• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (restart) one piece one love Enzer and evergreen

kiri smiled nervously "Um remember at 12 that wish i made about us being married...having a family and me escaping royal things?and you called it a joke wish? Welll." Melody whimpers"D-daddy dint want us?" kiri smiled "Nono he does but he thought i was joking so i..hid this wish...all my life..and i wanna hide in a hole embaressed."
~
Kid looked at the new paintings and observed them. then he smiled at one he liked. "I like this one. Reminds me of the time i saw her on the mast. she was s cute up there." Kid blushed an looks away. obvious it was him but he was saying his true feelings. then he looked at anothe. "the bloody christmas? Hm she must had never had a proper christmas..ill make a note to somehow give her one."
~
Luffy looked up "Ritzia? sounds like a fancy island.." luffy said eating more . "Maybe sanji will let you cook." then he saw othe people staring at him "Eh?"

Last edited:
Zoro set his daughter down before walking over to Kiri and pulling her cheeks. " Dont ever keep a secret like this from me again... I was a kid back then.. I am sorry" he said to her before giving her a tight hug. "I would love to build a family with you"
---
Opal was secretly following him around her museum. She was surprised at how observant he was of her paintings and was even more surprised at what he was saying. She looked away when ge complimented her, 'Me? Cute? ' she thought as she watched him looked her Bloody Christmas painting.

Her eyes softened at what her said, 'Yeah...my first Christmas... was covered in blood...' she thought. Blood started dripping from the painting startling Kidd, who got swallowed by the painting. Opal's eyes widened as she tried to follow after Kidd, but her painting closed on her. She groaned, " Seriously?!"
---
Chiru blinked and laughed at Luffy, " No, silly Ritzia is my adoptive mother" she replied laughing before looking at the customers in the restaurant. "Dont worry this is normal." She said giggled.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri smiled and hugs him "so i see you met Melody..and this lil punk is your son Zoro jr or ZJ for short. Zj smiled "Im the older brother!" sees melody has more money and melody did the dumb of trying to run away. "Melody no! dang it she has your direction problems.
~
kid saw everything the world government demanding information on a weapon on christmas eve.. her parents trying to fight back... the blood and the lonely girl..crying..and bing forced to live in an orphanage far away. He growled and looked at the shadow that brought him here."World Nobles... Slaves... Human shops... Against the "purity" of these "upper classes", the villains of the world look positively humane in comparison. It's because the world's in the hands of scum like them that it's all screwed to hell..." he looked at the now traumatized lil girl and sighed sadly "I mean, we're not the nicest of guys, but at least we're honest about it....and i promise i will find the idiot that killed her family and give them worse!"
~
Luffy nodded and noticed a woods that were darker and had guards around them. "what that?"

Zoro blinked and picked up his daughter, "Why don I go with you to get food?" He suggested as he started walking in the wrong direction.
---
Opal was pacing outside the painting, wondering how he would react to her past. She stopped when she heard his voice coming from the painting. She stared at it kind of surprised that he suddenly made a promise to her about finding the person that killed her family. "Why would he make do that?..." she asked as she moved back from the painting.

She wanted revenge for the longest time, but gave up on it a few years ago since she knew it wasn't strong enough. Different emotions went through her head, but mostly she was happy. Happy that someone understood her pain and happy that she was finally getting what she wanted. "Revenge..." she didnt notice that the confusion in her emotions was effecting her dream museum. Bloody Christmas, spit kid out before going white along with the rest of her museum.
---
Chiru blinked and looked at woods that was surrounded by guards, ".... Ill tell you when I am ready.." She said with a smile as she ate.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri grabbed him "Nonono we will get the food as a family." she said leading them to the food stands. kiri got more comfortable about what she wanted to be. Not just the greatest swords woman that dances with her sword so well its poetry in motion and a loving mother when all this mess is done. she even booped zoro with a guummi snake like she used o when they were kids and the twins make a yuck sound. When Melody wandered near the dark forest kiri tried to grab her but saw asura grabbed her and upon seeing asura for the 1st time.. besides being kinda like zoro the who six arms and 3 heads were a bit strange. "Mommy this mann looks like papa but has 3 faces and 6 arms! Is he the tickle onster that lives in daddys sword?" Kiri cringed and nodded trying not to laugh as melody ried to escape. "Nooo i cat hide my spots well!"
~
Kid grunted when he was spat out. "Owww geez that painting almost broke my back." then he noticed the museum and canvases were white and then he got the bored look "Aw pity..i was hoping for some good stuff..like maybe learning why you snore at night." then he began walking out but noticed the museum was kinda forcing him to stay. "th heck?"
~
luffy smiled and whe done eating he explored everywhere almost and went on all the rides.

