• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (restart) one piece one love Enzer and evergreen

usopp and franky felt the boost in energy and cheer "HURRAY KIRIS BETTER NO MORE MOPY ZORO!" and they attack more scaring them back to the ship they were from. Luffy was having a hard time and noticed a woman crawling into the library.Nami and robin were a bit scared. Espicially when she creepishly turned her head to where it looked like she broke her neck but didnt. "Well well.. only a few dragon rookies?This will make shopping a sinch..hm.." She gets down when she sees the paper in namis hand and walked over too them. "You seem like reasonable ladies.Unlike those brutes beating up my babies.I am kikkiyo. A spider queen. How about we make a deal..Ill back away if you give me that scroll.You see thise poneglyph is about a prophecy that cannot come to pass." Nami and robin were confused and Kikiyo explained. "As you know in the zodiac the Legends relating to the order of the yearly zodiac often include stories as to why the cat was not included among the twelve. Because the Rat tricked the cat into missing the banquet with the Jade King, the cat was not included and was not aware that the banquet was going on and was not given a year, thus began the antipathy between cats and Rats. She calls Zoro the Tachigami.. the rending rat.. the rat that will kill the dark rat. This cannot come to pass because if she marrys zoro.." hen her eyes looked cold. "She will de before her 1st child." Nami and robin gasp and kikiyo walked closer. "You girls agree yes? You would do whats right for a friend?"

Kai and Orion pulled the girls away from the spider queen. "That is not going to happen. You see Oracle, is the matchmaker of the island and if this death you are talking about really does that, she would warn Kiri." Kai explained.

"Yes, and we all know you guys dont want the dark rat dead, because he got rid of his first daughter, and will be a valuable puppet for you to control. You guys are after the weapons and this stone has a clue to that" Orion added.

"Also..." Kai hummed as the lady was suddenly surrounded by and was kicked into the door by none other than Raze.

"Brute huh... not our fault your soldier are easily squashed like bugs" Raze grinned as his eyes slit and scale started to decorate his face. The two rookies sweatdropped and slowly backed away from the girls.
---
Oracle sighed as she looked up to see Viveka, " Hi... seems like I got into a sticky situation..." she said with a nervous laugh.

"You are going to get killed one of these days.."Viveka said with a sigh as she took out a knife to cut the webs.

" Naaa.. I am too young to die" Oracle swis which earned her a bonk on the head. "Owe" She whined. " You are mean, I wonder when Ace will tell you how he feels" she said before covering her mouth. Viveka stared at her.
---
Chiru felt the magic course through body and feral instinct heightened immensely. Her fangs elongated a bit as she created a blood chain sickle and cut the head of a large ground of spiders off. She giggled a bit to herself.
---
Poppy's skin started to turn a light green as the music started to pulse through the entire island in the form of a white light.

We honor the JINGOS (oh oh oh)
And the beast we unleash
To indulge in our desires
We are in the JUNGLE (oh oh oh)
With our claws – a killing spree
With our fangs – Can you keep up with me? (Ohh)

I will lock on love
I will lock on love

Go on your way create those cries for Hell
I know that’s what we want
I know it’s a war we want

No one is left so take it all yourself
I know that’s what we want
I know it’s a war we want

Showing up … Showing up
An execution fulfilled
Their justice, corrupted
So ascent of torment

You’re the same … You’re the same
By blindly seeking honor
Your true nature comes out to play

The spiders started to weaken and panick from the loud music and the flowers start to bloom and release light that heals wounds of allies.
----
"Holy! Poppy is also singing! This is crazy!" Odette exclaimed. She only has heard poppy sing traditional, tribal songs and bery peaceful songs. Not pop or energetic song. "Gah I feel alive an awake" She laughed as she followed Ussop and Franky.
-
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the spiders began to get aggressive and the queen screamd "MY BABIES FORGET THE PONEGLYPH FIND THE PRINCESSS SOULMATTE STONE BEFORE THAT RAT CUTS IT!DO WHATEVER IT TAKES! THEIR ENGAGEMENT MUST NOT COME TO PASS!" and began to attack raze. one of her nails on her hands scratching nami. "Nami!" then all the spiders began rushing to zoro. the mice were intimidated and were all guarding a big rose quartz diamond next to a mossy green one."Protect the cats heart.." they chanted in nervousness as luffy and law ran over to help zoro.
~
Usopp freaked seeing them which go t him to stumble and her got but getting paralyzed. Franky caught him and then he felt a sudden frost in the air. Hey what is with this SUPER freeze?!" Franky said.
~
Kiri suddenly stopped singing because her throat was getting sore and looked at her sister. "I think their strong enough..i need to rest."

