• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (restart) one piece one love Enzer and evergreen

A odd mist appeared and coming out of the mist was woman familiar to kiri that walked up"Oh Bepo is this the man you smelled?And kiri?..poppy? is that you?" Kiri turned to see a chesty woman who looked and sounded drunk. but had the same tattoo markings and outfit as Poppy and kiri but in a sheep design. "KASUUU!"Kiri said hugging her. Kasu laughed. "Kiri you grew so much! are you taller or is the sake here stronger today?" Kiri hissed "I HEARD A SHORT JOKE!" kasu laughed as she stepped out of the way the split moment Kasu took a shot kiri pounced and in 3 seconds she was next to bepo and kiri was on the floor. "Still too slow darling." Kasu said and kiri grumbled "You cheated with that m-mist..." Then kasu looked at Zoro. "The whale forest is a forest with a tree with its leaves shaping it to look like a whale.Me and Bepo here can take you to the Residential area.I help run the tavern there."
d67d05ffbf0175af63eab84b707984ae.jpg

~
Meanwhile, Luffy was in the midst of a confrontation with two mink Guardians, Roddy and Blackback. The Heart Pirates were also present and attempted to convince the guardians that Luffy was a friend, to no avail.

Poppy giggled a bit at Kiri and Kasu, " Nice to see you to Kasu. I heard that you left Hoshido to find a new sake recipe" She said to the sheep lady.

Bepo sweardropped at Kasu as Zoro nodded and gently pushed Kasu off his fiance. He picked up Kiri ans held her closely.
---
A growled came from behind Luffy as Chiru zoomed past the captain, and pounce on one of the mink guardians.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the canine mink and Carrot came and pacified the guardians before telling the other Guardians surrounding Luffy and Chiru in the shadows to leave. "Forgive them we are not that used to strangers...My name is Wanda.We do not wish to fight you..Come.." as she led them Luffy explored the ruined city,he saw signs of a recent attack,"You guys had a battle?" he asked and Wanda sighed "yes revealed to Luffy when we reached the outskirts Jack had laid waste to the city over the past couple of weeks...but lets not drown ourselves on negativity I shall take you to your friends.." Luffy got excited and so did laws crew. Then he heard a rumble.
~
Kasu and bep were leading the strawhats till she stopped hearin the rumble and looked to everyone "EVERYONE TO HIGHER GROUND NOW!" Kasu didnt have to tell kiri twice because the moment she saw a giant wave she was really high up in a tree.Usopp looked down "WHAT THE HELL!" he screamed and Kasu explains "This is the Eruption Rain began from the elephant, named Zunisha. She raises her trunk and spouts water onto the island on her back. This causes the streets of Kurau City to become flooded yet gives the minks food and water. She does this twice a day. Once the road is clear we can go to the right belly fortress.."

Chiru stared at the sky for a moment before she noticed the water flooding the streets. She wuickly connected the dots, before picking up Luffy and jumping onto a tall building. She didnt want Luffy to drown and she definitely disnt to get swept away by the tides. She held the male tightly as she tried to ignore the strong smell of blood he was giving off.
---
Zoro and Poppy looked up at Kiri worriedly. The two then realized why Kiri was scared of water, "She is a devil fruit user.." Poppy said.

"And a cat" Zoro added.

"Doesnt that also mean she is scared of heights?" Yukari asked as she noticed a camera flash that soon disappeared. She sweatdropped getting an idea of who that was.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kabe then took over and hissed at poppy "KABE NO SCARED OF HEIGHTS OR WATER. KIRI USED TO SWIM ALOT IN THE HEAVEN SEA!KABE JUST DOESNT LIKE SCARY WATER!" That shocked the crew and law since devil fruit+ waterr= sink but then law asked "Ki-er Kabe...is the heavens sea..holy water?" Kabe nodded and law was in shock "That makes sense! Devil Fruit users are susceptible to all types of water, not just seawater..but Kabe is a holy spirit living in kiri.." Usopp loked at law "So you saying is the only way kiri can swim like the rest of us..is in this holy sea?" he asked and Law nodded. Then when it calmed down to a stream kabe climbed down and licked her lips seeing a fishy and her eyes went cat like. "Kabe..noo...bad cat..girl..." nami tried to warb but it wasto late she pounced in for the fish.

