• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (restart) one piece one love Enzer and evergreen

The lady rolled her eyes, and threw the male overboard before destroying the ship. "She is surrounded by several pirates, 2 dragons, and angel and 2 zodiacs.' ... if they cant protect her... I deal with it later" she growled a bit getting annoyed before she destroyed another ship. Her focus was to destroy the ship attacking the islands as fast as possible.
---
The male suddey got trapped in a water prison with his head free. After about 3 seconds the man got dropped to the with a loud thud. His arm got frozen and someone stepped on it, " Can I break it?" A female asked. It was Yukari who looked at Kiri curiously. Orion was leaning on a tree next to Kiri watching.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
"Yes you may.." she heard the breakage and another boat leaving and vanishing. "that will teach em." then he heard luffy scream in shoc and kiri sighed "Oh dear..." brook and kiri ran over and they were confused., Luffy saw with a shock that Pekoms' house was destroyed in the battle, but Pekoms revealed that he was fine due to his Devil Fruit, the Kame Kame no Mi, giving him a hard tortoise shell. "But your a kitty.. and.." kiri was not that good with understanding things that dont make sense and this was making kiris head hurt.Luffy talked with Pekoms about their upcoming mission before carrying the mink on his back and rushing off, much to Pekoms' outrage. Meanwhile, Pedro asked Nekomamushi to accompany Luffy on the mission to rescue Sanji, and the ruler gave him permission. Wanda, Tristan, Blackback, Roddy, Yomo, and several canine minks attempted to join in as well, but Nekomamushi left the mission to Pedro alone, as he could control Pekoms. Elsewhere, Usopp called Kiri and Nami and gave them a new Clima-Tact and Nekomata Fanwith a greater mobility and range of abilities, but Nami grabbed Kiri to skimped out on his fee."NAMI KIRI GET BACK HERE!" He said upset. Then he called out to the water "CHRU!!! IM NOT LEAVING TO SAVE SANJI WITHOUT YOU!" kiri gave her favorite scarf to zoro so he wuldnt be lonely. "Ill only be gone for a few days i promise it will go by fast." The kiri kissed zoro not caring about his 'no kissing infront of the crew' rule. "I love you my snugglebuddy." Finally, the newly-formed Sanji retrieval team prepared to head out, and Luffy grabbed everyone on the team and leaped off the elephant with them, ready to head to Whole Cake Island. And unlucky for luffy kiri landed on her head... "Opss...right kiri your new to the luffy jump.." luffy said laughing and kiri grumbled.. "If one of my best friends...wasnt dating you..and that i owed you my life..i would kill you...right now..."

Chiru, the lady destroying the ships stopped, looked at Kiri before looked back at the rest of the still undestroyed ship. "We'll take care of them" Raze sais as he landed next to the agitated vampire.

"I wanted them all gone...."

"And that's exactly what you will get" Raze smiled as bat like wings came out of her back and she flew over, landing next to Kiri. She watched the princess kiss Zoro and sweatdropped at the male who was dazed and embarrassed.

When they got shot, she landed on her feet easily and looked around the ship. Poppy sat up shaking her head, she wasnt expecting to be slingshot onto the ship by Luffy. "Is everyone okay?" She asked as she got up.

"Peachy" Chiru said with a soft chuckle before yawning. "Ill go get some sleep..." She sais as she walked off.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
kiri got up and wanted to kill luffy feeling zoros anger but took a breath and just walked inside. as they went. Kiri decided to practice some soulmate haki exercises her mother taught her. when she got in her room though she saw a book of wedding stuff. "Oh right.. im one of her OTP ships..." kiri said to herself as she looked in the book not knowing it ws trapped for a 'fitting.'

Luffy walked over to chiru when finally alone and kissed her. "i love you..i was just shy about how to express it.. i never knew what love felt like outside of my friends.And i was a little jealous of zoro and kiri.."

Chiru blinked at the sudden kiss, her face became red as she changed back to her normal self. She became teary eyes as she hugged the male tightly. "I love you too..." She responded softly, words honstly couldnt express how happy she was right now. She looked at his neck before looking "Can I... bite you?" She asked him quietly.
--
As soon as Kiri looked into the book, she appeared in a fitting room. A familair giggle was heard as a voice spoke, " It's time for the fitting~"

Zoro woke up and felt a shiver run up his spine. He around and saw a book of Haori Hakamas, with a note that said 'You're next'
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Luffy nods and tries not to laugh when he bit her.
kiri squeaked in and tried to escape "I was only looking chiru SHOW MERCYYY!" kiri whined "Chiru... someone..." she slowly began to surrender Brook looked in kiris room to 'investigate' her panties but screams "SHES GONE!"
Usopp saw the book and walked over. "oh zoro i didnt know you were into this.."