A dangerous growl escaped Raze's lips, "You two get them out of here" he ordered. Kai picked up Nami and Orion took Robin. They flew out the window as magma started to come out of the growl before Raze shot a fire beam at the Spider Queen.

Zoro cursed under his breath when the spiders surround him. He heard the chanting and started to attack back.
---
Odette paled, " It's Yukari, the second in commad of the restoration dragons" She said to Franky and Ussop as a dangerous growl was heard. The spiders that are atracking Frank, Odette and Ussop froze. Literally. Before shattering to dust, Odette looked at Franky, " Is Ussop dating her or something? Dragons becom vicious when there lover is hurt!" Odette explained.
---
Poppy looked at Kiri and smiled, " Alright, but for future advise. Finish a song all the way and unfinished song has unfinished effects. So it is weaker and the effect can go away easily." She explained b fore huggin her little sister. "...You know... I should give dad a visit. Maybe give him a hug with a knife to his chest..." she said casually ay with a shrug. She winced a bit, the dragons were certainly caused a lot of damage. She could feel the pain the plants were going through.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the spider squeen retreated along with all but one strong spiderling left however the damage was great.. Luffy was confused but they all heard a shatter and kiri scraming in emotional pain.. Lufy was actually scared of zoro right now..and the mice. The mice all looked at the spider like it did the biggest crime on the island and the tails sharpened like swords. They were deathly silent.

2 white seahorses that looked like scrolls appeared and saw the damage they were the real leaders Yumi and Kuni.
"Raze and Yukari neveer make suckh a messy mess unless they were fighting over who took peanut butter.Well we better get to work or the monkey siblings will get mad."Kuni said and Yumi floats over healing the flowers as she walked and bumped into caddy. "S-sorry cleaning up." then she saw kiri and floated to hug her and booped her throat restoring it. Kiri giggled and began singing a song that helps them

Usopp smiled blushing and began to lie out of embaressment "O-of course im dating a dragon! Who wouldnt love the great god USOPP!" Franky gave a judging you lok but they heard kiri singing helping the scroll white dragons heal the mess.

Poppy's skin went back to normal as the island heal. Her skin was flawless, as her hair shine and her eyes sparkled. She giggled and twitled feeling a hundred percent better.

Caddy tilted his head at Yumi curiously. Oracle who was watching with binoculars grinned from ear to ear. "Hehe... It's finally time" she squealed happily. Viveka sweatdropped wondering what the girl is planning.
---
Zoro stared wide eyed at the at thr shattered stones. He glared at the spider as asura's aura. He shot and cut the spider in half. He looked at it, noticed something changed at the last second. He narrowed his eyes and said nothing as he walked back to the soul stone and started to gather the pieces.
---
Raze in his small dragon form growled at the seahorses. He sat on Nami's head and curled up to sleep, since he was sleepy.

Odette stared, " Holy canolli?! Really?!" She asked surprised and Yukari flew over over to the long nosed male in her small dragon form. She landed on his shoulder and stared at him before blushing alooking away. She nuzzled his cheeking wanting him to pet her.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Luffy never saw zoro so broken..she tried to walk over but the mice stopped him. "Zoro.." he said upset.. the other mice near zoro were crying and trying to mend the pieces. A man walked over luffy was about to stop him but saw he had the same mark as the other knghts but his was golden. "Damn it..i get the messiest one..iim gonna need to smoke after this.." The mice get out of his way as he picked up one of the stones. " So a spider found the weak point in kiris love for you? Heh guess shes not as strong as i assumed." He move his hand and the heart begain rebuilding tself but two perfectly cut pieces popped into zoros hands making a ring. "Now go shut up kiri her harpy whiney cries are gonna give everyone a headache....."
Hatori-fruits-basket-34271249-575-550.jpg
hattori aka 'Kuni' )
Nami and robin thought it was wise to leave before they return and they make it to the ship with usopp franky and the dragons. Usopp couldnt stop petting the little snow dragon and nami sat on a chair. trying to nap but couldnt from usopps cute talk. "Yes usopp hes cute but can you stop? Your gonna give my handsome dragon raccoon eyes." Usopp stuck his tounge out. "Your just jealous because mine is cuter and can possibly to tricks like cloud rin- huh?" nami and the others both saw chopper trying to calm down kiri.. "EVERYONE kiris having a mental breakdown!I dont know how to calm her down!" kiri backed away when everyone tried to calm her...even her sister.. her crying getting worse and worse.
~

Zoro nodded to Kuni and immediately ran off to the ship. "Kiri please... we can fix the stone. Please clam down" Poppy said to her sister with a frown as she tried to give her a hug. Zoro zipped passed her ans hugged Kiri tightly to calm her down.