Asura stared at Melody before giving Kiri a glare that said 'I will end you' before looking back at the young girl in his arms. "Tickle monster?" He chuckled a bit before he used his extra arms and started to tickle the small girl. Zoro would stop the demon, but he couldnt help chuckling at his daughter's laughter.
---
"Why would you make a promise like that?..." Opal asked Kidd from behind. "And how do you know I snore? We dont sleep in the same room" she added crossing her and looking away. She felt stubborn, happy, embarrassed and annoyed, 'what the heck is wrong with me?..' She thought having trouble expressing her emotions.
--
Chiru laughed as she rode the rides with Luffy. They were a lot faster and more thrilling than the last time she remembered riding them. They got of the ride and looked around, " Hmm... I think we rode all of them.." She said with a laugh.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kid chuckled "your so loud you woke the ship and yomi told us not to wake you cause of some dragon thing.. And yor not the the only artist." He held his hand out "Attract.." Any metalic object went to him but at a limit..then while still usising his magnet powers.. he tried..ti make a statue of her...to show his affection..and that he does give a damn.. yet it looked very abstract then his vision and he was starting to get agitated..
~
kiri was nervous but saw asura being amused by the girl "AHAHAHAHAH OKAY OKAY I ATE THE TICKLE MONSTERS RAINBOW MOCHI BECAUSE I BELIEVED MOMMY WAS ONLY TELLING A FAIRY TALE ABOUT HIM ILL NEVER EAT THEM AGAIN MR TICKLE MONSTER IM SO SORRY!MOMMY MAKE HIM STOP!" kiri smiled and tried to control her laughter "Im sorry sweetie asura only listens to daddy he is a moody person and is only gently puishing you...i might get worse but he wont end me.." she gulped hoping his glare was a bluff.
~
Luffy saw a haunted house and walked inside

Opal blushed a bit, " I dont snore that loud.." she mumbled as she heard him mention a dragon and guessed he was talking about Kairo. She then watched him try to make a steel sculpture of her and blushed before walking over and holding his hand. " Calm down... and just have a clear picture of what you want to create..."
---
Asura chuckled before setting the girl down. " Always be honest with your parents, okay?" He said to the girl and looked at the ZJ. " That goes for you too boy"
---
Chiru didn't notice Luffy walking into the haunted house until it was too late. She blinked, " Wait! Luffy! Dont got in there!" She yelled as she ran after the male but the door closed. "No..."
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the next day people were caoncerned on why kiri was looking so sore and was humming to clowly heal some of the hickies that were seeable and trying to get feeling back in her legs. she even had to gently postpone the eggs that were fertile in a bubble of sound because she made a promise to not have babies till the I dos but she couldnt hold it much longer and knew she was with child. So instead she made a barrier to protet her babies if she had to fight and decided not to tell anyone just yet. she just wanted to yell at oracle for this if this was her 'reward' for cleansing her sister.
~
Usopp noticed th hickey on zoro and the dorky smile on his face. "Um 2 questions..1 did you have a good dream and 2.. did a leech give you a hickey?
~
At he CP-0 base kagome was now contest afer just 24 hours. and everyone saw jabra in pain. "Raven your right he was tasty.He will make good kits.. shame he couldnt keep up he lasted 1 day. then again thats better then most marines here so i shouldnt complain..." Lucinda sighed "So that is why i had to get cream for his...Geez Kagome you and your heat cycles!" Lucinda facepalmed and Lucinda giggled. "Darling did you forget i life and breathe off of energies. sure i cn ea normal food but i need energy from nature..bu souls. ooh they are the most tasty but its a pity the onlyy soul that can give me a kit is the most strong as it is tasty. Dont worryy he will live.
This 'drain' can be large or small, depending on my needs and desires, and can be so minute as to not cause harm.The soul, however is a reluctant source of nuirishent. For a kitsune to actually benefit, the target should be willing.And trust me.. he was willing..Once feeding has begun, the experience become pleasant, and the more that is taken, the more pleasure both the kitsune, and the target, will feel." Lucinda cringed and covered her ears "T M I DO NOT SAY ANYMORE YOU SICK FOX!"