Zoro/Asura immediately reacted and caught Kabe before the girl touched the water. " Kabe.... are you trying to drown?!" Asura yelled at the cat, mad that she didn't think before she jumped into the stream. "If you wanted that fish you could have asked me.."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kasu smiled hearing Asura "Ah the mighty asura.. the demon blade.. im amazed it still lives.." Kabe looked at the tuna she wanted upset as it escaped and sighed in defeat letting asura/zoro get her down. Kiri finally took over and took a breath. "sorry zoro..I cant control her when her favorite food is around..and its not mackrel...its tuna..She even has a tuna song.."The pirates and minks then reached the Right Belly Fortress, and the guards were shocked to hear that they were the Straw Hat Pirates. Nami was upset knowing she made a promise to tell luffy what happened to sanji and she began crying. Luffy looked at her. "Nami.. you made a promise..when we got here you were gonna tell us what happened.." Nami nodded and explained everything..from the day they got there...jacks invasion...to two days before nami and chopper were brught to them from tearr...then she just said it.. "SANJI WAS KIDNAPPED BY THE BIGMOM PIRATES TO MARRY HER DAUGHTER!AND SHE SAID IF HE DOESNT HE WAS GONNA KILL ALL OF US.. HE ONLY WENT TO PROTECT US!" nami fell t her knees crying. Kiri snarled and looked at Wanda. "Do you have den dens here?" Wanda nodded and gave one to her.

Poppy frowned a bit at what she heard. She knows what's it like to get forced into a marriage. She was angry to hear, that a friend of Kiri's was being put through a similar situation. She blinked when she when she fet someone grab her arm. She looked at see it was Chiru hugging Poppy's arm, Poppy gently petted the girl's head.

"Kiri, what are you planning on doing?" Zoro asked the girl as Wanda gave her the den den mushi.

"I sense a song" Yukari said to the Zoro.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

"You guess right now shh this is important me poppy and my brother..poppy try not to cry the person im calling doesnt know your alive..yet..." kiri said and A man answered with a guff tiger voice. "Whos this.." he asked but was cut off by a recording of his mother singing the celestial lullaby he knew only 2 people had one and his older sister was lost in a storm so he knew who it was. his baby sister Kiri..He just listened to the song as he used his power to charge the ship and take it to the elephant.
Recording:
When you don't know where to go
And you're feeling all alone
Look inside yourself
You're so much more than you know
When you're stuck and out of time
You can cross the finish line
You're a champion
You'll always be a winner
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, whoa
You can be anything you want
If you believe in who you are
You'll light up the whole world
You're shining so bright
Anything is possible
When you look into your heart
Oh, oh, oh, oh
You're a shooting star

When it stopped the music didnt and he then heard his sister weeping..Jotaro then knew his sister wanted to do a plan and she was scared to do it alone.
"When I'm down, feeling scared
I know I should take a chance
The world is sitting right here
In the palm of my hand"
She looked at the strawhats as she sang trying to be brave nami and Robin showing encouragement
"I'm flying higher than before
Giving up is not a choice
Push the doubt aside
And step into that spotlight"

La la, la, la, la
La la, la, la, la
La la, la, la, la, oh"
She began to sing the rus but the line was cut deadighting tiger appeared walking up to kiri and when she turned she just walked ver to it calmy. then hugged it and they sang together.
"I can be anything I dream
Live a life that's made for me
I'll light up the whole world
I'll be shining bright
Anything is possible
When I look into my heart
Oh, oh, oh
I'm a shooting star
We are, we are, we are
Shooting stars.." the tiger changed and turned to her big brother and the moment he saw poppy..his eyes were in shock.
okami_gekigami__vodiac_chorus__by_kowaichan-d5zdzu0.png

