• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red Hood Society

Tonson would soon arrive at Sisceal's side and saw what had become by any who was near him. Even Tonson felt his own life force being taken. If it wasn't for the the amount of souls around him being devoured by Exile, he would have died a while ago.
As he went to chase off the enemy as he saw them ran, he would see Honus grab one by his shirt. Tonson would let him be and began to charge towards the Chaos. Though soon enough felt an immense power. It was the Alpha, pushing his way through with ease and destroying anyone in his path. Without warning, only a black and red mist would be seen heading towards Draven.

"I'll kill you for what you done!" Exile roared out in his anger. Still upset by his previous champion's death. Draven would see Tonson appear in front of him and a curved sword, alongside many tendrils head towards his body.

Axeykins Axeykins JokerValentine JokerValentine

"Tonson stay back! Please!" Sisceal reeled back. Hiding his face as the young man approached. He didn't need to see him in this state. Deathly pale and cold...eyes bleeding black. Disgusting. The shameful sight of death of even comrades all around him. Why the Hell did he let this happen again?! He just....they're all...calm down calm down. He took in a deep, shaky breath. Forcing the bloody mist to fade away and cease it's relentless draining. Now was not the time. He had to focus and return to doing his duty. Starting with a dose of well needed closure.

"Let go of me you filthy creature!" Marius snarled. Wriggling in Honus's grasp. Albeit not as much as he wished he could, the wounds from the priest's claw still burned like Hellfire and slowed him down greatly. In his desperation the young man tried gnawing at both his arm and even the commanders. Only to be foiled by armor too tough for his teeth to pierce. "I swear to the Gods as soon as your grip loosens I will rip you to shreds. Regardless of if my Lord wishes to get to you first or not!" He glared at the old man... recognizing nothing about him. Not a single memory of his life before crossed his mind. Marius was lost to the control of the Alpha. Nothing but the sad empty shell of what used to be a kindhearted young man.
"Honus wait!" Sisceal called out as he strode forward. Still looking worse for wear but the black blood was lessening. "I don't know what you have against it, but that one is mine. I have some very personal matters with it if you will." He drew his blade, pointing it at the sorry creature's neck.
JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Blue098 Blue098 Moolock Moolock

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Out of my way whelp. I have a meeting with your commander. I need to uphold the age old law of an 'eye for an eye'." He snarled viciously. Bending down to face Tonson head on. Black tar-like tentacles whipping around him wildly. Slamming into walls and ground. Laying waste to them in an instant. "Just try and kill me! I will tear you limb from limb with ease!" He teeth lengthened and curved as he spoke. His body becoming just as tar-esque as the tendrils around him. "I AM UNSTOPPABLE!!!!" Draven brought his claws together at breakneck speed around Tonson. Trying to crush him in one go like a hapless fly.
Blue098 Blue098

"Oh, gladly." And Red vanished in a puff of ashes only to swirl into existence only a few paces from the demon champion and the Alpha. A long, wispy cloak woven of red night materialized flowing from her shoulders and a hood formed down to just above her literally flaming eyes. The black broadsword and its gleaming, jagged blade glowed in the firelight of the battlefield. It carried a new energy to it, one that conflicted strangely with the demon's like oil in water- the amazingly powerful blade carried an equally strong angel blessing. The Alpha's call shook the mortals, it would shake anyone, but his words put a twisted grin to her lips.

"I beg to differ, sweet cheeks!" Her burning eyes flicked to the champion. "Sorry love but we've got to buy Honus more time. C'mon, tell your friends in your head to step it up a notch!" At the last part of her words, the blade flared with pure white fire, dazzling the space around them, though the light did not illuminate her form. Instead, it was swallowed by it. Horns grew out from under her flowing blood-red hair and her ash-grey skin glowed with molten aura. Like a new wind breathed through the battlefield, the fires from the initial explosion flared up again suddenly, roaring and causing the air to shimmer with heat.

"Immortals versus immortals, let's see how this goes, shall we?!" Red let out a piercing cackle as she drank in the souls of the fallen.

Blue098 Blue098 Axeykins Axeykins

Moolock Moolock Axeykins Axeykins Blue098 Blue098

But yet again, it seems that Honus was the only sane one here. Not one moment ago this beast was trying to devour the priest whole, and now all of a sudden, his wound having been forgotten about entirely, sought to save the creature. On any other day, Honus would have listened, and perhaps with any other dog. But this was something he could not let go. His rage had boiled to the point where his cup runneth over. He made the decision to continue, attempting to throw the male from the very palisade into the flames below. "Get out!" Honus bellowed, letting go of the cloak that bore the male that once was his son.

