• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red Hood Society

From upstairs Harken came down with a worn rucksack thrown over her shoulder. With her, a crown, with a small piece of paper attached to its leg. In her hand, the key to her home. She was planning on giving it to Marius, and that's exactly what she was going to do. "Im sorry, but something has come up. I must leave. Marius dear, please take care of this house while I'm away. The wards I've set up shall keep you and the other safe from nearly anything." She put the key in his hand, before grabbing a dark cloak. "I may return, I may not. Either way, I will know if you hurt my house. Anyway, goodbye dearies." And with a puff of smoke, her and the crow were gone. JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Axeykins Axeykins

As she jogged back into the clearing, Thalia saw the man's armor... change. Yes, changed, from normal armor to being both dark and light. "Sir...? Sir, are you alright?" she called out hesitantly to the man. He looked... healed, almost like he had never been injured. "Sir?"

Blue098 Blue098

Athena's head was swimming, and she couldn't seem to figure out why. "Y-Yasero?" She asked softly, raising her head slightly to try and look around. It was then that she began to take in her surroundings, no fire, but no Yasero. In her sister's place was a different woman, someone that honestly scared Athena. "W-Where's Yasero?" She asked nervously.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Ackara continued to rock the pups, staring sadly at them. They'd never have a normal life, they'd never be accepted. They'd be hunted for something they couldn't help. "M-Maybe they're human..." She mumbled, clinging to the last bit of hope for her babies. "Maybe they're human? T-They could be human, r-right Marr?" Her voice grew frantic and she clutched the small children. "They don't have to be wolves! They're human!" That was her last desprate attempt, a plea for her two little twins.
JokerValentine JokerValentine Malice Queen Malice Queen Axeykins Axeykins

The huntress would burn with rage as he spat more insults towards her and her upbringing. She was going to say something but Honus replied without a second thought. Sylvia saw the pain in Marius’ eyes and she almost felt sorry for him…almost ”I’d be more than happy to put you out of your pain and misery...”, Sylvia replied to Marius, ”Though I doubt Honus would take kindly to my mercy...” She didn’t give the wolf the dignity of responding to the insult of her upbringing…the Hoods taught her to be a merciless killer towards the Beasts and that meant any and all…innocent or not. The ‘mother’ would speak up and Sylvia would step past Marius towards the table where Ackara sat. Sylvia’s cold eyes were cast upon the twins and then back up to Ackara. ”You stupid girl…The moment you were bitten you blood turned to that of a wolf…and then you got yourself impregnated by a beast…and you really think these things actually have a chance to be human?”, she would scoff before taking the necklace she had on – it was a simple thing with an etched rock and a ring of silver that hung from it. The necklace would dangle above the twins and as she lowered the piece of silver on the skin the children cry as the silver burned their skin. Sylvia’s dark eyes would rise from the twins to the mother. It took everything Sylvia had to stop her instinct to kill them all – as deranged as she may seem to the wolves, this is what she was molded into. ”See? Monsters…just like you.
Axeykins Axeykins Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Athena's head was swimming, and she couldn't seem to figure out why. "Y-Yasero?" She asked softly, raising her head slightly to try and look around. It was then that she began to take in her surroundings, no fire, but no Yasero. In her sister's place was a different woman, someone that honestly scared Athena. "W-Where's Yasero?" She asked nervously.

Ackara continued to rock the pups, staring sadly at them. They'd never have a normal life, they'd never be accepted. They'd be hunted for something they couldn't help. "M-Maybe they're human..." She mumbled, clinging to the last bit of hope for her babies. "Maybe they're human? T-They could be human, r-right Marr?" Her voice grew frantic and she clutched the small children. "They don't have to be wolves! They're human!" That was her last desprate attempt, a plea for her two little twins.
JokerValentine JokerValentine Malice Queen Malice Queen Axeykins Axeykins
Zera looked down at her when the girl spoke and sighed softly. "I do not know who you speak of nor where they are." She said to the girl as she gently pet the girls head. "If you would like I could send my pets to find her while you rest." She said to her calmly as her tail gently slid around to lay on the girls stomach