Poppy put a hand over her mouth as tears streamed down her cheeks as she listened to the song. She wished she had her locket so she can sing along. She watched Jotaro appeared, and smiled softly glad to see that he has grown into such a handsome young man. "Hey..." She said softly to the male. " You've grown taller" She giggled a bit.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Jotaro walked up to poppy and hugged her and listened to his baby sister. "Jotaro we need your help." She heard luffy death threatening pekoms for the location of big mom and kiri sighed "We need to save a friend.Sanji vinsmoke.." Jotaro looked at kiri "Kiri you know that family is a.." Kiri glared "I KNOW about his afamily and he ran away from that past..he deserves the future luffy gave him.He helped SAVE MY LIFE! must i remind you about mothers code..?" Jotaro began laughing. "Your right.. mothers code must be followed..An eye for an eye..a tooth for a tooth..." he hugged his sisters as kiri said "A life for a life." Luffy heard this and looked at kiri dead in the eyes "Im going alone..." then kiri growled "Over me and my familys dead body Luffy not just you but YOUR WHOLE CREW saved my ass! I owe my life yo everyone that was on that ship that day.." Law walked over and bonked them both "Both of you are idiots! And jotaro coming from an older brothers perspective since i ..was..one myself..dont you think it would be to risky to send your sistersout without protection? Not to mention if THIS IDIOT.." he points to luffy "Leaves right now.. kaido would have the advantage of coming to zou which would endanger their lives Not to mention what the shadow children would think if they know poppy is alive?..." Jotaro growls knowing Law was right. "Sisters we shall not leave till your captain agrees on a plan.." Kiri whimpered but backed away at jotaros temper rising meaning his decision was freaking FINAL.Touched by Law's compassion for them, the minks threw a party that lasted throughout the night. Meanwhile, Robin, Franky, and Brook sat guard at Zunisha's hip in order to prevent the samurai from entering Zou. Kiri sat away from the party because she was mad at her brother still treating her like a baby.

Poppy giggled at her brother, " You were so small when I last saw you. Now you are this tall handsome man.." She said to Jotaro as she ate some food. " Does that mean you have a girlfriend?..Please tell me you have one... " she said not wanting Oracle play matchmaker with her brother.

Something zip past in front of the Robin, Franky and Brook. Brook blinked wondering what the heck just flew past them. Something then, just landed behind them startling the three. They turned to see Odette, waving at something and running over to the three strawhat. "Guys! I got a scan of the whole island!" She said excitedly.

Zoro walked over to Kiri sensing her anger, " Hey... What's wrong?" He asked her softly as he sat down next to her.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

jotaro smiled nervously "U-um i actually do have a girlfriend..s-shes a quite unique..Jer name is Jewel bonney..." Luffy and usopp looke at him.. "AS IN PIRATE JEWELERY BONNEY!" Jotaro nodded. "i met her when i was in the Sabaody Archipelago looking for spices for my moms restaurant when hearing of Luffy's attack of a World Noble. She was walking up angry and i asked her what was wrong and i treated her to some good food. she kinds got attached.. before supposedly leaving, she said that if she ever sees the Straw Hats again in the New World, she will crush them there .. I jus assumed she was just hangry since at the time she was really mad at someone named 'zoro..' I told her that sounded like the name of a boy my lil sister wanted to date..so we talked and dated then um." he shyly showed the silver ring showing he was dating her for 2 years now..
~
franky smiled and brook nods "Impressive.." Franky smiled "Thats my girl and best assistant!"Robin was a bit upset becasuse sh missed someone on the island and was sad he couldnt join them..orr so she thought.
~
kiri looked at zoro.."Jotoro is doing the thing again.. treating me like im a kid.."

A wave of relied washed over Poppy when she hewrd about her brother having a girlfriend. " I would love to meet her and thank her for being your future wife." She sais getting teary eyed. She was so glad, words could not describe how glad she is. She gave her brother a tight hug. Tear sweatdropped, she can understand how Poppy is feeling right now.
---
Odette blushed a bit at Frankly's comment. Feeling all giddy and happy about being his assistant. "I have a question Miss Odette.." Brook asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" Odette asked.

"Were you the one that flew past us?"

Odette blinked, " Uh, no... I was just rbeing carried. I cant reveal who that was, I sorry, but I can assure you that person is a great friend" she smiled.

As Robin listened, she didn't notice a portal open behind her. The next think she know someone got pushed into her and the two fell to the ground. "Divine intervention " A girl said as the portal closed.