As he had let go, a pain began in his head, a vile headache. Red was here, he knew it, and he could hear everything she uttered, every word of biting insult and incitation of the dogs below. For a moment, the commander forgot about the men below fighting for their lives. He did not know whether they had held their ground or succumbed to the disease of the fleabags wanting their very skins.

Marius screamed. Reaching out for whatever he could as he tumbled away from Honus. His one saving grace being a wooden spike jamming itself between his armor and flesh. Scraping and tearing it painfully while shoving the collar of it against his throat. He couldn't move, could barely breath and the smoke of the fires burned his eyes and throat. Several other spikes had lodged their ends into his spine and limbs. Rendering him helplessly bleeding out and forced to stare up at his attackers. All the while, sensing that this one was doomed and who he was near. The Alpha cut his ties with the wolf. Quickly and violently snapping him back to reality.
"H.....ho...nus." He choked out. Staring up at the old man and...another familiar face that made his pained heart flutter. "What's...happening?...Please. Please...I. I can't move..." He wanted so badly to reach up for them but it only made the armor bear down more on his throat. He had to keep it from cutting off his air entirely for as long as he could. "Sisceal....love....please...... Honus, father....I don't want to die. Help me."
Sisceal looked down upon what used to be his only one in this world with the utmost pity and sadness. "I wish I could end your suffering quickly my dearest but cannot reach you from here...what time we had together was the best of my life but you are not the Marius I once knew. I'm sorry." He spoke to him softly and sweet as honey. His pale cheeks stained with pure black. "I shall pray to the gods for you. Perhaps they will choose mercy or perhaps you will suffer more in this life...I hope for the former for you." He turned to Honus. "Commander we must be moving. Surely what's done here is done. No more harm can be done and you're troops are in dire need of you."
JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed
Moolock Moolock Blue098 Blue098

When the explosion came, Ackara's mind went fully blank with terror as she ducked and ran. This was not how it was supposed to happen at all. If they had been a few steps to the side, the group would have been all dead this time. There wasn't time to be in shock, there wasn't time to do much other than flee.

She smacked something in the face and it made a muffled noise of pain as she hurried further from the fortress. The others had already fled, but she had to turn back and make sure her friends had escaped. Her eyes landed on Marius, being murdered by Honus.

He wasn't the same person she'd liked earlier, taken by the Alpha's control. For a moment she almost continued to go, after all she had her twins to look after. Something didn't let her and she was running towards the group. She was certain she was going to die, and wherever she ended up, she'd blame Marius for staying with the Alpha for too long.

She threw herself next to Marius's body and began frantically pulling at his armor to try and free him. No attempt to harm the other two hoods, even if she thought Honus pretty much deserved it. She did glare at them for a moment as she scratched at Marius's chest armor. A faint chip appeared quickly and she pulled quicker. "No dying you idiot." She told him before pausing to stare at the two hoods looming over them.
Axeykins Axeykins JokerValentine JokerValentine

Dodging Draven's attack with ease, he heard Red's words and chuckled a bit to himself. "Keep some souls for me then, this takes a toll on me." Tonson replied while gathering souls himself. Tendrils as sharper then most blade began to sprout from his body. Faster then the eye can see, only an feinting image of Tonson could be seen as he charged Draven again amongst the heat and flames now around them. Swinging his blade and tendrils wildly at him with enough strength to cut through steel armor with little effort. He planned to distract Draven and give Red the chance to do damage to him.

"Keep ready, take one attack from him and we may be forced to retreat." Forgotten spoke out.