Chiru smiled and bit Luffy's neck to drink some of his blood happily. The taste relaxed her and made her cling onto Luffy more. She then blinked when she head Brook scream. She blinked and she quickly licked the bite mark healing it before running to the room.

She got to the see Brook standing in an empty room. She walked in and looked around the room. She saw the wedding book and picked it up curiously. " Dont look at that book!" Poppy yelled as she jumped on the vampire girl. Chiru squeak as she fell to the ground, and Poppy took the wedding book out of her hand.
---
"There is no mercy when it come to a perfect wedding! Tailors! Do your thing!" The voice said as tailors came in and started getting her measurements.
---
Zoro sweatdropped, " I am not.. Someone put this here and I am getting the feeling the feel someone is torturing Kiri.."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

brook and the others look at the book curiously hearing kiri and chirus voices they heard no...noo.then a scream of HELL NO ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME A PEACOCK! then silence... kiri jut smiled happily and nodded "This fabric chiru..it looks exactly like the wedding kimono i wore at my cleansing..just more ppofier on the butt..can we tweak that"..evently she was let go and back in her normal outfit back in the ship. Kiri did the right thing of shoving it in poppys hands. "TAKE IT BEFORE SHE SUMMONS ME AGAIN!"

Poppy sweatdropped as she tied up the book and tossed it into a closet. "What did she make you do?" She asked her sister worriedly.

Chiru said up and stared at the two in confusion. "What the heck are you two talking about?" She asked as she got to her feet.
---
Zoro was about to explain to Ussop what the book was, but before he could even utter a word. The book magically opened and sucked him in scaring the book navigator half to death.

Zoro grunted as Oracle appearee, " Your turn" she grinned befoe snapping her fingers as the tailor appeared and started taking his measurements.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

"two sentences: Oracle found out about my proposal..And some how tricked me ino her lil game because she knew i REALLY wanted my raonbow dress but i forgot the design it was in. Now if you can excuse me i have to cry in the kitchen cooking because it hurts hearing zoro in my head complaining about being poked in places.." everyone was confused but pedro and carrot called everyone. "Luffy its about your brother... the headquarters of the Revolutionary Army on Baltigo had been discovered in a state of ruin."Luffy was shocked to hear the news, though had not previously realized that the revolutionary leader Dragon was his father until his crew told him. However, Luffy was more worried for his brother Sabo. They read that the base had been destroyed by Blackbeard, who fled after briefly clashing with Cipher Pol. However, Pedro noted that if Dragon or Sabo were captured or killed it would have certainly been reported, which calmed Luffy. and this distraction almost made kiri burn the ship down on accident.
~
Meanwhile... koala and hack are trying to callm sabo which was burning with worry. " Sabooo im sure shes okay shes a trooper... maybe a merman found her?"

Zoro slowly went from being annoyed to slowly having a mental break. He felt kiri's emotions and hbeing apart from her was killing him even though it's only been a few hours. Oracle sweatdropped as she motioned the tailort to slow down a bit, which they did.

Chiru and Poppy ran to the kitchen when they smelled something was burning. Poppy walked over and gave her sister a hug as Chiru closed the stove. "Why dont we try meditating..." she suggested to her softly. Chiru nodded in agreement.
---
Sabo looked at the two before going back to worrying about Susami. He was mumbled to himself about being closer and looking for and sayinf that it was his fault that they seperate. He slowly curled up into a ball and continued to panick.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri tried not to cry in her mental break down "meditating time is me and zoro quiet timee.." she then felt the ring pulse as if he was trying to calm her and she took a breath. "O-okay.. lets go to the crows nest."
~
hack sweatdropped and koala felt bad but they heard coughing and trying to wake her up. the one said "Step aside guys susami needs mouth to mouth.." koala and hack were happy they found her bu panic at the words mouth to mouth and someone else doing it...

Poppy smiled as she gently pulled her sister to the crows nest where Zoro usually works out. Chiru stayed in the kitchen and stared at the cooking supplies for a few minutes. She pulled her sleeves up l, and tied up her hair properly, before she started making a desert that someone taught her.