Odette blinked as she ran over to see, "Orion?"

"Hey..." Orion said as he got up and dusted himself of before lending Robin a hand to help her up.

"Was it Oracle?"

"Yep"
----
Zoro looked, "Well you are his youbgest sibling and he lost his older sister once... I can understand why he is so protective of you..."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Everyone went to sleep until the loudest bell from a monkey rang.. the monkey was Bariete an he was screaming "THE SAMERAI ARE HERE THE SAMERAI ARE HEREEEE!" kiri snarled because a kiri under her 6 to 8 hours of sleep someone gonna die..and its gonna be that monkey.but realized what he was warning and nudged zoro. "Zoro wake up..." realizing this wasnt working Kiri along with tthe others raced to find them.The Straw Hats raced through the Whale Forest in order to intercept the samurai, and Inuarashi and Nekomamushi both mobilized armies to search for the intruders. However, this led to the two rulers coming face to face, and they immediately began to squabble. This nearly led into a fight to the death, but as the two rulers began sparring, Kin'emon emerged to break up the fight. Despite the Straw Hats' pleas, the samurai introduced themselves to the minks and revealed that they were searching for Raizo. To the Straw Hats' shock, the minks kneeled down and said that Raizo was safe, revealing that they were friends with the Kozuki Family of Wano Country and that they would have let Jack kill them before turning Raizo over....."Wait wait wait... you guys knew eachother...and the whole thing was to make sure..." they nod.. and she bonked all of them but the kid "YOU IDIOTS YOU KNEW HOSHIDO HATE FIGHTING WITHOUT A REASON AND THAT KAIDO AND JACK ARE A THREAT TO HOSHIDO AND WANO. I WANT TO PUMMEL YOU YOU SO BAD FOR THIS!" jotaro then began pulling his sister away.. as she was ranting."Poppy this is why i still treat kiri like a baby...Zoro get her a smoothie while this is settled"
We are sort of speeding zou up because to us it is canon but i believe its filler canon.

Poppy sweardropped as she nodded to Jotaro. " Kiri calm down. They had a good reason.." she said trying to calm her sister down as Zoro ran off to get her a smoothies.

"Uh... Someone calm down the ice dragon" Odette said as Yuka was in her small dragon form growled at the two minks. She wanted to eat for interrupting her sleep. Raze yawned as he walked over in his dragon form and nuzzled the girl to calm her down. Yuka shot a small ice flame at the mink giving them frost bite before curling up next to her brother and sleeing again. Raze settle down next to her to sleep as well.

Chiru yawned a bit as she rubbed her eyes as she watched Zoro run back and hand Kiri her smoothie to calm her down. She looked for a moment before she climbed up a near tree to look at the moon. She laid on a thick branch before falling asleep.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

when everyone calmed down and some people were not upset.Inuarashi and Nekomamushi led the Straw Hats, Law, and the samurai to the whale-shaped tree, and they trekked up toward its back. The rulers revealed a hidden door in the back of the tree leading inside a cave, and the pirates went inside while fantasizing about Raizo. They met Raizo, who was chained to a red poneglyph, and the samurai freed their comrade. The male pirates tried to get Raizo to do ninja techniques, but he refused until they turned away in disappointment, causing him to use some techniques.kiri looked up and saw one of her mothers scrolls in the oneglyphs side she reached for it but then the fight began with jotaro pushing kiri out of the way not knowing it would make poppy and zoro upset. "Jotaro im not a baby anymore." Jotaro looked at his sister. "Your duty is to take moms place ill get the scroll.."

Poppy huffs and pulls the younger brother's cheek. " Jotaro stop treating Kiri like she is five. She is grown up lady soon to be married and has been through the same hell as I did, probably even worse. She can take care of herself, and she has Zoro to protect her. You shouldnt treat her like a fragile doll and tie her down to her duties. We all have the right to choose our paths. So, please let her get the scroll..."
--
Tear and Orion were staring at each other. Orion took of his gloves as Tear poke his hand. Both of them winced at the sudden burn mark on their hands. " Okay, so we cant touch each other..." Tear said as Orion put his glove back on and poke her not getting the same reaction.

