• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red Hood Society

As Red was fighting, she got Syl's message and shot back a quick, Be safe. The woods were dangerous for being alone... and Red Hood camp, that she would be interested to see. The dragon might not notice but a wisp of a shadow left the great shrouded demon and whisked away into the woods, past the fire and to Syl.

Red-spliced stayed out of sight and hid her presence from the huntress, glimpsing along under the trees.

Meanwhile main Red kept fighting the dragon. Her last action had been to swing her great weapon at it, the chain whipping out to lash the dragon's side.

Malice Queen Malice Queen @Dragonelz

Axeykins Axeykins Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

As the male sat there with the discussion, the sudden horn sounding was one of distress, one that summoned all Hoods for miles back to the settlement. Honus knew he had to go, and he realized he may never see his son again. "I must go, Marius. I fear our reunion is short," he said, seemingly regain control of himself. "Your human form will get you far these days." The male grabbed what supplies he had and, so very tired, departed quickly towards home.

He wished his son the best these days. He knew that something had good terribly. And it was time to go home.

Ackara winced at the sound of the horn, wishing she too could return with the others. A devious little plot began to form in her mind, but she played it off for now. Even with her babies, she was going to go after them. At least that could give her a bit of a thrill. She slowly removed the pups from her chest and stood with one in each arm. The pups were settled into the chair, sleeping soundly as she began to gather all necessities for a possibly long journey. Bottles, baby formula, water and food. Not to mention two little pairs of pajamas from Minerva's childhood. Annabeth's was a fuzzy green onesie with little blue rabbits while Charlie's was a yellow onesie with little white ducks on it. Ackara quickly changed the two and shoved diapers into her bag before picking the two into her arms and heading to the door. "You coming?" She asked Marius as she quickly walked out the door, not willing to walk slow for fear of forgetting the way. That's why she was going, for hope of recovering any memories.
Axeykins Axeykins JokerValentine JokerValentine (Exited interaction with now, but we're gonna stalk Humus now)

"I had little time to react to prevent this...I wish I could have but that woman. Disgusting how she acted towards children." He shook his head as he set the salve to boil. "You don't have to accept what I have become and this curse but the least you could do is still accept me as your son. What I still am underneath. That hasn't changed, I do still wish to get to know you...I have already told you I am only frustrated and not sure what to think. Just finding out you are my father, trying to still accept my old mate's death and move on..." He replied quietly.
His head snapped up at the sound of the horn. But...there was something before it that his keen ears picked up on. A loud call in the distance that sent a shiver through his entire body. It...it was horrifying, making him sick to his stomach Yet haunting, drawing him in inexplicably. Images of blood and gore and the eyes of this monstrous beast burned into his skull. "no. no no no I have the worst feeling Ackara, let's stay here. You heal and heal and take care of the pups. Please. I can't lose another one I care so much about. I'll be right back. I have to warn or stop them or something..." He rushed out the door after Honus. "Honus!! Wait! Stop!" He got in front of the old man as best as he could. "D...don't go." He panted. "Or at least be careful, tell the Hoods to stay away. anything...I don't know what this is but it is not to be trifled with. It's...it's a wolf but I am not sure what kind, but you will die. Many will if you don't warn them."
JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Draven grinned menacingly as the sound of the Hood's horn echoed through the forest. Good good, this was going to end sooner in this area than planned.
"My loyal pack! Do you hear that?! They are coming straight to us! This is the perfect opportunity to test out strength!" As his voice boomed through the village. The changed and changing humans rose to their feet. Blank, unquestioning expressions on their faces. Bodies painfully twisting into wolven forms and fangs bared. Each one of them with eyes glowing the same color as the Alpha's. Whether or not their bodies were ready, they had no choice but to serve their leader.
"You will all feast well tonight! These vermin are particularly strong! But do not kill them all, I want to bathe in their blood tonight as watch the faces of their leaders writhe in agony as I change the very ones they've fought with before their very eyes! They will learn the hard way not to mess with us!" He let out deafening roar of challenge to the Hoods. Letting them know who they were going to be messing with. Inviting them to bring their best purely for his enjoyment.

