake and real news?..." Robin mumbled to herself.

"Thisbis makkng me worried.." Ussop added quietly with a sigh. Ceasar remained silent, he also noticed the lady with red hair and paled a bit as she smiled at him kindly.
--
Zoro sighed and nodded before grabbing her hand and running away from the buildinf and area. " Did you trust someone you were not suppose to again? I told you this place is dangerous!" He added as he ran.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kid ate his meal and saw the look on kids face even with the helmet on that they had to leave and he didnt want to. he waalked up to Syango and she smiled "I know what you are going to ask sir.and yes..you may take Yomi..however you must learn to be more quieter and less intimidating around moon rabbits." He just nodded and picked her up scaring her and walked out with her to the ship. Syango sweatdropped. "that will only make her worse.."
~
kiri cringed getting her scolding "I-im sorry.. he was so nice and wanted to help me find you..and i missed you so much already.." she knew that he couldnt be angry at her for one mistake and they were both trying to get their weapons.
~
meanwhile on the CP0 boat in a meeting everyone was silent as possible because Jovi was sleeping in her fathers lap. the creepy part? they never saw rob so calm and content in their LIVES! one of the members spoke up. "Rob let me get this strait.. were only obeying the crazy flamingo because he has information about about Mariejois' national treasure and if we dont listen he will spill the beans about it?"

Killer panicked, " Kid! Be careful!" He said to the captain as he quickly followed after the two. "And dont drop her!" He added.
---
Zoro sighed as he held her closely, "It's fine... just be more careful" he said to her softly as he ran trying to find Luffy, Sanji and Franky. "Now wh-" he stopped when he heard cheering coming from the colleseum. "Hm?" He started to head there as wel.
---
Rob nodded to the co-worker's question as he happily watched his daughter sleep peacefully. "We just need to follow his orders... not like therebis much to do anyway" Lucci said with a shrug.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Meanwhile, the Caesar Exchange Team, who had 45 minutes until their deadline, were trying to cross the bridge to reach Green Bit, but a school of Fighting Fish instantly began attacking them. Law grunted and looked at caesar "If we let you go dont even think about running away. You are helping us cross. or else" Law showed Caesar heart and made a tiny gentle squeeze.
~
Kiri followed and smiled seeing Zoro is trying to head back to the port with Wicca as his guide. As they make their way through town, Wicca states the dwarves know the names of the top agents of the Donquixote Family, as they had seen the invasion the day Doflamingo took over in which his crew easily decimated the Dressrosa army. then they see sanji and kinemon. "guys!" she happily said and she hugs them sanji making a small heart shaped eyes but pushed kinemon away when he made the pervy face.
~
"Daddy..." Jovi grumbled as she looked up from her nap. "Did me and kaku make enough to fix your boboos?" The whole team trie not to snicker but one guy made a comment. "Are we sure her devil fruit power is turning into an eendangered lepoard because i think its giving us diabeties."

Ceasar winced a bit and nodded wuickly to Law, "Why is everyone trying to kill me.." me mumbled as he looked at the fighting fish.

Ussop was panicking and trying to think of a plan to help them get across. They all stopped when saw something managing to kill one of the fighter fish. This made Ussop go absolutely pale.

From a far away rooftop the figures were watching, " So he is gonna be there..." The calm one mumbled. "But..." A frown stretched across the person's lips "... It's fille with marines... We can't "talk" to him peacefully..." the calm figure turned to the hostile one. "We will have to find another way.." The hostile figure huffed and crossed his arms as he glared at the island. "Look if the marines find out about us, we will be seen as a threat and the corrupt marines and those disgusting dragons that have killed so many people will distrupt our island. Not that they will be able to find it... plus we have our own enemies to worry about too. So it is best to do this as descreetly as possible.." The hostile figure gave the calm one a look. "This is the plan I could have thought off.." the calm one whined a bit. The hostile figure sighed and ruffled the calm one's hair.
---
Zoro sighed as he looked at Sanji and Kinnemon for a moment. He pulled Kiri out of their grasp before asking, "..... Where is Luffy and Franky?" He asked before looking back at the coliseum. " and what is going on in there?"
---
Lucci gave the crew member a death glare before looking at Jovi and nodding, "Yes you have..." he answered soft as he petted her head with a smile.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