"No, we cant have skin contact" The male explained.

"Ohh...that makes things easier" Tear laughed a little.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Kiri stuck her tongue out at jotaro confirming she was in a wat still mentaly 7 in cases.. which jotaro stuck is tounge backeven when pinch cheeked and kiri got the scroll. Robin read the poneglyph but kiri stopped her. she pulled out her katana and gently held ut her sisters wrist. "Forgive me sister but before we read the ears must be severed.." She took a breath and then said the words she never thought she would say "The cat calls upon the oracle of fate..Change the string on my sisters braceltet as i cut it...remove her negative hate..mend it happiness and a clean slate..ORACLE OF THE ZODIAC I REQUEST TOU CHANGE HER RED STING OF FATE!" and before poppy could say no kiri cut it.

Poppy blinked, " Wait K-!" Before she could stop her, she fell on her knees and held her head.

Oracle appeared in front of Kiri and Poppy with a smile. "Hehe" she giggled as she place a new bracelet around Poppy's wrist. "I have been wait for so many years!" She giggled happily. Poppy looked at Oracle tiredly before looking at the bracelet. "It's time to move on Poppy..." Oracle said softly. The trinket glew brightly along with her boar symbol. Her dark pink eyes became a cotton candy pink and her soul became bright, indicating that everything that her years of pain and scars just faded away. "How do ya feel?" Oracle smiled before noticing the flowers and grass growing around the room.

Tears were falling, but Poppy smiled a bit. "Better.."

Oracle smiled, " Good, looking at your hand" she smiled.

Poppy looking to see a new red string, but also a black string next to it. "You held onto it for so long that it became black. You are going to have to sever it on your own."

Poppy smiled a bit not feeling scared about facing her previous partner. "I can do that.."

"Good!" Oracle looked at Luffy as she walked over to him. " Make some progress! Or I will do something do somethin crazy!.. Oh and here" she said as she poke his forehead giving him the ability to see the red string. "Welp, my job here is done..." she looked at Tear. " Come by for your fitting!" She added before disappearing.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

"i SUMMONED YOU FOR ONE THING NOT TO CHCK ON YOUR SHIP LIST YOU SILLY WOMAN!" kiri hissed but was only left with giggles.. "The one time i actually do the chant she does the thing and tortures us. Law was confused and says "What does she mean by.." "DONT ASK" jotaro and kirisay at the same time and kiri reads the scroll. As she did kinemon and some of the Straw Hats went outside, where he surveyed Zou's destruction and wept. They were called back inside by Nekomamushi, who said that Robin and kiri was nearly finished translating the poneglyph and scroll and putting two and two togeather.. Inside,Robin Kiri and Nami realized that the poneglyph's message more resembled a map, and the scroll was a matching one to the next scroll of shiranui.

Inuarashi smiled "that they are a Road Poneglyph and Road Scroll..." Jotaro eyes widened.. "Shiranuis...treasure.." kiri smiled big excited and hugged robin and nami. Inu continued "There were four Road Poneglyphs and 4 Road Scrolls that each led to an island. If all four islands were discovered, the location of Raftel could be found. Of the other three poneglyphs, one was lost while the other two were kept by Big Mom and Kaido. ne of the scrolls Kaido may have.." Luffy was excited to find this out, even though two of them are being kept by Yonko, since he had always intended to take them down. Kiri looked at Zoro excited "My mothers family The Tsuruya family and the Kozuki Family were a family of stonemasons Mikos and Scribes who invented the poneglyph and Shranui scrolls 800 years ago." Inu nodded "However, the knowledge of how to read and write the language on poneglyphs ended with Oden, who was executed by Kaido and the shogun of Wano Country while sacrificing himself to save his son and retainers. Kaido was pursuing Momonosuke and the retainers because Oden was a former member of the Roger Pirates, and he knew about a secret of Raftel. And you know why your father wanted to kill you all, the zodiac knights and your mother.." Kiri shook in some anger.. "Were the only ones that can speak and write the holy tongue of the celestial gods THAT is why Doflamingo wanted me to marry pica and he and Kaido's underlings were pursuing Kinemon." However, they said that the secret was not passed down to them, but their only mission was to open Wano's borders and seek justice for Oden by killing Kaido and the shogun. They had people of Wano as well as the Mink Tribe supporting them, but they were still outnumbered. Inuarashi stated that despite their loss to Jack, the minks still had a trump card in the upcoming war. Kin'emon then begged Luffy and Law to help them in the coming fight. "No..." luffy said bluntly and kiri looked shocked but he looked at momonoskue. "Momo...im going to ask you something serious.. Are you really the heir..or a crybaby?"