Ackara froze, blinking slightly. Something was tugging at the corner of her mind. "M-Marius... There's something out there..." She whispered, actually dropping the pups as she wandered out the door, leaving everything and not even putting on shoes. The Alpha's command was to be obeyed, and she didn't think to much of it right now, even as her new pups sobbed and wailed.
Axeykins Axeykins

Athena frowned at her, tilting her head. "Nah... I had it under control!" She grinned, looking very proud of herself. "I'm good at that!"

Ackara's face flushed at Marius's suggestion. It was one thing for her to have to do that, but another for Marius to suggest it. Reluctantly, she pulled a blanket over the children and let them feed. "We need to find a better way..." She mumbled, face even more flushed now. "And you're really Marius' father? Why haven't you been around..."
Axeykins Axeykins JokerValentine JokerValentine
"Suuuure you are. And that fear filled scream I heard wasn't you it was a bird." She teased the girl with a playful smirk

"Suuuure you are. And that fear filled scream I heard wasn't you it was a bird." She teased the girl with a playful smirk
Athena huffed, puffing out her cheeks. "Yeah! I-It was the birds! I totally wasn't screaming! It was the wail bird! Thats... Thats a, uh, a red bird with blue and purple!" She cried, looking very nervously smug.

Blue098 Blue098 Malice Queen Malice Queen ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Axeykins Axeykins @bilsgreat
Honus turned back to face his son, who nearly moments ago sought to rip into his seemingly failure of raising him. "Stay away from the sounds of fighting," he said forcefully, "neither side thinks kindly of you, and you will surely die. Marius you're my son, so do as I say." And with that, he turned away and ran back to command, knowing his brethren were awaiting. He arrived an hour later, barely able to contain himself as everyone else flung into a panic. They saw the flames, some claimed to hear the cries of the turned and dead. It was pure terror some ways away. But the beasts wanted to draw them out, to have them run right into a death, The roar seemed to make it that they were waiting for them. But Honus knew better. He overheard his high commanders telling his troops to go out, to which he stopped. "Do not leave these walls!" he said out of breath, "You have no idea what is out there. We are safest in these walls!"

The commander looked the officer up and down. "RIverfell has been overrun. 1500 people just lost their lives and you are commanding to have us stay here?"

"The town is gone, Clide," Honus said, "We set up our fortifications here, call in everyone we can we-"

Honus was dripping pure sweat off of his face. His heart was pounding at everything. But he would not relent.

"Honus you are not well," a fellow Hood commented, "he looks as if he has seen ghosts."

And he had.

"It's, uh... It's no big deal. I did what any decent human would've done. Are you-The thing is-What I'm trying to ask is if you-made-a-contract-with-a-demon-because-I-saw-your-armor-change-from-normal-armor-to-being-dark-and-light-and-I-got-really-concerned-for-your-soul." Thalia said breathlessly.

Blue098 Blue098

Athena huffed, puffing out her cheeks. "Yeah! I-It was the birds! I totally wasn't screaming! It was the wail bird! Thats... Thats a, uh, a red bird with blue and purple!" She cried, looking very nervously smug.
"If you say so." She said to her in a teasing fashion as she sat with her casually still running her fingers through the girls hair

(Hey Malice Queen Malice Queen is it alright that I send my beasts to you to take you to Athena

"If you say so." She said to her in a teasing fashion as she sat with her casually still running her fingers through the girls hair

(Hey Malice Queen Malice Queen is it alright that I send my beasts to you to take you to Athena
Athena looked around a bit nervously, twitching her fingers. "I-Is she okay? She doesn't normally take this long... D-Do you know where she is?" Athena asked, meaning Yasero.