" Well 'Lucy' Went to get aces devil fruit. I helped a maiden in distress i dot know what this idiot did." Kinemon glared. and kiri sighed "Guys the ship is gonna be under attack! Don knows were here!" Sanji groled "We have to warn them." Kinemon looked at sanji "We have to warn Luffy somehow!" Sanji shook his head "No its not sanji we should be wrried about." He pulls out his den den and contacts law.
~
"What?" law said, two minutes remain till the exchange. Law and Caesar wait at the appointed area "Get away from the island!I found out that Doflamingo did not give up his Shichibukai position and the whole thing is a trap!" "WHAT!" law called out however, it is too late; Doflamingo is already heading toward Law and Issho and his troops were righ behind him. "Shit." he muttered. "LAW! Its been SO LONG! Im scared shitless now that i stepped down.." Law grunted. "ENOUGH OF YOUR CRAP!Using the power of the world government. Just to fool 10 people long enough to go through with lying to the WORLD!" Don chuckled. "Ah but the most grad magic shows are the most simple LAW.That notion about. 'Oh he would never do something as outrageous as this!' creates blind spots in us humans.." Law snarled "EVEN IF YOU ARE A SHICHUBUKAI YOUR JUST A PIRATE JUST LIKE ME!" then law realized somthing and hes eyes wided "N-no.. it cant be..." Don laughed" Its kinda complicated. but i came here FOR YR HEAD LAW!"
~
Jovi began getting upset after she senced somthing was wrong. and she looke at her dad "Daddy i wanna go home.."

Last edited:
Zoro cursed under this breath. "Damn it! Why did Luffy get to fight in the arena?!"

"That is what you are angry about?!" Kinnemon yelled.

"I wanted to test or my skills and challenge him" Zoro huffed crossing his arms.
---
Ceasar relaxed when he saw Donflamingo, but then he remembered what happened on the boat and yelled. "DONFLAMINGO!! THE REAPERS ARE HERE TO GET THE GIRL BACK!!" He yelled knowing how dangerous those guys are after researching them. "T-They said 'If she is hurt in anyway, we will kill you in a blink of an eye' "
---
Lucci blinked before looking at Jovi and then at the island, "......... lets leave" he said to the crew, getting the same dark and dangerous feeling.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Don assumed he was bluffing "Cesar your just stressed.The reapers dont even know wheere to begin.And if they are here they wont find me now law hand over Caesar." Law shook his head "No..you messed up the agreement so we are gonna do this from scratch."Issho states "Caesar has protection because he is a subordinate of Doflamingo". Suddenly, Doflamingo calls out to Issho, revealing he was recruited to the Marines during something called 'Global Military Enlistment'. He also says that Issho and someone called 'Green Bull' are two formidable opponents. Issho tells Doflamingo that he believes he is violating the boundaries as a Shichibukai, but Doflamingo says"Issho needs more concrete evidence under the court of law" The subject of the conversation then changes back to Law. Issho says if Law is allied with Luffy, then Law will be considered hostile. But, if the Straw Hats are his subordinates, then Law and the Straw Hat Pirates will be spared. Law, wanting to buy time, states that Luffy and the Straw Hats are not his subordinates, and they have an alliance.Issho asserts this cannot be resolved by just revoking Law's title. Suddenly, he sends some sort of signal up into the air. This signal brings down a meteorite, which shocks Law and Doflamingo. "Oh shit. ROOM!". Law creates a ROOM and cuts the meteorite in half. Doflamingo makes a net of strings, chopping the meteorite into square pieces. Issho simply causes them all to crash to the ground around him, leaving him unscathed. But, the remaining pieces of the rock, has caused the ground around them to be destroyed, leaving only the trio's foothold.
~
cp-0 scaped in time and Kalifa was distracting jovi with bubbles whilethe others calmed down rob about rumors of the revolutionaries being there and that its to dangerous to be there with Jovi..And Jovi being the spunky cub she was was beginning her pouncing lessons and thinking she can get away with pouncing on her father when hes in lepoard form because their was a bubble near him. "Got it!" she said excited but missed and landed on her dad.. "Opssie.."