Poppy looked at her sister curiously, " You are very happy. What happened?" She asked curiously with a smiled as she set the book she was readyling down and stretched.

Chiru on the other hand was hiding in the crow nest. Her face was bright red from last night. Luffy knew all of her embarrassing secrets, 'I should have paid more attention..' She thought to herself with a sigh as she curled up into a ball.
---
Zoro shot Ussop a glared, " You will not tell anyone of this" he said. Yukari giggled a bit as she ate a frozen desert, which she somehow got her hands on.

Orion looked at her, " Care to explain?" He asked.

"I went to the dark side" Yukari giggled as she enjoyed her desert.
---
Raven smiled a bit, glad to see her sister was happy. "Well, I am looking forward to my future nieces and nephews" She chuckled a bit as she ate some zucchini noodle with grilled chicken. She stopped for a moment and sweatdropped, " My apetite should have gone down by now..." she mumbled as she looked at her almost healed injuries. She stared at the bowl on noodles before she shrugged and went back to eating.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
Kiri blushed and looked away embarrassed.. "I-it was just a happy dream about zoro..t-thats all.. a really happy dream.." then a chain reaction of stomach growls happened.the Sanji Retrieval Team were famished due to Luffy wasting all their supplies, but they came to an island that Nami had seen on the map in Zou. They prepared to look for food there, but Pekoms warned them that the island, Fron Island, was home to a Marine base that kept an eye on Big Mom. "Okay me, Nami,Jotaro,Kiri, Chopper, Carrot, and Brook then will head to the island on the Shark Submerge III while Pedro Chiru Poppy and Pekoms stayed behind to guard the Sunny."
~
meanwhile usopp and franky were now VERY concerned about Zoro..especially that he was looking at childrens clothes. A cat mink smiled at zoro.. "Garchu Zoro kun. What is the pleasure of you visiting here?" she asked as her tail wags curiously.

Chiru's face became red, she wanted to go with Kiri, but she also wanted to stay with Luffy, so she didnt complain. Poppy on the other hand watched her sister leave and hoped she makes it back without causing trouble or having injuries. She sweardropped, " Then again..." she softly sighed to herself.
---
Zoro looked around the shop before looking at the mink, "... I am buying everything in this store." he said to her bluntly.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

"EVERYTHING!" the mink usopp and franky said and law walked up.. he saw the shaking and made an assumption that he did the dirty before kiri left to save sanji "Sooo whens the baby?" usopp looked at law. "LAW ARE YOU JOKING! ZORO ONLY JUST PROPOSED ABOUT A WEEK AGO!" Law sirked. "From what my sweet tear told me soulmate haki feeds off emotions and desires to be stronger.. sure he did propose but if they were really strong.. and the fact kiri said shes was loyal to him even after he left when they were around 15 to 16..he wouldnt control himself to repay her love and loyalty..So im gonna guess that night before she left was more then just a snuggle contest.." Law smirked seeing he hit a nerve. "Ah theres a symptom.. manly mood swings as i call em.. you feel everything she does..an try to calm it for the sake of the baby..you know she feels your anger too right?" The mink quickly got a large bag and put almost everyhing in it and nervously gave it to zoro even gave him a new dad book. "C-congradulations.." she stutters..
~
meanwhile kiri was trying hard to control her temper no thanks to zoro and her anxiety of even telling him. then when her brother called her she walked over in a sexy tone and the best part? She knew the marenes were not the only ones with awkward boners as she tried to charm half the marines as the strawhats robbed them blind. Shesaw the cameras she knew what to sing. She did feel sorry for feeling all the jealosy in zoros energy but he did understood the situation and her loyalty. She began singing a sirens song.