Moolock Moolock Axeykins Axeykins JokerValentine JokerValentine

"Ack! Ackara." Marius gasped as the armor cut further into his neck as she tugged on it. "B...buckles. the buckles." He coughed and sputtered. Clamoring for anything nearby to support himself on and keep from sinking further into the spikes. He tried motioning to the the sides of his hard leather chest pieces but that only caused him to sink further.
He could see black creeping in from the corners of his eyes. The faces of Ackara, his father and his past lover fading as the air was cut off from entering his lungs.
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

"You again?" He snarled. Eyeing the new challenge up and down. "So this is what the one who destroyed my old base looked like eh? Heh. I can't wait to tear into you sweetheart." His head snapped back to the young man who had somehow escaped his grasp. Damn lucky of him, but he wasn't going to let that happen again. "Maybe the two of you will actually be a challenge!" He roared with laughter as he sent tendrils towards Tonson to attempt a counter at his blades as he went straight for Red. Teeth at the ready he charged with full intent on snapping her in half. Not a single care for any of the wolves and Hoods he happened to take out in his rampage. He would kill them all! It's not like their lives ever mattered. There were plenty to turn in the world and rebuild his army! Better and stronger than this pathetic lot of minutemen.
Moolock Moolock Blue098 Blue098

Ackara frantically fumbled with the buckles, nearly dropping them several time in her panic as she got them off. Once the armor was unbuckled, she quickly began to get Marius out of it and pulled him closer to her with a mad glare to the other man. "Dammit. Mar, stay awake, okay? We're gonna get some help... You're gonna come with me okay? Just look at everything, alright? You're gonna be safe." The hood who had stood idly by earned a slight growl from Ackara as she lifted Marius up. The training had allowed her to be able to at least handle some weight, so Marius wasn't too bad for her. She backed away from Sisceal, not one looking away from threats to behind her.
Axeykins Axeykins

"A...ackara....." As she got him down the young wolf passed out in her arms. Blacking out from the lack of oxygen, but thankfully saved before his breathing was stopped altogether. He wasn't quite in the clear yet but there was a chance...there was definitely a chance now. Only increased more as Ackara dragged him away.

Sisceal stood watching from the rooftops. A shallow sigh escaping his chest. Fear? Or more....relief that his old lover may stand a chance for redemption now? No matter the case, his gaze then turned to Honus. The commander had appeared to have tensed up greatly at the sight.
"Honus...." He put a firm yet gentle hand on the commander's shoulder. "Let's leave it be. I know it isn't...exactly what you've wanted or expected. He certainly isn't now...But the past is in the past. Let them go and move on. I can tell you personally he is a good man and took after the best."
Honus roughly shook off the priest's hand. His harsh stare into the distance unwavering. "Cover me priest. It is time for my story here to come to a close." He spoke in an oddly tired yet, resolved tone.
"As you wish Sir, I shall accompany you to the edges of the battle field." Sisceal gave one last concerned glance back to where Tonson had run of too to do battle with the Alpha as he followed the commander.

The sea of soldiers seemed to split for the man. It was hard to tell whether it be from the fierce determination in his eyes or sheer confusion and respect for the man. Never the less they made their way to the very fringes of the battlefield. Where the smoke lingered like fog in the trees and the commotion was naught but a haunting rumble. Honus looked back only for a moment.
"Honus. This is madness. I do not know if this is the right path to leave your soldiers to face these beasts or the wrong. But...it is the one you've chosen...your battles here are done, sir." Sisceal stared at him intensely as he spoke. "I know about the letters...I'm sorry for invading your privacy and all but it was merely an accident..." He looked away sheepishly. All too well prepared for a harsh fist across the face. Which did come, but was all too well deserved.
"Bastard." He snapped. His gaze alone could have killed the man before him.
"Honus...forget about that indiscretion. Go to him." He watched as the old man's gaze fell to an expression of pain. "He needs you more than ever and more than that. You need this. A new start, repair your life and find happiness. You've fought for too long Sir. It is time to let go."
Honus was silent again. Whatever mix of emotions going on within the man he himself would not even know the words for. "Yes I...I think it is time." He gave one last look off to the battle. Face unwavering but not without tears slowly dripping from his battle worn cheeks for the troops who fought so valiantly for him...for all they served to protect.
Exhaling a well overdue sigh of relief and tire he turned from it all and began walking.
"Godspeed to you Honus. Your battle is done here, passed on to all who adore you...so you may find happiness now."
JokerValentine JokerValentine

( Blue098 Blue098 Malice Queen Malice Queen Moolock Moolock Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Sisceal waited until the commander had been fully out of sight. He let out a heavy sigh. Time to head back into the fray. He couldn't mull about here while others still fought on against the wolves.
However, on his way there was a stirring in the nearby bushes. Wolves coming in for a back attack? Or fleeing?
Drawing his clawed gauntlet he approached quietly. Preparing to strike.
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back