"It has started... let the blood bath begin..." A young girl sitting in a cell spoke softly. She giggled a bit before she went back to her book she was reading.
---
".... it's a good thing we didnt go there." The calm figure commented as she watched the dust cloud from a far. "Well... let's just wait..." she spoke as she continued to observed.
---
Lucci looked at her and gently wrapped his tail around her. He set her down on his lap and petted her to calm her down. " I am not mad.. dont worry.." he said to her softly.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri was upset at zoro for wanting to fight when people were in trouble but remembered he waned to be stronger for her protection. Sanji said he cant get in contact with nami. Kiri tried a catcall trick but her bullets couldn't reach.Violet then tells Sanji that her subordinates are approaching, and they really need to get out of there. Violet gives Sanji a map. She says the factory is actually disguised as a toy house. Sanji says Violet could meet him and his crew at the western shoe, but Violet simply calls him a romantic fool. As Violet runs away,Kin'emon asks him to take him to the 'toy house' because that is where there holding a mysterious girl.. Kiri smiled holding wicca "me and Zoro will take Wicca to flower fields franky you,sanji and Kienmon can go on ahead and find nami." They nod and go on ahead.Kiri couldnt help but squee thinking this was finally her chance to show shes strong.
~
Law was having a hard time keeping up with the attacks and eventually go captured the split moment he swapped caesar on the boat.. but whn he woke he was in a room with a girl. "w-what the hell happened..?" he asked coughing.
~
Jovi giggled and tried to act like a big predator when fukuro walked in and pounced on him. trying to eat him but was stopped when her father in 'daddy cat form' grabbed her by the scruff of her neck. "Let me at mr zippy face i wanna get graded too!" Kalifa giggled "Rob your child is a lil bookworm isnt she?"

Zoro nodded as he took Kiri's hand and ran at to their destination with Wicca. " Stay close to me Kiri okay? I dont want to get seperated from you again.."
---
The blonde girl looked at Law and smiled, "Hello, Law. I am so happy I get to finally meet Tear's master." She hummed a bit as looked back at her book. " I have been locked up in her for about a year now.." she sighed softly to herself. "You shouldnt move.. you are badly hurt. But you cant move since you are changed to. The chair..." The girl stared at him, " Oh, where are my manners. I am Namine, but people mostly call me Oracle, because I can see i to the future." She smiled at him.

The door opened and Donflamingo walked in standing tall and proud. "I see you two got acquainted already."

"Oh yes, although you did rough him up a bit to much though.." Oracle said wirh a sigh.

"You seem very happy" Donflamingo said with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, I can finally go home" Oracle said with a smile. " And you will be defeated.." she added ominously.

Donflamingo grabbed her by the throat, "What was that?"

"C-Ceasar wasnt lying... Tear...Caddy... They found you" As soon the girl said that a dark presence covered the room.

"Hello, Joker..." A female voice echoed throughout the room as a portal appeared. A lady with red hair with a blindfold over her eyes, and a male a bandage over his right eye ans throat walked out of the portal. Donflamingo dropped the girl who started coughing. "You have some nerve kidnapping one of our own..." the lady said as she looked at Oracle. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah..." Oracle smiled as she coughed a bit.

Tear walked over to the girl and saw that she was chained to the chair. She looked at Donflamingo, "Give me the key..."

"I dont have it"

"You are lying Joker... Hand over the key. Or else.."

Joker chuckled a little, " Or else what?" He sais as he tried to attach his string to the girl.