"Shhh... the stone is fixed and look.." he said to her softly showing her the engagement rings. He smiled at her softly, "Kirisuto Nagano... will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He asked her softly as he got on one knee.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri instantly stopped crying seieng zoro on one knee and was blushing. everyone was holding their breath. even luffy.. they all knew how much kiri meant to zoro and her pausing would kill him. she smiled and tried to wipe the tears from her yes. she tried to say yes but she just nodded. Usopp and the others cheered! "SHE SAID YES!"
Hatori looked at the oracle While smoking his healing cigarette. "There one of your ships is cano. now let them leave with the dragons."She saw the ohers looks and he smiled "I have my reasons." he looked around for his sistter.
~

Yumi was trying very hard to clean up. She wasnt as big as her twin but was trying her hardest. "Stupid dragon rules.. all dragons start out as seahorses, and only some gain the opportunity to ascend to dragon-hood...NO FAIR WHY DOES MY STUPIID SNOOTY BROTHER GET BIGGER THEN ME I DO MOST OF THE WORK!" She was so upset that she bumped int a bookcase and a book hit her head. "owie..."

Oracle grinned from ear to ear. "Now to work on the other four ships..." She giggled talking about Caddy and Yumi, Tear and Law, Chiru and Luffy, and a certain blonde chef for Poppy. She squealled happily and ran off after taking a picture of Zoro and Kiri.

Viveka sweatdropped, " She need to find a lover of her own" She said to Kuni with a sigh. She looked at the pirate to see Zoro pick up Kiri and twirled her around happily.
---
The book shelf was about to fall on her. Shadow hands came out of the ground and stopped the bookshelf from falling. A shadow approached her from behind, it was Caddy. The male kneeled down and looked Yumi, wondering if she was okay. He looked a bit curious, but his appearance and the air around gave off a sinister feeling which is normal for him.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

robin smiled as they began to leaving with '1 or 2' stowaways. Luffy looked at the dragons. And on instict thought they were food. Nmai swatted him "NO THEY ARE NOT FOOD YOU IDIOT! THEY SAVED US!." "They did?" Luffy asked and nami nodded nuzzling her red dragon. "Yes i didnt get this handsome devils name but If he wont tell me ill name him Sir crimson because his scales look so beautiful as crimson red." Then she triped to spoon feed the dragon her pudding. usopp looked at the bratty princes dragon that he has 'worshipped' since the moment they got back to sailing. by giving her pudding and petting and kisses. "if iim right the lady with purple hair said this ne was yukari. I like her name its cute. Sure shes a bit demanding but shes adorable." Kiri giggled and robin gently gave the scroll to kiri. "Hm.." kiri took it and read it. "Ohhh i know what this is! Robin you know when you said most poneglyphs are in riddles?This one is a symphony riddle. Its a message from Ayame.. the leader of the snakes." Nami twitched hearing snakes.
~
Meanwhile the kid pirates were low on fuel and 'trusted yomi' to lead them to a safe place...which ended up them being caught and them assuming they had a zodiac hostage.

Raze looked at Nami tilting his head wondering why she reacted to the word snakes. He growled a bit, wanting to know if she was scared of snakes. Yuka make a cute purring sound as she nuzzled Ussop's cheek. She liked the pudding Poppy make for her. It was a special ice cold pudding, made just for her. Her wings fluttered happily.

"Whi is Ayame?" Zoro asked Kiri curiously. A poppy walked over with food for The crew too eat. Zoro took a bowl and looked at Kiri as he ate.
---
A lady with long silver hair and eyes and a male with golden hair and eye stared at the prisoners. The lady was the silver moon wolf leader Arcana and the male was Leon, the golden sun lion. " How did these people find the island?" The lady asked as she looked at the raven head that the group ran into before the guards captured them.

The raven head shrugged, " Can Kairo eat then?"

"No, we will erase the memories and-" the male got cut off by the Oracle.

"Wait! They came here to pick up Opal!" Oracle looked at Kid, "Right?"