Meanwhile The Straw Hat Crew knocked out a group of Marines and stole their clothing as jotaro and Kiri played ditraction, Brook went back to the Shark Submerge III while the rest prepared to raid a food storage building. However, Luffy and Carrot went to a cafeteria, where they were served food. Grount went to the cafeteria as well, where he reunited with his old comrades under Aokiji, Bonam and Zappa. Nami,Raze and Chopper then entered the cafeteria, and Carrot called Nami's name, causing Zappa to notice her. Zappa approached Nami making her nervous.. "Are you Miss nami of the straw hat pirates?" Nami tried to play it cool.. "Me? Oh nono im new! My name is Mina.." He bgan to laugh.. "You cant fool me.." 'shit wre busted..' nami thought but then she got scared and not because she was busted because she found someone WORSE THEN SANJI. "after all.." He showed her beutifu wanted poster..with hearts in his eyes "I have been gazing l at your poster night and dayyyy!" he made kissy faces to where chopper and nami both cringed but chopper noticed the temperature rising espicially when zappa got too close to nami "AND NOW YOUR INFRONT OF ME!Oh my beautiful amore. forget we are a marine and pirate and lets marry." "WHAT!" Nami said shocked and nami tried to get out of it. "Nonoono its not that im not interested in marrage its just that.." then he interuptted by tried to kiss her. "Then le me open your closed heart with my sad lonely one.."

Zoro took the bag with the kid stuff and sighed nervously as he ran back to the inn and in his room. Bepo came walking over to Law, " Captain, this strange girl told me to give this to you..." he said handing him a letter. When Law opened the letter, there were only 3 letters written on the paper that made Law's heart stop.

"Tear is pregnant" Was written clearly in the middle of the paper.
---
The temperature of the kept rising as the giy kept talking. All the metal from the kotchen to the silverware in the room started to melt, the furniture in the room started to smoke and soon lit up in flames, and the glass on the windows started to crack and shatter. A dangerous growl was soon heard and the next thing everyone knew the room lit up in flame. Raze, in his small dragon form bit Zappa's nose to make him back up before changing to his human form and punching the marine in the stomach, sending him flying theough the wall. He growled again before looking at the other marine and then at Nami.
---
Poppy sweatdropped when she saw smoke coming out of the building. "Oh dear.."