A black glyph appeared blocking his attempts. "Have you ever hear the legend where when a string is cut and a life dies?" She smiled, "it will be very ironic if that happened to you too..."

The smiled from his face disappeared and Donflamingo handed the keys over to her. "Smart choice.." The lady sais as she unchained the girl.

"Thank you Tear.." Oracle sais as she gave her a hug.

"There there" Tear smiled gently, " Sorry it took so long..." she spoke softly as she walked past Law with the girl, brushing against him. The back of his hand glowed and a symbol of a pentagram appeared.

Oracle glance over and smiled, " Oh Tear~" she pointed to the Law's hand.

Tear looked and stared, "How...!?"

"You brushed against him..." Oracle sais.

"Yeah! But that isnt suppose to form a contract!!" The male with Tear looked confused. Tear looked at him nervously, "I...I made a contract with the Surgeon of Death.." Those words immediately angered the male and mad the dark aura in the room stronger. "I didn't do it on purpose!" The male made his scythe appeared and was ready to kill Law. " Caddy calm down!" Tear tried to calm him down as she step in the way.

"Why not take him to put island after this is over?" Oracle suggest. "Ritzia or Arcana should be able to undo the contract" Caddy looked at her. " Yes, I am serious. Do ypu have any other idea other than killing thr poor guy? He is already gonna get shot multiple times " The male seemed to calm down hearing at Law will get hurt.

The two girl sweatdropped. Tear sighes softly, " Ill be fine.. just go I cant leave Master Law behind..." Caddy became angry again. Oracle grabbed his arm as he tried to kill Law again. Tear pushed the male into the portal.

"Good luck!" Oracle smiled.

"Wait... YOU PLANNED THIS!!" Tear yelled. A laugh was heard before the portal closed. Tear sighed to herself.

((Oracle/Namine)
IMG_0175.JPG
((Tear))
IMG_0129.JPG
((Caddy))
IMG_1058.JPG
----
Lucci nodded to Kalifa, " No, it os time for you nap time. You dont want your mother to be mad at you do you?" He asled the girl as he carried her off.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

The little lepoard cat yawns and turned back to a little girl. she had wavy hair like her daddy yet a mix of dark blue rom him having black hair and blue from Lucinda her mother. "Daddy.. can you tell me the story of the prince that saved a maidens blue lorikeet.. Like the one mommy owns and Hatori loves?" Hattori coos loving that story.In a secret way it was actually the story of how Lucinda met Rob. She was a nurse taking care of him and during her day off she was going to show off her blue Lorikeet Mint at a bird show. Yet due to her being rare she got stolen. But lucky for her Rob saved her and she was able to enter. The awkward part was getting 'the love birds' apart. So she agreed to join because she wanted Mint happy and they were together since.
~
Kiri and zro were with kinemon again as they try to figure out how to get in. and then kiri heard babbling of "ZOROOOO SENPAIIIIIII!" Kiri looked up to see a grown man..crying his eyes out..it was Bartolomeo.
~
law smiled "Miss Tear was it? undo my bindings if you can because im gonna help you if it means dying..Yet i technically cant die..its complicated" Don laughed "aw come on now eager to die already?" Law smirked. "If your gonna kick my ass i rather die a fair fight."

Rob looked at his little princess ans smiled softly as he brushed some of her hair out of her face. " Of course I can" he said to the girl as started to tell her the story she loves so much.
---
Zoro sweatdropped as he looked up to see Bartholomew. ".....Who is he?" He asked bluntly a bit weirded out by the guy, but he did meet odder people so... this was normal.
---
Tear softly sighed to her before looking at Law woth a soft smile. "Just call me Tear, Master" she said politely as she walked over and unlocked his bindings with the key she still had. "And please dont die... or Ill have to eat your soul.." She explained to the Captain.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Law smiled "And call me law. and put us back on the bridge." the momnent she sid they began to clash.Doflamingo smirked " Law your grudge is just your pettiness of a past loss." But Law smiled "I disagree i have plans to fulfill the dedication of a person i knew." Doflamingo clearly has the upper hand as he slowly pushes Law back toward Dressrosa. During this, Diamante calls the Shichibukai to tell him of Violet's betrayal. Doflamingo takes it in stride and orders Lao G to guard the SMILES factory entrance while Diamante keeps watch over the Corrida Colosseum. Doflamingo then mocks Law's efforts to overthrow him, but Law states he believes 'D. will bring another storm' which triggers Don.