Opal blinked, " Say w-"

(Arcana)
IMG_0539.JPG
(Leon)
IMG_1025.JPG
(Opal)
IMG_1053.JPG
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kid blinked realizing the girl was trying to save her and kid 'played along "Er y-ya i honestly got jealous of lil mis bunny Yomi and Killers relationship..So i kinda convinced her to take me where i can find someone like her." Yomi blinked but nodded "Y-yes its my fault for bringing them here. But before you punish me please the the gueen gave me blessing to be with them." The spirit knights gasp knowing the queens rule is solid.
~
Kiri read and sang music notes she made made illustrations

"Hush now, my story
Close your eyes and sleep
Waltzing the waves
Diving in the deep

Stars are shining bright
The wind is on the rise
Whispering words
of long lost lullabies

Oh won't you come with me
Where the moon is made of gold
And in the morning sun
We'll be sailing

Where the ocean meets the sky
And as the clouds roll by
We'll sing the song of the sea

I had a dream last night
And heard the sweetest sound
I saw a great white light
And dancers in the round

Castles in the sand
Cradles in the trees
Don't cry, I'll see you by and by

And in the morning sun
We'll be sailing

Rolling
Rolling
Rolling
Rolling

And in the morning sun
We'll be sailing free

Love forever, Ayame"

When finished she looked up. "This is a distress letter and instructions to the next poneglyph all in one.. the poor girl.."

Arcana stared at them intently, she then giggled, "I wasnt going to punish you. You are too adorable to be punish. Go be with your lover" she said to Yomi as she hugged Leon's arm.

"What about Opal?" Oracle asked.

"Well they come to pick her up. How did she meet them?" Arcana asked.

Opal stared, " I dont k-"

"Then talked over the den den mushi and how she got the number is a long long story" Oracle said as she pushed Opal onto Kid and motioned him to go.

Opal growled, " Put me down! I dont know these people!! Arcana! Leon!!" She yelled as she got carried away.

Leon sighed and looked at the two ladies, who high fived each other when the pirates were gone. "I have no words" he said to them.

"Oh come on, it was a little bit of fun" Arcana laughed.
---
Poppy frownes a bit and nodded as she agreed with Kiri. It was very sad to to hear the song. "So she is sealed away somewhere and have been wondering the sea?" Zoro asked Kiri and Poppy.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

"not just that.. she was taken too..the moon isnt made of gold.." she yawns as the exaustion was getting to her. and bartolomeo told them the beds were ready. Nami smiled and walked with her dragon and put him in her bag. "Here..Its only until we get to the ship..so you should be alright. She looked in the mirror and looked for the cream for her cut. Meanwhile usopp smiled at yukari but was wondering why she 'demanded' so much atention to be treated like a princess. He gave her the biggest pillow and blanket and evenually he went to bed. that night was kiris 1st time being in her cat form in a while so when she thought everyone was sleeping she turned to her cat form and wandered about for a free midnight snack. she licked her lips seeing a mackrel and just as she bit it one of the chefs saw her and began chasing her with a broom all the way back to zoros room.
~
when sailing yomi hums happily with kid as she made some dinner and explained some things about hoshido "If Kid doesnt spend alot of money..um we can get special food that only is during the lunar new year or seasonal. but its expensive..like 40 berri for strawberries.140 berri for melons.150..to 400 berri for grapes.." The whole crew just cried knowing their restocking shopping list when they hit hoshido was gonna be expensive. Yomi was really confused.
~
meanwhile yumi let Caddy help and was about to thnk him until her brother grabbed her "Coe on sis time to go home.." Yumi whined "Waiit can i take caddy as my bodyguard!" Kuni shook his head no. "No that is up to the queen and the oracle and we dont have time to ask now.." he pushed her into the portal to hoshido zodiac temple and he walked in. her crying faace was the last thing caddy saw before it closed.

Zoro heard the door opened and yawned as he look to see a cat being chased by the chef. He stared before he went back to sleep thinking he was just seeing things.

Out onto the deck, Chiru came out of her hiding spot and sat on the sails if the ship. She stared at the moon as she looked at her index finger. Her eyes glowed as she saw a thin red string wrapped around her finger and led a trail to Luffy's room. She didn't follow it, she stared at it in wonder and awe.
---
The crew had more to worry about that just their shopping. A very dangerous growl came from behind. Killer blinked and just realized that the girl they took stop yelling, and it was replaced by a growl. He sighed not wanting to turn around, but he did and looked to see an agitated dragon standing next to the still agitated girl. "WHAT. THE. HELL. JUST. HAPPENED?!"