Poppy sat down next to Kiri at the crow's nest and smiled softly. "Take a deep breath and relax.." she said softly to her.
---
Sabo pushed the man out of the way and growled a bit. He looked at Susami and gave her CPR.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

At Zou, Wanda talked to Bariete about Carrot's departure before telling Inuarashi that he should rest, but the ruler was preoccupied with wondering how Jack and his men got to Zou twice.Usopp and robin tried to calm Zoro once he somehow go back from the book then usopp stupidly said a trigger word. "Oh i know. Kiri left her scrapbook with us! so if we read it we can make her famous pudding!" Frnky shhhed usopp because her pudding was his favorite.sweet.ever. but usopp went into kiris and zoos room to find the book.

~
Meanwhile, Jack rested underwater, still conscious and waiting for rescue. On a certain island, Kaido received the report of Jack's defeat and became very emotional. Drinking heavily, Kaido lamented the loss of his SMILEs preventing him from creating a crew of all Devil Fruit users. His subordinates stated that they should not take Luffy and Law's alliance lightly, but Kaido blew them away in anger, saying that they were nowhere near his level and that they were only playing little pirates' games, whilst indicating to the defeated Eustass Kid in a cell nearby.And beat up..he did Kid was in pain his lower lip was bleding his other members were in cells. and the worst part.. Yomi.. killers sweet angel bunny.. was missing thanks to kaido.. "Killer save your energy we will find her." kid said grunting
~
susami woke and bean coughing alot and puked up a life fish and looked really sick. she looked at everone then at sabo.. "Sweetie you guys found me?"

Zoro twitched as his emotions went out of control again. It was clearly shown when he started shaking at the mention of his favorite food and scrapbook. He blinked when Ussop ran off to get it and immediately chased after the long nose male.

As this was going on, Yuka was sitting on a tree branch watching in amusement at her boyfriend's actions. She giggled a bit as she heard the commotions going on in Zoro's room.
---
Killer was in complete panick mode, he couldnt calm down. It wasnt that simple. There is absolutely no way, he can calm down when his innocent rabbit is gone and probably be in danger.

Coughing suddenly came from one of the members, and that being the kidnapped member Opal. The girl laid on the ground badly hurt, she groaned painful as she curled up wanting the pain to go away. "You okay?" One of the crew members asked.

"Do I sound or look okay? I probably have a few broken bones... and ...WOULD YOU STOP BANGING ON THE DAMN BARS?!?!" She screeches.

"I need to find Yomi!" Killer responded.

Opal sighed as she sat up, " Fine fine...Ugh lovers are so emotional..." she mumbled as she took out her notebook to summon one of her creatures. She stopped and slowly started shaking, soon she started to giggle which turned into insane laughter. This lasted 2 minutes which felt like 5 minutes, Opal finally calmed down before uttering, " Someone it going to lose their sanity..." she spoke darkly. She put a hand on the bars, which instantly became ink that was absorbed into her sketchbook. She giggled as the ink morphed into 3 horrifying creatures.

She smiled as they came out of her artbook. The creatures tower over the girl. "Find that Yonko and bring back my pages. Make him go insane and make sure he cant at night." The creatures nodded and left immediately. Opal hummed and looked at Killer. "Still wanna find your girlfriend?" Killer slowly nodded embarrassed and a bit scared of the girl.

Opal sat down and drew for about 2 minutes. "There ya go. Come out Cotton" she smiled as an 'innocent' looking rabbit came out of her sketchbook. " Go find Yomi and no you cannot 'eat' her. The bunny pouted and hopped off. Killer followed after the rabbit.

(Wendigo)
IMG_1101.JPG
(Cotton)
the_were_rabbit_by_caustic_grip-d1ghjxt.jpg

---
Sabo relaxed and hugged Susami tightly. "Yes, we did.." he said softly.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
Usopp opens it and sees a diary entry "Eh whats this? 'zoro loses tooth on my pratice sword. Dear diary today i was training for the sakura party when zoro came out of nowhere to tase test my food. Me and mr snuggles bothe know he wanted to just eatt free food. i didnt see him and i hit him. He was bleeding from the mouth and ran away. turns out my sword hit his loose tooth..Hes only mad because i got him off guard." Usopp began laughing a bit.
~
Yomi saw the bunny approach her and sniffed it and hopped around it and being playful with her fellow rabbit kind. played a hopping game and everyone knew that white rabbit was yomi cause the red marking on her head. She hopped about playing with cotton then looked up seeing killer "GENJI!" yomi sai excited and kid nods 'yep thats the bunny' he thought. then yomi began running away to hide in another bush hearing kaidos insane screams
~
susami smiled hugging sabo feeling his warmth and liiked at sabo smiling. everyone was just relieved that susami was safe and sabo wasnt going crazy