Kiri was lucky enough to convince Batrtolomeo to get luffy and that zoro and her were counting on him. when luffy did come and his loud mouth was heard the marines spotted them "Oh crap.." They tell Bastille of this who plans to wait so as not to alert the other criminals inside. However both his squad and he are suddenly having memory problems as they cannot remember the rest of the contestants besides Chinjao. Meanwhile, Kin'emon connects Luffy to Sanji who in turn connects them to Franky's group. They all report on their status, but Franky brings up how he wishes to help the dwarves and toys to overthrow Doflamingo. Luffy, remembering Rebecca's sorrow, agrees and gives his crew permission to go wild.However, at that point, Doflamingo and Law's battle has moved into the kingdom which catches everyone's attention. Law lands in front of the colosseum, laying defeated and bloodied on the ground. Doflamingo then promptly takes out a pistol and shoots Law at close range three times.in thechest Luffy, witnessing this, screams out for his ally.
"LAWWWWWWW"
~
Jovi listened and eventually at the part where her parents were gonna have their 1st kiss 'breaking the curse' of the prince's loliness Jovi was asleep and the den den began ringing. it was Lucinda "Hey..hows the home schooling? Kaku told me shes behaving a bit."Lucinda said and was a bit worried "You know if shes a handful i can take over for a while."

Last edited:
A small glyp appeared in front of Law, protecting him from the bullets. Tear appeared in front of Donflamingo, and kicked him in the stomach sending him flying into a building. She looked at Law as she kneeled down. She made a black glyp appeared beneath him and she started to heal him. She listened closely to his heart beat to make sure it was steady. "You should have let me fight him. I can easily kill him for you...."
---
Lucci looked at his wife and shook his head, " No no... it's fine. I can handle her" he said to her softly. "How was your day?" He asked her curiously.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
Lucinda giggled and she gently dragged him out of her room and closed the door. "Oh you know the same old.. nurse issues however i was able to get some information for you. and for getting this info.. while doing a castration on that pervy sailor. i request 10 kisses on the lips right now you know my payment plan for getting info for you when your busy. i could charge you 1 makeout and a date but lil ears and there are friends trying to get canon photos of us kissing and you know how shy i am if someone takes my photo without permission.So.." she stood in position for her happy payment. "Pay up.."
~
law chuckled. he knew he could hear his heartbeat but his heart wouldnt be there. "I do wanna kill him but killing this bastard isnt easyy..i wanna make him suffer 1st.now act like im dead" he acted 'dead' as don laughed. Doflamingo soothes the citizens, blaming Trafalgar for the 'Abdication Incident' that occurred earlier that day. Luffy snarled "DON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" Doflamingo looked and states "none of your business". Kiri and Kin'emon then quickly charges at the 'Heavenly Yaksha', intending on rescuing their ally, with the samurai quickly informing everyone across the line of what has happened, when suddenly Issho intercepts Kiri. Using his 'gravity' the admiral tries to pins Kiri down. However, the swordswoman was flying in the air which shock everyone she snapped her fingers and multible music notes appear near zoro.. giving him affection "Ah the gravity fruit thingie..It grants him the ability to manipulate gravity around a chosen location at will by sending gravitational forces. HOWEVER.. you can not touch me because i have the melo melo fruit.Now for an education lesson on the melo melo fruit since everyone is staring at me.The user who ate the melo melo fruit can manipulate and generate music and musical notes, an art form whose medium is sound and silence. Its common elements are pitch which governs melody and harmony, rhythm and its associated concepts tempo, meter, and articulation, dynamics, and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture. And since it has sonic qualities i can also create, shape and manipulate sound, a periodic disturbance of the medium that radiates outward in straight lines in the form of a pressure wave. Pop quiz captian why do you think the gravity man can't touch me?..or zoro.." she snapped her fingers and they all get absorbed into zoro breaking oro free of the gravity as well. Luffy laughed "Because your countering it with music! AWESOME!" Kiri nodded " Correct. even though you cant hear it i am countering him with all thanks to the precise application of ultrasonic sound waves. Kinda cool am i right Admiral?" Issho then smirked "Very observant of you Princess Kiri."
At the same time Kiri was doing this, Kin'emon manages to reach Law and Tear, but before the samurai could rescue them, Doflamingo kicks him back. Luffy tries to help his friends, but only then realizes that the bars in the windows of the colosseum are made of Seastone. The entire crew is then shocked to realize that the blind gambler was actually an admiral.