Poppy giggled a bit, she has gotten use to Oracle's shipping spree. Tear was very confused and wondered what Oracle was talking about. Raze chuckled as Yukari shook her head with a sigh. Everyone them looked at Luffy and then at Momo waiting for the boy's answer.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

nami and kiri tried to defend momo but he walked up "Girls you are very kind...but i have to answer myself.." and he walked up to luffy he was crying remembering the moment and looked at luffy with seriousness in his eyes even though he was crying "LUFFY I WANNA ADVENGE MY PARENTS!PROTECT MY RETAINERS.AND SAVE MY HOME!All i ask is you you to help me...a-as a friend...please?"Luffy then smiled "Okay." Kiri smiled seeing he was just seeing if momo was telling the truth since they were hiding secrets all this time. "But.." momo looked up. "I wanna save Sanji 1st..Like Kiri saidWe owe him our lives." Kiris smiled in proundness but both kiri jotaro and Kasu began to get serious. "Whats wrong?" Nami asked kiri.. "Its the elephant..SHIPS ARE ATTACKING HER!"

"Wait... The elephant? That means the entire island is in danger" Yukari said.

Poppy blinked realizing what that meant and looking around for Chiru who was no where to be seen. She then heard explosions in the distance. She immediately ran off following the sound of the explosions.

When they saw a lady with short white hair, and bright silvery sky blue eyes holding Chiru's signature hammer destroying a ship with one hit. The girl seemes pissed off, which didn't surprise them. Several red spike appeared and the girl destroyed another ship. She grabbed a pirate and pulled her close to her face, "Where.is.you.captain?..." she growled. She was wearing a white and red kimono "well?" She growled again.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii
((Chiru! Shinso form))
IMG_1092.JPG
(( outfit ))
IMG_1097.JPG

Last edited:
"If you mean jack hes not with us.. if you mean Mizu Draco..Already..looking...for...the princess...."

Kiri found mizu and before he attacked she had his sword. then he began with a siren attack
"The name's Draco
Princess gimme my props
'Cos I'm the G where the music stops!"
Kiri laughed and loked at him.
"I'm da' sweetest music jamma In this place
Yo' 'xpression gonna change
when I'm in yo' face!"
And she litteraly got in his face and he tried to grab her but couldnt with her musical force field he tried to sing so badly it breaks it.
"I'm the baddest rappa' 'deh is
An' you the saddest 'deh is
And dat's tha way it is"
Kiri yawned and looked at brook as he helped with her down beat she told him not to cut him just lure him to the spot. that he knew he was a hiding clone and the real one was hiding on a ship close by but out of sightt she just wanted to beat him up so bad he leaves. "Oh brook look at him
just a copycat
Dat's where yo' head is at
You chase the riddum
From a place you was neva at" Then he grabbed her neck. "AINT ANYONE TOLD YOU PAYBACK A MOTHA" Kiri smirked "Your not my brother but here comes another." She punched him releasing the grip and brook and kiri began running to the driest spot and when there she smirked. brook looked at her "What is the plan again?" He asked and kiri smirked.. "We just need orion to weaken him then freeze him enough just to send him back to his brothers with a broken arm. I dont wanna kill him.. just send him with a warning. then Draco caught up thinking he pinned them.
"It's time to face the Funk
Blastin' at 'cha
Ya' betta' give it up 'cos you
Ain't gonna match my rhymes"
Kiri smirked and broght up history

"Seems like your old times
When ya' be trippin' in yo' own stuff
Didn't know what up!"
Draco snarled and pulele out his sword

I'm the number 1 warlord
King o' tha seas horde
Ain't gonna lose no sleep