Malice Queen Malice Queen Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Axeykins Axeykins

Did the dogs bring it upon themselves? Surely so. But Honus perhaps felt the pain as he saw Syl hurt the kids. Those burns, those would be something they carry for their whole life. They were dogs of course, but they were not even a day old. And with burns like that they risked death from such a silver piece. But Syl had something in her eyes that the male lacked. And that was hatred towards his son. He realized that, as much as his son was a disgrace and a mistake, he was blood. And that somewhat meant that, as Honus could not empathize with him, he could show that at least he remembered his son. The male decided to do what was right, and he hit the silver piece frpm her hand, sending it clattering away. "Syl for God's sakes! This is my family! Even if they're sick and deranged feral beasts, he's my son! They're his kids! I don't care about how it disgusts me, but what I do know is that I am human, and by being human I remember who my family is," he said looking to Marius. "There are other dogs to take care of, but he's my son!"

Athena perked up, hearing that they might find Yasero. "What are your pets?" She asked, trying to lift her head. "Are they parrots? Y-Yasero will find me soon. She's my sister..." Her body was a bit more relaxed now, but she was still rather light headed from blood loss.

Athena perked up, hearing that they might find Yasero. "What are your pets?" She asked, trying to lift her head. "Are they parrots? Y-Yasero will find me soon. She's my sister..." Her body was a bit more relaxed now, but she was still rather light headed from blood loss.
"Parrots? Who do you think I am of course they aren't parotts." She said before gently turning the girls head to see the six beasts all casually walking around or laying around relaxing. "They are demon beasts that are in my control. Jeez thinking a demon would have parrots." She mumbled the las scentence

"Parrots? Who do you think I am of course they aren't parotts." She said before gently turning the girls head to see the six beasts all casually walking around or laying around relaxing. "They are demon beasts that are in my control. Jeez thinking a demon would have parrots." She mumbled the las scentence
Athena tensed. "Y-You're a demon?" She asked nervously. "But then why'd you save me? I thought demons were supposed to be bad..." Her gaze was curious now, trying to place the demon into her mind. It didn't work and she looked very confused.

Athena tensed. "Y-You're a demon?" She asked nervously. "But then why'd you save me? I thought demons were supposed to be bad..." Her gaze was curious now, trying to place the demon into her mind. It didn't work and she looked very confused.
"Well of course in bad. I love torture and being evil. But I always have a soft spot for other women in trouble." She said as she gently ran her fingers through the girls hair before whistling to the beasts which made all of them suddenly sit up and lock eyes on her. "Hisagoru diaduro! Hisssala bulari!!" She yelled at them which made them all suddenly get up and run off into the forest. Zera then looked down at her. "Do not worry. They will be gentle in bringing her to us." Zera said to her with a seductive smile as she continued to gently run her hand through the girls hair before speaking again. "So what were you doing in that forest?" She asked her
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Last edited:
Ackara stared at Sylvia in horror, holding Annabeth tighter. The little girl was now sobbing loudly, the burn on her cheek glowing slightly. Charlie waved his hands around, crying as well. "T-They're just pups..." She whispered, trying to calm the hurt children. "Shh, shh babies..." Charlie let out another wail, crying louder.
Malice Queen Malice Queen JokerValentine JokerValentine Axeykins Axeykins

Athena grinned at her, closing her eyes. "Thank you ma'am... Why did you help me though?" She asked, looking a bit confused as she opened her eyes again.

Last edited:
Ackara stared at Sylvia in horror, holding Annabeth tighter. The little girl was now sobbing loudly, the burn on her cheek glowing slightly. Charlie waved his hands around, crying as well. "T-They're just pups..." She whispered, trying to calm the hurt children. "Shh, shh babies..." Charlie let out another wail, crying louder.
Malice Queen Malice Queen JokerValentine JokerValentine Axeykins Axeykins

Athena grinned at her, closing her eyes. "Thank you ma'am... Why did you help me though?" She asked, looking a bit confused as she opened her eyes again.
"As I told you. I have a softpot for other women in danger. I just had to come save you." She said to her casually as she looked around then sighed. "Gosh how far away is your sister?" She asked the girl

(Do I need to interact with anyone to get your sister?