Lucci smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her close to him and kissed her 20 times instead of 10.
---
Zoro smiled as he felt his strength increase. He grinned before shooting over at the admiral and swiping ar him. He was excited to have a strong opponent to test out his skill on. "Hehe.."

Tear sweatdropped, but did as told regardless of how ridiculous it was. She tried to figure out how to act sad over a dead person. 'Oh right...' she remembered reading in a book and also see that a woman starts crying, and holding the man closely to her chest as she called him am idiot. 'Well I cant call him an idiot...he is my master...' she thought as she gently lifted up Law's head and held him close to her chest as she made fake tears fall. Her tears were a red black color, which kind of gave her an off look.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

law whispered his plan while she was crying.and gave orders to locate the smile factory and destroy it while he regains energy for his next move. Don kicked the reaper out of the way and grabbed law. and also put a seastone collar on kiri stopping her attack and choking her a bit. "Ill take the both of you.And i would love to stay but Princess kiri has an arranged date with one of my brothers..Tootles!" As they leave Kiri actually mouthed 'i love you..forgive me for being weak' to zoro sealing the soulmate connection haki and that she was trying to telling zoro how she felt but was to shy around his aura. the Shichibukai promises to explain everything to the Admiral, who replies that he will reserve judgement until he has heard everything. The Marines start chasing Zoro,Tear, and Kin'emon, and they tell Luffy that he needs to find an exit.They hear the crew members aboard the Thousand Sunny panicking over the Den Den Mushi. They are now being pursued by the Big Mom Pirates, who are intent on sinking their ship and capturing Caesar, who had stolen money from Big Mom in the past to fund his research. Nami explains that they need to head to Zou, for three reasons: firstly, to keep Momonosuke and Caesar away from Donflamingo; secondly, if they lead the Yonko's crew towards Dressrosa, the chaos will ruin the revolution; lastly, to ensure that Law's sacrifice is not in vain, and to allow Franky, Robin, and Usopp carry out the plan and destroy the SMILE factory. Luffy approves of the plan to head to Zou and gives Sanji permission to fire back at Big Mom's ship. Franky's group prepares to head towards the SMILE factory, while Luffy,knowing that Law is still alive, plans to head to the palace with Zoro and Kin'emon in order to defeat Doflamingo and rescue their ally.
~
Lucinda giggled in the kisses and squeaked a laugh at the last one "Okay okay you love hungry lepoard ill tell you. Now i know on record there are 3 weapons of mass destruction. But what if i told you with the main 3 there were 3 more. Mythical weapons.Yamato,Renjishi and Yami Now i only got a clue of where Renjishi is but i was confused by it. 'Find the scroll where the best shows are danced' he said." she saw the look in his eyes like she gav a child candy for a month. and technicly she did by saying she found weapons stronger then what spandam was looking for. "Let me guess when we get somewhere private your tipping me with 'special time' for his info arent ya?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back