Last edited:
A growled was heard and Zoro snatched the scrapbook out of Ussop's hand before kicking him out if the room and locking the door. He sat down, hugging the the scrapbook, he took a deep breath before opening the book to read some of their adventures together back when they were younger.
---
Killer blinked, "Yomi!" He called after the rabbit. Cotton followed after the rabbit with the masked pirate. Opal was giggling at the screams, they were like lullabys to her pretty little ears. The kid pirates were staring at the artist and made a mental note never to piss her off.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
the entries matched perfectly wit the ages at 7 was her miko rebirth where he announced he was gonna marry kiri and not a ghost.9 was when she hit him and he was caught of guard. 11 was the training picnic trip. where she was giving him cookies on cookies day.13 to 15 was when they would go on secret dates and when she was brave enough to kiss him. and 16 was her last entry because that was when she ate the melo melo fruit and he ran away to be a bounty hunter and left her alone even though he promised to never let her be alone ever again. then new entries were made about finding him. healing kabes heart and her own..aand there were green blank pages marked. 'for zoro' as if she was wondering if he wanted to answer anything that was on his mind.

Then the soulmate haki turned a dark green color because kiri was sick from being food poisoned from eating luffys cooking because he used all the rations to make it. Nami was cringing to eat it. they eventually escaped to jotaros ship whoo had safer food. " Aw comeon guys its not that bad!.." luffy called out.
~
Yomi hops into kilelrs arms and crawled on his shoulder to be safe for a while."Genji kun im scaredd. Kid got up after repairing his
arm and looked at his crew as they saw kaido leave. kid sighed in relief seeing killer calm "Okay hes calm now can we get ready for ths festival thing because yomi said since we made an alliance with the moon rabbits.. we have to go to almost every festival possible and she said shanks will be there." Yomi poked her head out and nodded "Yes but you only promised to observe him if you cause a riot the queen will ban us from any more festivals." Kid huffed a 'yeah yeah whatever' and went to his ship

Zoro stared at the diary. A wave of guilt washed over him when read the promise he made to her. He couldnt believe he forgot something so important to his fiance. He then looked at the green pages and smiled a bit. He was about to write in them when he felt the soulmate haki link turn green. His eye twitch, getting the feeling that this was somehow Luffy's fault.

Raze growled a bit at Luffy for making Nami cry. Poppy slight cried as well from all the wasted ingredients, she couldnt believe she let Luffy cook without supervision. Chiru tried the curry and hummed, " I dont get it. It taste fine, just need some salt" she said to Luffy as she ate some more and giggled a bit.
---
"Get back here! I am not done torturing you over egotiscal pirate!!" Opal yelled fuming mad, which soon went away when her three creature came back to the artist. One was gingerly holding her art pages. Opal hugged the creature happily, "You got them back!" She smiled as she gently took them and placed them into her artbook where they re-attached themselves as if they were never torn out in the first place. Opal smiled before she just fell asleep, one of her creature caught her and put the girl on it's back and started walking to the ship, while the other two went back into her artbook to rest.

Killer headed back to the ship as well carrying Yomi and Cotton. The small were-rabbit was snuggling close to Yomi making a sound that between purring and growling, showing that it was content, and happy to be with the rabbit girl.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

that night kabe began the teaching of the soulmate connection. they started in a lil town having a festival. being imple but kiri got nervous because when kabe said all her wishes were in this dream as well she wanted to die. because she just saw a little girl that ;looked like the exact younger gersion of her but with light green hair in a light pink yukata that had zoros jolly roger with the 3 swords in the skull and kiris with the cat ears,tail, fan and sword. and the 3rd jolly roger was a happy jolly roger holding a prayer wand.She was also walking to zoros direction.. which was on the other side of town. "Oh crap the baby wish..." the lil girl walked up to zoro and gently tugged on his robe. "Mister.. a-are you my daddy?" kiri cringed and looked for a place to hide. "i want to emotionally die so BAD!" she whispered.
~
Luffy was also having the soulmate dream but was in a different town. he was looking about confused.