"What's wrong?" Chiru asked as she looked at the building. "Aww... I wanted to make marshmallows..." She pouted a bit.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
Kiri saw the smoke and tried to cover her mouth quickly and jotaro tried to ge her out as fast as possible. but it was too late. she was starting to have an asthma attack and needed clean air and an asthma pump FAST.Prodi found out about the Marines the Straw Hat Crew attacked and activated an alarm as he and his forces searched for the intruders. When Luffy caused an altercation in the cafeteria by taking an entire bowl of curry, Prodi spotted him, and ordered his men to battle against the Straw Hat Crew. As this happened, Nami grabbed Raze and with Chopper ran to the storage building to get more food rations , while Brook, Carrot, and Luffy were all surrounded by Marines. An excited Grount then prepared to fight Luffy. Luffy obviously not wanting to fight. tried to dodge the situation.. and tried to leave, but Grount lunged at him and Luffy countered his daggers with the curry ladle that was someehow still intact. The two dueled, but Luffy got the better of Grount by slamming the bottom of the ladle into the Marine's face. Bonham then stepped in and attacked Luffy with rapid Rokushiki moves, but Luffy managed to avoid all of them and he tried to leave the room. Bonham blocked the exit and activated Tekkai, but Luffy activated Gear Second and blew him away. Luffy and Carrot ran down the hall, but were approached by Zappa, who tried to woo Carrot. Zappa got jealous of Luffy and tried attacking him, but Luffy blocked his attacks before Carrot knocked him down with Electro. Luffy and Carrot were then approached by Brook's detached soul, and they raced to reunite with Nami Raze and Chopper with Grount, Bonham, and Zappa in hot pursuit. Brook led them to a dead end, and Grount and Bonham cornered the trio. However, they argued over who would get to take down the intruders, allowing Luffy to punch a hole in the wall and allow him and Carrot to escape.
Luffy and Carrot raced to the food storage facility where Nami and Chopper were, and they started gorging on food. They reunited with Nami and Chopper, but the group was quickly confronted by Grount, Bonham, and Zappa. Chopper took on Bonham in combat, but was initially overpowered by Bonham's Rokushiki. However, he managed to block Bonham's attacks with Guard Point, before activating Heavy Point and blowing Bonham away despite him using Tekkai. Zappa continued to try and woo Nami and Carrot, and attempted to take down Luffy so he could have the ladies to himself. Both Carrot and Nami struck him with electric attacks, but Zappa refused to stay down as his swords caught fire and he unleashed a giant fiery whirlwind at Luffy. However, Luffy redirected the attack at a giant pot of water above them, causing it to crash down on Zappa and flood the facility. The Sanji retrieval team was washed outside, and just as they tried to escape they were confronted by Grount. Luffy brawled with Grount and even though groun punched him Luffy eventually got the upper hand, sending a bloody Grount sprawling on the ground. As Bonham and Zappa returned and tended to Grount, the team tried to escape once more, but when they got to the coast, they were confronted by Prodi, who was determined to take them down in order to avoid getting demoted.The team tried to escape onto the Shark Submerge III as quickly as they could, but Prodi shot it with his bazooka before confronting them. The team managed to dodge his shot, and Luffy confronted him as the others confronted his troops. The Marines managed to nullify Nami's and Carrot's electric attacks with rubber shields, but were easily defeated by Nami and Chopper physically. As Prodi shot his bazooka at Luffy, Grount, Bonham, and Zappa watched the effects of the battle from far away. Bonham and Zappa wanted to go and fight, but Grount sullenly stayed where he was, calling himself weak. Bonham reprimanded him, saying to remember what Aokiji had taught them, but Grount stayed down and Bonham and Zappa departed from him. At the coast, Luffy defeated Prodi with Jet Bazooka, and Bonham and Zappa came to confront the pirate in a rematch.
~
meanwhile law found Tear and he would stare at tear for 2 minutes straight before grabbing her hand and dragging her to the infirmary of the sub. He would do the test himself and stare at the results. VERY DUMBFOUNDED. He would stay quiet, looking at the paper and looking back at her a couple times. 'how..tear told me reapers cant get impregnated!And we only did the dirty because i wa punishing her for flirting with that other mink..oh..no..' Law would think yet, He would drop the paper and hug her tight, mumbling lamis name and others if she brought a friend to be a sibling... he looked up at her sayig "Were having a baby..."

Last edited:
Exactly about a minute after Luffy got punched in the face, a growl was heard from near by, and Zappa was pounced on by Chiru in her other form. "Do NOT touch my fiance!!" She snarled without thinking.

Poppy ran over, " Raze!! Put out the fire!" She said to the dragon. Raze growled, "Now, or I am throwing you into the water" She hissed back. Raze huffed as he changed to his human form and sucked up all the flames and smoke. Poppy gave Kiri her asthma pump.
--
Tear was reading a book when Law found her. She looked up and became confused, " Something wrong?.." she asked before she got grabbed. She blinked in confusion as Law did some odd tests on her. "Law what is g-" she got cut of when she got hugged. She was about to ask again until she heard the words she thought, she would never hear. ".... What?!" She stared. " How?! Reapers cant g-" A piece of paper fell and she caught it.