Yasero took several deep breaths to try and calm herself. "Or, ya know, she might be burning to death..." She mumbled. It was seeming to be okay for a while before six demon beasts burst out of the brush. Yasero shrieked, jumping up and slamming her knee into the nearest one's face. "WHAT THE ****!" She screamed, getting ready to punch again.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Malice Queen Malice Queen

"Ackara! Fight it! Stay back with the pups!" He turned to snap at her. His heart nearly stopping as she dropped them. Thank the Gods it was onto the soft bed Harken had arranged. "Gah! Go back inside at once and I will join you soon."
His attention whipped back to Honus as the old man kept on going. "And you are my father. I am telling you, stay away from that place! Keep any Hoods away from there. There is some sort of nightmare there. It...it beckons me and Ackara. It is unnatural and powerful. Please, I am begging you! I don't want you to die old man!" He shouted after him. Oh how he wished he could follow farther but he had to make sure they did not head towards whatever was calling to them. "Get back inside, we don't know what this is and sure as Hell do not want to find out. It's nothing but a call to death or worse..."
JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Ackara flinched slightly, head throbbing a bit. "B-But Marr.... " She whispered, finally turning back. "The pups?!" She shrieked, realizing what happened. "Oh gods! Where are they Marr?!"
(Sorry short, barely got time)

By the time Sylvia had reached the camp there were Hoods everywhere, zooming in and out of tents while the blacksmith’s forge roaring at full-blast while the hammer slams against the white-hot blades and the whetstone eats away the jagged edges of the weapons. Quivers filled the brim with arrows, bows newly stringed, and blades honed to a sharp edge. A smile would creep across Sylvia’s lips…THIS is what she trained for her entire life, a chance to be on the front lines and take the fight to the wolves with her brothers and sisters in arms. Her eyes would fall to a familiar figure – it was Honus. Sylvia’s dark-eyes pried away from him as she was still sore about what had happened. ”So Red…Can you eat souls of the departed or only souls you deal with?…Regardless there will be plenty of blood spilled…all wolves." Sylvia would chuckle at the thought of battle, her heart fluttering with the thought of being in combat once more. She was cocky and over-confident in the ability of the Hoods…or she was underestimating her enemy – though she hadn’t known the strength of the Alpha. JokerValentine JokerValentine Moolock Moolock

Thalia would practically jump out of her human-skin as the demons burst from the untouched part of the forest. ”Gods protect us!”, was the only thing Thalia would say as the demons circled the both of them. Thalia quickly shifted, her fangs bared at the demons. The she-wolf would lick her teeth as she snarled at them. ”Foolish girl…do you really want to piss them off?!”, the elder-wolf thought to herself.
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

"They're fine, safe and sound. You left them on the bed back in the house. Let's go to them now. Block the calls of that thing out there." He wrapped an arm around her shoulder as he led her back. "You need to rest and allow your body to heal anyways. I will make a warm meal, prepare a comfortable place for you and the pups to lay and block out this...this thing. All will be well."

Athena looked around a bit nervously, twitching her fingers. "I-Is she okay? She doesn't normally take this long... D-Do you know where she is?" Athena asked, meaning Yasero.

Yasero took several deep breaths to try and calm herself. "Or, ya know, she might be burning to death..." She mumbled. It was seeming to be okay for a while before six demon beasts burst out of the brush. Yasero shrieked, jumping up and slamming her knee into the nearest one's face. "WHAT THE ****!" She screamed, getting ready to punch again.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Malice Queen Malice Queen
"I'm sure my pets are just being lazy creatures. Don't worry." She said as she smiled down at the girl

By the time Sylvia had reached the camp there were Hoods everywhere, zooming in and out of tents while the blacksmith’s forge roaring at full-blast while the hammer slams against the white-hot blades and the whetstone eats away the jagged edges of the weapons. Quivers filled the brim with arrows, bows newly stringed, and blades honed to a sharp edge. A smile would creep across Sylvia’s lips…THIS is what she trained for her entire life, a chance to be on the front lines and take the fight to the wolves with her brothers and sisters in arms. Her eyes would fall to a familiar figure – it was Honus. Sylvia’s dark-eyes pried away from him as she was still sore about what had happened. ”So Red…Can you eat souls of the departed or only souls you deal with?…Regardless there will be plenty of blood spilled…all wolves." Sylvia would chuckle at the thought of battle, her heart fluttering with the thought of being in combat once more. She was cocky and over-confident in the ability of the Hoods…or she was underestimating her enemy – though she hadn’t known the strength of the Alpha. JokerValentine JokerValentine Moolock Moolock