Zoro was very confused about where he was. He raised an eyebrow and was about to walk around to explore the town, until he felt something pul on his sleeve. He blinked and slowly looked at the child. His eyes went wide at the child, she looked exactly like Kiri except her hair was green. He blinked when she if he was her dad, "... Yeah I am your dad.." he answered softly as his fatherly instincts kicked in.
---
The town that Luffy was in was foggy with with lanterns floating around lighting up the town. There was a shatter moon in the sky and there was someone singing childishly,

This is Hallooween~
This is Hallooween~
Pumpkin sings and the moonlight dance!
This is Ha-

The singing stopped abruptly as someone landed behind him, ".... Luffy?" The voice asked from behind. It was Chiru who was wearing a punk stule outfit.
---
(Punk Girl)
933ef22b210306c01e3986a5bdc3374d.png

enzerubebii enzerubebii

Luffy turned and smiled big "Ah chiru! Were having the same dream right! I wonder if there is a meat tee nearby.." he said looking excited for finding one. "By the way your outfit looks cute."
~
The girl smiled "Yay i found my daddy! My name melody..me and mommy and my twin brother came here to find you and play but.." her eyes gt watery and began crying "MY STUPID TWIN BROTHER ZORO JR TOOK MY MONEY TO PLAY A STUPID BALL TOSSING GAMMEEEE AND IM HANGRYYY!" kiri covered her ears watching her poor daughter have a tantrum..it hur her heart that she was hiding but she was so embaressed by this wish.thinking zoro ouldn want kids. "Right she obtained zoros mood swings when hungry. Whyy did zoro jr have to make her cry?"
~
Kid was walking in a dreamscape and was confused "Is this that stupid dream thing yomi said soulmate haki does?" he said to himself and found himself in a museum.

Chiru blushed shyly at Luffy compliment, "Thanks and this is the dreamscape. It's something people who does soulmate haki can do" she explained as she shyly took his hand before leading him to a restaurant. " Um.. someonof the food here is a bit.. weird so. I hope you enjoy" she smiled as she pulled him into the restaurant.
---
Zoro chuckled a bit at the child. He kneeled down as he petted her head, " Calm down, Ill lend you some money" he said to her softly before handing her a bag if money. "Dont let your take any of your money okay?"
---
The museum was filled with all sort of artwork and it was very organize. At the entrance of there was a statue of Kidd, which Opal was finish sculpting. She smiled as she finished up. "There..." She said softly before noticing Kid starinf at her. She stared back for a few second before going wide eyed. She jumped down and ran off into her museum.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kid blinked and walke to the statue.. honestly he was impressed.He just didnt look it. then he go close to check the details and made a cocky smirk when seeing his 'frank and beans' were the right size. "I knew it she was staring." he said and decided to continue walking and explring the place.
~
A lil boy who was the spitting image of lil zoro down to his sass tude walked over to his mom "Mommy.." he said and kiri squeaked coming ut of her hiding spot and smiled "Yes.. ZJ?" Zoro smiled proudly showing he big bouncy balls he collected. and a goldfish"I got the bouncy balls and a goldfish water yoyo for my sister." Kiri smiled seeing the misunderstanding and gave a stern look. "Cute now take that fishy and use it as an apology present i know you stole her money..." Zj pouted "Moooom i only bo-" NO BUTS! i will summon your father!" Zj smiled "Hah your bluffing cause daddy doesnt know the dreamscape exis-" "HAI MOMMY HAI ZJ.." both of them cringe and slowly turn around. Kiri was so busted.
~
Luffy smiled happily as he ate the strange food. He compared it to the food on punk hazzard but it was better. "THIS IS DELICIOUS" he sai with his mouth full

Opal's mind was going a mile a minute. 'How the heck did he get into my dreamscape?! I didnt let him in... I dont let anyone on!!' She thought for a moment, '.... No, it is not soulmate haki. We are not dating and we didnt even connect how the...' she growled. "Oracle.... I am so going to kill her!" She huffed as she snapped her fingers and switched out al the art pieces of Kidd with ones that make him think that she is boring and possibly force him to leave.
--
Zoro smiled at the child and blinked when he heard someone yelling. He looked up to see Kiri and blinked, "Kiri?" He asked and blinked again when the child called her mother. He picked up the girl and walked to his fiance. "So... why are you hiding?"
---
Chiru smiled at Luffy as she ate some of food as well. "Glad you like it" she giggled a bit. " Some of these recipes are from...my family... and the others are from Ritzia" she said with a smile as she ate happily. "And some of them I created on my own or with Ritzia"
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back