"As I told you. I have a softpot for other women in danger. I just had to come save you." She said to her casually as she looked around then sighed. "Gosh how far away is your sister?" She asked the girl

(Do I need to interact with anyone to get your sister?
( Malice Queen Malice Queen )
Athena huffed slightly, rolling her eyes. "Well I'm not in danger... I'm too smart for danger. Danger doesn't got anythin on me." She proclaimed proudly, smiling.

( Malice Queen Malice Queen )
Athena huffed slightly, rolling her eyes. "Well I'm not in danger... I'm too smart for danger. Danger doesn't got anythin on me." She proclaimed proudly, smiling.
(Kk Malice Queen Malice Queen be prepared to be ambushed by six demons XD)

"You do realize you were about to die in a burning forest right?" She asked her with a look of some confusion. "Clearly you were in danger." She said back to her

"Get away from them you heartless bitch!" Marius snapped at her as she burned the infants. Stepping in between them protectively. "I have never met anyone more cowardly and revolting than you. Hurting infants, Insulting someone who had no choice in....this." He motioned back towards Ackara. "Try going after someone who actually has the chance to fight back and deserves it."
His expression immediately turned to shock as he heard Honus. Was he defending him? Somewhat. He had to have a heart somewhere under all of that pudge. "You're a monster woman. The farthest from human than anyone here." He glared at Sylvia.
JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Malice Queen Malice Queen

”You’re foolish and weak Honus! You’re no Hood…not anymore – almost as bad as your bastard of a son!”, Sylvia spat at Honus’ face. ”You can’t play for both sides when it is convenient to you old man...Family be damned! My brother is one of these monsters…and come the time to kill him I will not hesitate like you!” she could feel tears welling in her eyes – she was stupid for starting to cry at a time like this. The tears were teetering at the edge of her glazed eyes but none fell. Then Marius stepped between her and the children, yet her eyes never once glanced at Marius. She was staring right at Ackara ”Pathetic…A human assaults your babies and you don’t even rise to defend them.” Finally her eyes would turn to Marius before she pushes him away from her. ”I can smell your own shit on your tongue...” Sylvia would then turn away from them and head up stairs of the hut and she would return with her blades at her sides. Her glance passes over at the happy group, she reclaims her necklace and places it back around her neck before heading for the door. She was tired of this place…it stank of dogs and old men. The woman would open the hut door, walk outside, and proceed to slam it.
JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

And now he was alone, among the terrible beasts that were in fact his own family. But Syl did not understand how tough of a moral choice it was. And how terrible it felt to hear her say such mean things. He loved her so much, and perhaps she couldn't stomach the fact that it was not just about her anymore. Honus turned to watch her leave, saying nothing. But then, as the wailing filled the room, he turned to face his son. "You don't know how hard it was to give you up in your infancy," the man said quietly, "and if I could keep you I would. But you know what I did was for the best. I had to leave home and your mother.... your mother was a prostitute that didn't want you," he lied, avoiding the discussion altogether about his mom. "I never intended for any of this to happen. If it makes you feel better about hating me, I guess do as you want. But you're my son, and if you can't love your father then that's not my problem. I came to terms with myself a long time ago; the question is, can you do the same for yourself?"

Ackara squeezed her eyes shut tightly at Sylvia's words. She should have hit the woman, done something instead of nearly rolled over and acted like a regular tame dog being scolded. "M-Marr... Can you help me?" She asked, trying to calm the children. "I need the bottles that Harken mentioned earlier. That might stop their crying."
Axeykins Axeykins JokerValentine JokerValentine