"Can you please calm down?" Killer asked but only earned a glared from the girl. The dragon moved closer towards the crew member backing them up in a corner, ready to eat them.

"I just got kidnapped and you want me to calm down?!"

Killer sweatdropped, this girl's temper could rivals Kidd. The dragon growled in reaponse.
---
Caddy blinked at what just happened and became very livid. He didnt understand why, but right now he was pissed off. "Divine intervention!" A voice cheered and Caddy got push into a portal to Hoshido, which closed immediately after he went tk the other side.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the chef grabbed her but kiri jumped on him mauling him and quickly.. ran into zoros room and under his bed mmeowing in fear but it was kiris voice. the chef tried to get the cat.

Luffy walked outside blinking "Eh whats that noice.." then sees zoro and the chef. "oi whats wrong?" the chef smiled nervously "Luffy i am so sorry to wake you and zoro senpai.. there a mangy cat in zoros room and im trying to catch it." kiri hissed at the rude comment. she rarely turn like this and she just wanted a midnight snack.
~
Yomi smiled nervously... "Well in my case Queen syango let me have my wish for an adventure to find love.. in yours..possibly a victim of lady oracles quests..now please put the pet away you know he scares me." then she did the rarest thing that nobody was ever allowed but was going in his bedroom to do it. they saw her with a pate of dumplings and looked at killer "Genji dear if you want you dumplings you have to come to your room to take the mask off.."

kid was stunned "He..never..takes it off unless its bedtime.."
~
Yumi was happy seeing Caddy and huggled him and Kuni sighed "Fine he can stay but he will have to help you with the chores..and keep him away from the black rats. You can begin with the docks at the heavenly beach." Yumi nodded and skips over.

Chiru blinked as she quickly hid behind the mast and looked at Luffy and Zoro curiously. Zoro blinked and looked u der his bed and sweatdropped, " It's fine, Ill take of the cat dont worry" he said to the chef as he gently took little fur ball out from under his bed. He smiled at the cat. "If you wanted a midnight snack you coukd have asked me..."

Chiru stared as her eyes glowed again. She saw a red string tied around Luffy's index finger as well and it lead to hers. She smiled to herself as her eyes stopped glowing.
----
Opal huffed as the dragon growled, giving the crew a warning look before getting absorbed back into Opal's sketch book. She she huffed as as she sat down against the mast clearly still annoyed. She opened up her sketchbook and started drawing in it.

Killer smiled a bit and nodded as he took Yomi's hand and walked off to their bedroom with her.
---
Caddy blinked at the hug and looked at Yumi before looking at Kuni. He looked back at Yumi and followed after her. " Arent they cute~?" Oracle asked as she popped up next to Kuni and giggled.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri pouted but was happy hee wasnt angry..or freaked by her form. "Zoro..i thought you would get grossed out..kabe gets the munchies nd i have to satisfy her with freaking fish..and she is picky.She hates sardines and wont eat anything bigger then her unless its dead. and the chef scared me away when we found a tin of mackrel..." kabe mews.. "mean chef must had thrown it away.."

luffy smiled and walked out to the deck to find a good sleeping spot.
~
Kid glanced at her odd power and asked "So your a celestial like her or no??"

Yomi giggled at how many moon dumplings to make a happy sleepy Genji. her whole plate for him was 32 dumplings. when she was done which was around 25 she would lay on their shared bed.
~
kuni looked at her "I knew your shipping addiction was involved. Leave my sister out of this. he doesnt even love her back."
Yumi looked at the docks.. the marines made a mess by punishing them for kiri escaping. she turnd to a seahorse and one by one tried to restore the deck.

Zoro smiled, " Let's go see if it is still there. If not, we can ask Poppy to cook up something for you two. Okay?" He asked with a smile as he walked off to the kitchen to see if thr mackrel was still there.

Chiru looked at the sky and wanted to look at Luffy one more before going back to her hiding spot to sleep. She peeked out of the mast, just to come face to face with the male. She blinked as she back up, " Hi..." She said quietly with a sheepish smile.
---
Opal sighed, "No, I am not a celestial..." she said to Kidd as she drew her arts book. "Why do you ask?" She asked not looking at him.

