• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Republic Remnant OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
As a general mention to everyone, by the time ray's character is introduced, or shortly there after, I'll be introducing a 'suggestions' thread so we can get input from all of our members, and draw idea's and inspiration from everyone. More minds are better than a few, and I'm sure everyone's got at least the idea of an idea formulating.

Well, we've got two trooper's who resisted the order. But a trooper is a trooper, and they know combat strategies and the likes. It's the wild cards you gotta look out for...like the slaver, for instance. Also, I'm inclined to believe that your character has wound up in the great jasserak swamp. Which doesn't mean anything in particular as of yet, it's just a point of interest on drongar. Because it's...a great swamp, I guess. They really didn't give me a lot to work with, describing planet points.

Sounds good. I looked up on the Wookieepedia and it said there were swamplands there, and I was like, why not?

Yep. Since we're just starting out, I'll wait till characters at least get to base, before I start introducing planet hazards.

Nivi Nivi I like the character's art you did. I am interested in seeing what you have in mind for a zeltron jedi, since I know a lot of their race is usually depicted as highly sexual and pursuit of pleasure sort of deal.

Nivi Nivi I like the character's art you did. I am interested in seeing what you have in mind for a zeltron jedi, since I know a lot of their race is usually depicted as highly sexual and pursuit of pleasure sort of deal.
! actually this character is based off the canon iteration of zeltron, they're just a humanoid species with peculiar pheromones that can be used for social interactions :coolshades:

Ahh, gotcha, gotcha. I had assumed it was the legends iteration, as the 'legends' stuff tends to be a bit more interesting.

Hey Beckspace Beckspace , I don't wanna sound like I am rushing or anything, but are we waiting on the others to post IC? I feel like things are gonna get interesting between our characters, but I do not want to come across as impatient. If I come off as rude, I apologize, for it is not my intent... Tact was never really my strong suit.

You two are free to interact as it stands and keep posting if you want. You're not interrupting anyone or acting as a distraction to a scene. The only present characters are you two, and mine who is stationed at the outpost. So if you want to do some posting, go for it.

Another post for the IC. I probably shouldn't be this excited just over a few posts, but it's nice to know something I attempted hasn't failed yet.

Uh hey there, I just wanted to touch base a little. I've run into some computer trouble that's made extended typing a bit frustrating and that's kinda slowed down my CS a bit. I am still interested though, if your happy for me to catch up when I have the chance.

Completely fine, and more than welcome. The nice thing about our setting, is it's not hard to introduce a new character. You just land/crash land on planet (more than likely in the swamp at the going rate), and wander towards the outpost if you didn't land inside. Do note and remember, that without some sort of breathing equipment, you're going to be exposed to the planet atmospheric spores, which will kill you in a TERRIBLE way, without treatment shortly after exposure.

Just touching base a little bit, and I'm not trying to be a pain in the arse (I promise folks.). But is there anything I can do to make it a bit more accessible for people to join in, if we're having people struggling for a good entry point? I understand if it's life slowing progress and if that's the case, just let me know so I'm not bothering too much.

As a second thing, I've put up our new suggestion thread, located here. Futuristic - Republic Remnant Suggestion Area

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Elekta Kount Elekta Kount High5ives High5ives RikuXIII RikuXIII TARDIS06 TARDIS06 Thawne Thawne Nivi Nivi Beckspace Beckspace Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back