Thalia would practically jump out of her human-skin as the demons burst from the untouched part of the forest. ”Gods protect us!”, was the only thing Thalia would say as the demons circled the both of them. Thalia quickly shifted, her fangs bared at the demons. The she-wolf would lick her teeth as she snarled at them. ”Foolish girl…do you really want to piss them off?!”, the elder-wolf thought to herself.
As the six beasts burst from the woods and surrounded the two. Borkuka wasn't even faxed when it was hit in the face. Slowly diagi walked closer till he was within pouncing range and quickly snatched the two in its massive hands with a roar as it looked to the others who started back on the path they had made

Ackara sighed in relief, still tense. "But it sounds... It sounds good..." She mumbled, stopping in her tracks. "Couldn't we just take a little look." Ackara looked at Marius for approval, but one look gave her the answer. She slumped her shoulders and wandered back into the house to the sound of screaming pups. They were cold and scared, worried their mother had left for good, which she almost did. "Oh... Shush Charlie... Shh, Shush Anna. Mommy's here now."
Axeykins Axeykins

Red's spliced form grinned, nodding even though the huntress couldn't see as she flickered around the camp, taking it all in. The buzz of desperate humans preparing to combat the crushing darkness of centuries-old curse, the exhilarating air of energy exploding from their short lives. The empty hunger jolted at hearing soul grace Syl's thoughts. I can only take souls by force through deals but, heh... well... if they're dead, they won't really mind much, will they? It was a little cold, how she looked at things, but this gal had an appetite. Her joy at the prospect of a meal fluttered beside the huntress's battle lust. I haven't had a wolf in decades, she muttered as an afterthought. Syl might have picked that up, but only faintly.

Malice Queen Malice Queen (off for the night, will reply in the morning. @Dragonelz whenever you can reply, big Red is still fighting...)

The wolf in Diagi would squirm and writhe in its grasp, her sharp teeth beginning to gnaw at the hide of the demon-beast as her and Yasero are carried towards an unknown location. Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Yasero waved her arms as much as she could, shouting and making empty that's and lots of cursing. It was all anger until Athena cane into vision. Yasero nearly started crying in relief. "ATHENA!"
Malice Queen Malice Queen Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
(Goodnight!)
The beasts quickly carried the two to the clearing that Zera sat in petting athenas head gently. Smiling as she heard the crushing of trees she spoke. "I think your sisters here Athena." She said as she heard a girl scream her name

After hearing the signal, I look to the girl, "I.. I have to go." Nodding my head to her as both a good bye and thank you, I began making my way to the base camp. It has been awhile...a long while, wonder how people will react when I arrive. These thoughts kept circulating in my mind, I wasn't a...public...member of the hoods, I was kept secret because of my contract. Though I guess the situation is serious enough to finally call all hoods to base camp, serious enough to reveal myself to them.

Upon arrival I see many people scattered around and reporting in to superior officers, I quickly and subtly tried to make my way into the central part of the camp. If I can just blend in (though slim chance of this) I can avoid altercation. By the looks of things though, I am already receiving looks, and some angry faces on top of this.

JokerValentine JokerValentine that1aj that1aj ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Axeykins Axeykins

"M...maybe?" The thought crossed his mind. Only for a moment though before he bashed his hand against his head. "No no! We can't. It sounds so enthralling but would not end well. We must stay with the pups." He locked the door behind them as soon as they were in the house. "Lay down with them again. I will cook a meal and apply the salve to their burns. It will help lessen the scars that the silver will leave on them and alleviate the pain. I will make some medicine to help you as well. Relieve the stress on your body and put you to sleep quickly and rest easily."

The two were put down and Yasero would be bursting into tears. The canopies shook as the Alpha's call echoed throughout the burning forest. Thalia would try to resist but the she-wolf would dart away from the young ones. She was already part of a pack...she had to follow the alpha's command – he was the beginning of it all..and the closer one was to a pack the more control the alpha had over you; these were Thalia's feelings on the subject. Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Axeykins Axeykins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back