• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Redkorbi's partner search <3

Redkorbi

Aspen ♡
I am looking for 18+ roleplay partners to create a roleplay with! I consider myself a literate writer. My usual post will have 2+ paragraphs. However, I normally mirror the length of my partners message. As long as you give me something to work with, I am happy!
My name is Aspen, I am 20 years old and I am a university student in the UK. I try to respond at least once a day. If I am going to be inactive for a few days, I will message you and let you know. I identify as non-binary myself and use they/them pronouns. I will play any gender and I am fine with any pairing!
I like to incorporate romance in my roleplays. Other themes I enjoy are action, historical, drama, angst, supernatural and fantasy to name a few. I have no specific plots in mind and prefer to make a plot with my partner. If you have something you'd like to try send it my way!

Typically in fandoms I do not usually like to play Canon characters. However, creating OCs within the world is something I am interested in! Also using similar storylines/concepts from these universes. Here's some fandoms I'm into:
•Wednesday (Specifically Wenclair)
•Shera (Adora and Catra)
•Naruto
•Harry Potter
•Umbrella Academy
•Grey's Anatomy
•Heartstopper
Bridgerton

If you are interested, please feel free to shoot me a message! I prefer to make a plot with my partner so both of us are satisfied. However, if you have a plot that you have been wanting to do, just send it my way!

If you are interested please shoot me a PM! Hope you are all having a good day <3

Last edited:
Heya Mate Im interested in making a rp with you if you wanna DM me!

Hey!!! I’m pretty interested in rping with you and I just joined this site so I have no clue how to work it yet, pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back