Killer smiled as h laid down next to the girl after he was done as well. He wrapped his arms around the girl and closed his eyes to get some sleep.
---
"You disnt even guve them a day, Kuni. Give them some time" Oracle said with a smile. "Plus if you want a waifu I can help~"

Caddy looked around the dock a little annoyed to see the damage. He looked at Yumi trying to fix the damage. He gently picked her up and took a few steps back. Darkness engulfed the docks before dissipateing to reveal a brand new, repaired dock. He looked at the seahorse curiously.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

indeed it was still there and the chef was about to use it until he saw zoro. "Zoro senpai you want a midnight snack? I can try to find something."

luffy smiled "Hi you were from the island.Im luffy. Im gonna be the pirate king!" Law woke from his spot and glared and luffy smiled nervously "S-sorry law didnt mean to wake you up."
~
Kid sighed "Well you seem to get along with miss bunny skirt inside. and she just started getting used to me.. minus crying everytime i yell."
~
Caddy huffed looking away blushing. "You need a lover not me stop shipping people without permission.

Yumi smiled hugging him showing affection and appreciation. "Thank you..i assumed you were scary at first but your really a sweet mochi under all that darkness."

"Its fine. I just want that mackerel" Zoro said to the chef as he walked over and took the mackerel. "If you dont mind" he added.

Tear groaned as she moved closer to Law when Luffy spoke loudly. She was use to Nina's yelling m, so she can sleep through Luffy's nonsense as well.

Chiru giggled a bit at Luffy, "I know, ypu told me that back on the island" she smiled. " You're not surprised to see me on the ship?" She asked him curiously.
---
Opal shrugged, "We talked from tine to time. I always have to draw something and bring it to life to calm her down" she explained to Kidd with a huff. "So how did you really end up on the island" she asked still annoyed about getting kidnapped. "I would let you go if I knew I was going to be Oracle shipping victim..." she sighed.
---
Oracle giggled, " I donr think anyone can handle my craziness" she giggled a bit to herself. "Ill find someone for ya. Everyone deserve to be happy" she smiled kindly at the male.

Caddy blinked at the hug as he looked st Yumi. He petted her head as he hugged her back. A small smile stretched across his lips at what the girl said. It was honestly the first time anyone other than Tear and Nina spoke to him that way.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the chef let him have it and kiri saw zoro return and kab took over acting like a needy cat wanting her treat.

Luffy smiled "No the lady called oracle told me i would have special nakamas joining my crew! sure my limit was 10 but she said they were special and i couldn't separate Kiri from Zoro it would be rude of me. So Welcome to the straw hat family!"
~
Kid sighed. "During the eclipse Yomi acted strange and began guiding us tp the shadow of the moon..She told us she 'acts' strange during lunar related events. and we assumed she was just guiding us to a secret island to rest."
~
Kuni sighed and sees yumi restoring all the damage the marines and black rats did.He didnt want to admit it but he was happy his sister found love.

Zoro chuckled as he set th plate of mackerel down for kabe to eat. "Here you go" he smiled a bit.

Chiru smiled, " I see... Thanks for having me" She giggled, " Odette also snuck onto the ship. She is a bug fan of Franky and Ussop. She wanted to see more of their inventions" she explained. She didnt understand why, but her heart beating faster than normal. She took a step back wondering what was wrong with her. "Wel.. you should get some sleep..."
---
"Well, she did a fine job..." Opal mumbled sarcastically. She sighed as she leaned back and looked at the sky, "... The moon sure is pretty to night.." She said softly as she started to sketch it.
---
Caddy smiled softly as he helped the seahorse fix the damage. Oracle giggled, "They seem happy" she smiled.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the next morning the going luffy senpi was in a panic and usopp and nami woke up everyone screaming "LUFFY AND BARTOLOMEO ARE GONE!" "what!" kiri explaimed and they ran o the deck.seeing eveyone covered in stickyness from the adhesive shells.. Kiri sniffed the air avoiding the substance and looked around. she began randomly meowing and the closing her eyes "what is she doing this is no time f-" franky covered his mouth and whispered "you super stupid..she using her power for echolocation.." he whispered.Kiri gave a thank you look for shutting him up and meows again and her eyes went preditor like when finding the captain."How many people think luffy is an idiot for falling for the meat on a string trap" kiri nami and almost every strawhat raised their hand and even LAW did. kiri jumped over an whe the crew assumed she was gonna fall in the water and drown a giant "WHATTTTTTT!" was coming out of their mouths instead. she was standing on it. "Zoro im going on ahead. La if you can teleport Kinemon to that island." she pointed to the island that was nearby. Law looked at it and nodded. Kiri then looked at zoro and smiled "Ill beareful just try to get out." She blew a kiss to zoro and ran as fast as she could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back