• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red Hood Society

Athena flinched at the words, hiding a bit more in Harken's chest. She was pretty scared at the moment, not to mention bleeding, so she was not happy. "Y-You a mean misser..." She mumbled, not meeting his gaze.
JokerValentine JokerValentine FireMaiden FireMaiden

Yasero watched Marius from the bushes, just waiting for the two to shut up. It was getting rather annoying. She was quite tempted to jump out right then and drag him off to get him to safety. Anything human at the moment was subject to attack, but Marius should be safe.
Axeykins Axeykins

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed FireMaiden FireMaiden Axeykins Axeykins

But the man stopped dead in his tracks. He was red in the face now, the wolf now claimed to be the very hunter he lost so many years ago. Only now did it stir emotion, the pain bubbling to very surface of his soul. "Marius was no liar," Honus began, "so I know you are mocking him for who he was. I was there when he turned. He said he would never turn against humanity, he would never join a pack, he would NEVER forget who he was. But all I see here is the same old mistake in a different form. All I see here is another corrupted damn dog that preys on the living and the dead! Push your luck any further, dog, and I shall avenge the three of them in my honor and tear you asunder the way your kind did them."

Ackara had been tracking him for days. Weeks maybe, she couldn't think straight after leaving the pack. Something was strange... She couldn't remember most things, but the farther she got, the more strange memories surfaced. Memories that felt like nightmares. Memories that said she was a red hood. No, she couldn't be... That was impossible. She just had to find Marius and bring him back to they could be normal again with no more crazy thoughts that couldn't possibly be theirs. Hopefully she could find him before she lost herself too.

A few more steps, and the faint sound of voices hit her ears. She crept forward, now in the semi human form she had left, and slowly watched. It was Marius! Without even thinking, she launched out and threw her arms around him. "Marius! Why are you out here?! W-We have to get back! A-An... Marius... Who were you talking to..." She asked, slowly detaching herself and looking over at Horus. Her eyes widened and she shook her head, trying to clear out the phony memories of this man. "Marius, we've gotta get home soon. I-I think I'm going mad..." She whispered, trying to drag him into the woods.
JokerValentine JokerValentine FireMaiden FireMaiden Axeykins Axeykins

"Kind of hard to state a case against you when you think all wolves are liars. It's always the same, as soon as of us is chanced we're immediately deemed a liar." He could feel something bubbling to the surface. Making his head ache horribly, flashes of long lost memories plaguing his mind. "Sometimes...some hard choices and sacrifices must be made to keep going. New doors open up and kind accepting arms offering a new home and family...how could anyone in the position of someone who has been cursed turn that away? Many of my memories were taken from me after an attack from one of your kind, but I can still feel they linger there somewhere. Hidden away." He took in a deep breath and began to shift, but not into more of a wolf. Into his full human form. Only long canines and pointed ears gave away he was not true human. It had been so long since he had done this that it made his bones ache. Since his younger days he had matured greatly. Despite his emaciated form it was clear he had filled out, his chest and shoulders more broad and muscular. His features had sharpened and more defined and his jaw strong. "We are far more human and complex than you make us out to be hunter."
That was when a familiar voice caught his attention and arms suddenly around him. "Ackara? How did you? Never mind that....give me a moment please. I am not sure where we will be going, but at the moment I must try and talk some sense into this Hunter who has obviously lost his way." He glared in Honus's direction.
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed JokerValentine JokerValentine FireMaiden FireMaiden

The commotion of fighting and yelling had caused her to wake. Caellethe felt awful. She had sided with the Red Hoods, only to disappear when things got tough. Why? How? The pale-skinned young woman couldn't focus on that right now.

She quickly grabbed her sword and put it in its sheath. She ran out and searched for the strangers she had yet to acquaint herself with. "Damn..." Caellethe muttered aloud as she had finally caught up with the group. There were wolves, too. She made sure to avoid them and slink over to the Hoods. Caellethe didn't speak. Her eyes were narrowed as she stared everyone down, anticipating for something new to happen.

JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed FireMaiden FireMaiden Axeykins Axeykins

Ackara frantically shook her head. "N-no we've gotta go now! I-I don't remember the pack as much... Marius, s-somethings changing! Remember, the hunters are our enemies! They might kill you!" She began pulling on his arm, dragging him slowly back out of the clearing. Sure, she wasn't as big as him, but she was fit. She looked like she did in her hunter days, much like Marius did too. "We've gotta go home before whatever spell their witches put on us finishes!"
Aleikya Aleikya JokerValentine JokerValentine FireMaiden FireMaiden Axeykins Axeykins

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed FireMaiden FireMaiden Axeykins Axeykins Aleikya Aleikya

But the man seemed to recognize the form. A distant memory of a long-lost male, corrupted by a cruel fate. He seemed to begin to remember too, but that girl pulled him away so suddenly, as if they were in love. Honus turned away and went ahead. A late arrival surprised him, another witch. This one, of course as she seemed to be lazy, was not as merciful or traitorous. "We gotta get out of here," Honus said, pointing to his bleeding bitten arm, "unless you can find a way to cure me now, I'm not sure I can make it."