"Good riddance to you! We don't need your putrid attitude in my house any longer." He spat at Sylvia as she left. Locking the door behind her with the key Harken had left with him. He let out a deep, frustrated sigh. Turning his attention back to Honus. "I don't....hate you. I'm frustrated and angry and in pain and unsure how to feel about you." He dug through Harken's belongings as he spoke. Searching for bottles for Ackara and some ingredients for a salve to put in the pups' burns. "Um, A...Ackara I can't find bottles so you may have to uh...however that works with the uh?" After making an awkward motion against his own chest his cheeks turned a burning red. He immediately tried so very hard to strictly keep his attention on Honus and mixing the salve. Thank the Gods Lexi had taught him well which herbs he needed to prepare a powerful and effective one. "Old man. I can't hate you when you've told me your reason for leaving me but I can't exactly find much care or love you either. Not when I've never known you for anything other than a commander and enemy at one point and you refused to speak or listen to a 'filthy beast'. I'd go on but the list is far too long."
JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

As she jogged back into the clearing, Thalia saw the man's armor... change. Yes, changed, from normal armor to being both dark and light. "Sir...? Sir, are you alright?" she called out hesitantly to the man. He looked... healed, almost like he had never been injured. "Sir?"

Blue098 Blue098
I looked up to where the voice was coming from, by the way she looks, it seems she is out of breath. Giving a smile, "No...but I will be" I spoke softly. "Thank you for taking care of me in my time of need. I'm forever in your debt" Bowing my head slightly to her. Looking back up at her, I began to speak again, " If we are to move, I suggest we do so quickly, the place kinda reeks" I chuckled a bit.

that1aj that1aj

(Kk Malice Queen Malice Queen be prepared to be ambushed by six demons XD)

"You do realize you were about to die in a burning forest right?" She asked her with a look of some confusion. "Clearly you were in danger." She said back to her
Athena frowned at her, tilting her head. "Nah... I had it under control!" She grinned, looking very proud of herself. "I'm good at that!"

Ackara's face flushed at Marius's suggestion. It was one thing for her to have to do that, but another for Marius to suggest it. Reluctantly, she pulled a blanket over the children and let them feed. "We need to find a better way..." She mumbled, face even more flushed now. "And you're really Marius' father? Why haven't you been around..."
Axeykins Axeykins JokerValentine JokerValentine

Blood, death and fire everywhere. The village was nothing but ruins when he was through with it. The luckiest laid torn to shreds, half eaten by the Alpha, the rest...men, women, children. Painfully changing into his army. Losing any trace of free will and humanity to his power. No wolf can resist the call and influence of the Alpha. Their screams of agony fueling his blood lust. Fur on his back raising in excitement he let out a monstrous howl that shook the treetops. He needed more, more suffering, more of these foul creatures to feed upon and change into his personal slaves.

"As I have no reason to love what you've become. The only love I have for my son rests in his corrupted soul. Not his condition nor his appearance," he said rather impartially, trying his best to stay quiet. His girl's inquiry made him only a bit more reluctant to speak. "Yeah sure, like I'm trying to avoid my own son. If you make the accusation that I would purposefully ignore my own son, and even put him in danger to have him turn into a.... a thing! Then you are indeed lost. His mother never loved him, which is odd as usually it is the father who is cast blame. But his mother was a nobody, and me being forced to raise him on my own, it would not be so. So what I did was I entrusted him to a family that was close to me, and look how he turned out," he said rather defensively.

The kids' burns seemed rather red and bubbly. definitely painful. "The thing is, Marius, if I were to blame you for your failure to save your children, that is no better than your treatment of me. But I at least have a conscience about my family."

As soon as Sylvia took several steps from the house she began to run. She ran past the blaze that had spread outside, past her demonic companion that saved her life. She was in a rage, at Honus…at Marius…at those wretched pups and their childish mother. ”Red, I’m off…I need…I need some time alone.” Sylvia thought, hoping that they would reach her savior who was busy dueling with the dragon still outside of Harken’s hut. The Huntress would stop in her tracks as a sound similar to thunder would roll across the sky and through the forest. Then, the call of the Red Hood Society’s horn – a beacon to all their members to return to their base camp. What could have happened that was so important to recall everyone back to the camp. ”Change of plans Red…The Hoods have called us back to camp." At this moment in time, Sylvia gladly accepted the chance to return to her true family.
JokerValentine JokerValentine Moolock Moolock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back