'Divine intervention! And Lami brought a friend... have fun!' The word friend was written in red and Tear didn understand why. She was just angry at Oracle. " I am so taking that woman's soul!" She hissed a bit and sighed as she hugged Law. "I am not ready for kids.."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Law the looked at tear with the most heartbroken look on his face.like a puppy that was just called bad. but swallowed it and tried to be calm. "I understand..i-im not ready either but fate happens for a reason..and you promised lami would be my daugher..i would had chose you as her mother anyway.." law said trying to be happy.
~
when everyone escaped kiri was in a ball in her room able to breathe and chopper asked "Kiri are you pregnant?" Kiri paled and backed up "WHO ME! nononononono im not!" chopper got closer making her nervous "Dont lie to the doctor! animals can smell when a child is being made and remember what i am.." kiri got nervous when everone was looking and luffy was on call with zoro at the time and she said it.. unaware zoro was hearing... "Yes.. i am pregnant..i just found out last night.." Every strawhat cheered but nami thought "Then you have t be extra careful if you fight on whole cake island." Kiri nods "I know...that is why brother is planning the attack with poppy as the bait.. shes the one hey backstabbed."

Tear blinked before explaining what she meant in a panic. " No! That not what I meant! I am glad to have your kids, it's just that.. Like I said, reapers dont get pregnant and this happened.. So.." She gently cupped his cheeks and kissed him. "Calm down..." she blushing a bit as she remembered what happened last night.
----
Poppy chuckled, "I am going to enjoy destroying them.." she said before hearing Zoro yell through the den den mushi. " KIRI!! YOU COME BACK TO ZOU THIS INSTANT!"
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited by a moderator:
kiri sighed and genly took the den den nd replied "Zoro..ill be okay..i am with people you trust and you know i can fight back..now ill promise when i get home you can have me and the kids all to yourself."
~
Law smiled and hugs her. "Shame zoro bought everything in the store in his manly panic."

"I dont care! It is dangerous! Come back right now!" Zoro said into the den den mushi. He didnt care who she was with, it was still dangerous and she could still get hurt.
---
Tear giggled a bit, "We could go to another island ans buy out a store of baby products" she giggled a bit.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri smiled "ok if you can convince tear ill come back."
~
sanji was taking a nap an was having a dream about owning a resturant.. but when he saw the red string on his finger he looked at its direction wondering wh it is.

Zoro nodded, " Deal, Ill got talk to Law and Tear now" he said cutting the call and calling Law.

Tear hummed softly as she chopped up fruits in the kitchen to make a fruit salad. She put a bit of ice cream on it with a chocolate hot sauce. She blinked noticing Law and the other crew members staring at her. "I know I know. It day one, but I suddenly have a craving for a fruit salad with ice cream and hot sauce. Do not judge me or I wil question what you did to me last night" she pointing the at him gently.
----
The red string lead to Poppy who was sitting on a giant leaf with tea, cake and biscuits, reading a book in peace.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
law answers and looked at the den den seeing zoro. "what is it zoro? do you need a prescription for nausea meds?" he snarked
~
sanji blushed at her this woman want the woman he was forced to marry and yet.. he felt..no ..knew.. she was the one.."Bonjuor madam, I am Sanji."
~
yumi was making a picnic for cadd and was in her small dragon form. she smiled at the slushie he made and was about to sip it until she saw a fly inching closer.

"No, I need to talk to Tear!" He said to the doctor.

Tear obviously heard the loud den den mushi and walked over. " Yeah, what is it?" She asked before pulling the den den mushi away from her ear.

"Can you bring Kiri back to Zou?!"

"Does she want to come back?" She asked.

"She said she will come back if I can convince you"

Tear sighed, " Zoro... If Kiri wanted to comeback she would have said so.You, need to trust your wife and stop being a worried, over protective husband!" She said and cut the call before goin back to enjoying her treat. She looked at Law, "..what?"
---
Poppy blinked and looked up at Sanji, "Bonjour Monsieur" she smiled softly. " I am Poppy. Are you lost?" She asked curiously wondering if he is a resident in her dreamscape. She then noticed something red and blinked. "Um... what's that on your finger?..."
---
Caddy smiled before noticing the fly, he narrowed his eyes before a thin black spike stabbed it and covered it in darkness to make it disappear.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

sanji smiled "I believe we..asthe angels of amore would say..were meant to meet by the las of the red string.." he joked."to believe i risked my life for my friends only to learn the woman i am marrying is incorrect."
~
kiri went to bed and was in a calm quiet place on the sunny since it was now the size of a cruise ship and was humming a lullaby to the twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back