Caellethe looked to the man; he who she had yet to put a name to. "I'm no healer. Is there another witch here or someone with some medical experience to treat you? This is no regular bite wound, that's plain to see. We need someone specifically trained and knowledgeable in that field for this." She said as she inspected him and trailed up to meet his gaze. 'Obviously...' Caellethe thought to herself. She didn't say anymore and held her tongue, wishing to embarrass herself no more.

JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed FireMaiden FireMaiden Axeykins Axeykins

Aleikya Aleikya
The male was quite quick with his response. "Then you'd best come with us to Harken's house. She apparently has all sorts of curative powers. I didn't catch your name, are you new? I knew that we Hoods have had a shortage of witches lately, but I've not seen you around." Too many witches, it seemed, removed themselves from the conflict. It was tough to fight an enemy when magic was on neither side for the most part.

JokerValentine JokerValentine

She nodded curtly. "My name is Caellethe. What's your name?" She asked, glancing around at the other faces. "It would be my pleasure to accompany you and the others to Harken's house, wherever that may be." The slightly younger witch spoke, straightening her posture. "Shouldn't we... hurry, though?"

"Fine fine." He turned back to face her. Finally following rather than being drug along like a rag doll. "But go to where, the pack is gone Ackala....they're all gone." Pain crept into his voice. "The hunter here will not attack us. A demon somewhere around here assured that they would not as well as the fact that we cannot fight back." He sighed. "There is a fire nearby we can go to or take some of the flame from and move farther on. That is the best we can do at the moment."
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Black Jade Black Jade

Ackara's face fell and she just sat down. "B-But... Marius... Some sort of witch is trying to reprogram us... I remember things, l-like being a hunter! They're trying to brainwash us! And... I remembered some of them... What if we were one of them? Listen to me, we're going insane!" She screeched, pressing her palms into her eyes. "We're not going to be ourselves... What if we aren't ourselves?! I don't know anymore!"
Axeykins Axeykins Black Jade Black Jade

Aleikya Aleikya
"Honus, and we should," the man said as he walked. He was quite clearly in a bit of pain. "Now, remind me where you're from? Witches tend to be from a few areas, what about you?" His questions were also odd, as not a few moments ago he nearly tore a dog apart from its accursed snout.

{ JokerValentine JokerValentine }

Caellethe kept a wary eye on the older male, now known to her as Honus. She listened to his question and opened her mouth to speak. "I was born by the ocean. I left as soon as I could, however. My parents couldn't tie me down for too long. Since then I've been traveling." Cae paused. "Until now, clearly. I'm happy with this group, however. Though I've only been allianced with the Red Hoods for a day, it's been treating me well." She added, a ghost of a smile dancing on the edges of her lips.

"Say, Honus, where are you from?" Caellethe asked, happy to return his question.​

"Calm down Ackara! We will be fine. I know what that witch is trying to do to us...but there is nothing we can do to combat that power. We can only hope that we have gotten away from it now and that the magic fades. My memories are still gone, but I can feel something slowly coming back to the surface. That is for sure." He gripped her shoulders firmly and tried to shake her to her senses. "First, let us make camp and rest for the evening and regain some strenght. We can then hunt in the morning, two of us will be more successful than one, particularly with you appearing in better shape than I right now."
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

"That's enough of the fighting!" Harken growled, glaring up at both Marius and Honus as she once again had to stop. "This piss in contest of yours has gone on long enough. Honus, if you do wish not to turn, I suggest you hurry along." She the went silent, holding the small wold to her chest closely as the fighting continued. Another two people showed up, one joining them, the other taking off with Marius. She sighed, and started to lead the little group to her home. "I wouldn't waist your words on him, he may use what you tell him to capture more of us," She muttered bitterly, still heated about a little bit ago. Again, she fell silent, only to speak up again a few minutes later. "We're getting closer, I'd watch your steps. Don't break any of my wards." Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed JokerValentine JokerValentine Aleikya Aleikya

Ackara slowly nodded, a deep frown on her face. "Fine... But we'll need to get away from them as quickly as possible in the morning..." She growled, standing to go find several branches. The branches were arranged in such a way that she created a makeshift structure for a tent that both of them might barely fit under. Her body was tense as she arranged leaves and other smaller branches to try and create wall.
Axeykins Axeykins

Soon, a dimly lit house came into veiw. It looked a little to big for one person, but hey, Harken liked having space. Around it, on various trees and rocks, we're intricate runes and wards protecting it from unwanted attenion. "We're here," She said, starting up the stairs that lead to the front door. "Don't touch anything." JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Aleikya Aleikya
7fbd9281cad9f97d35c0e8fc15b91655.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back