• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red Hood Society

As the man dropped to his knees, Thalia shook herself out of her shock. "What? Yeah, I'm fine, but what about you? Are you alright?" she asked, slightly panicking as she put away her dagger, not even realizing she was still holding it.

Blue098 Blue098

Her voice sounded sweet, though I can barely hear it at this point. Gripping her tightly, I felt the tears still flowing, and looked up at her. "Thank you...for helping me. Once again... I wasn't strong enough" I barely spoke these words before gripping tighter and looking down. The pain was unimaginable now, the pain of failure was setting in. The second time I felt this in my life... and I hate it. I want to rip out this pain, but its lodged in my heart. "After so much sacrifice, and all these years... I'm still not strong enough." I spoke to myself.

that1aj that1aj

"We-I need to get you to a hospital!" Thalia exclaimed. "I'll-I'll be right back, just-just stay there." she said, running off into the woods. "Hello? Is anyone there?" she called out, trying to see if there was a medic or healer or somebody who could at least help the man anywhere near them. Eventually, she found herself almost a mile away from where the man was, and started jogging back.

Blue098 Blue098

Kendra hissed victoriously as her paw slammed down on top of Honus, her claws closing around him as she lifted the man toward her face hungrily. She was just about to snap him into her jaws when a sharp pain suddenly pierced her skin as Honus stabbed her. Snarling, she let go of him, dropping the human to the ground as she stopped to observe the damage he'd done. The wound was nothing more than a paper cut to the colossal beast - harmless, but incredibly painful.

After timidly licking at the injury in hopes of dulling the pain, Kendra looked up, panic engulfing her face as she spotted Red. A surge of power rang through her bones, announcing the demon's arrival before swiftly fading. She shook her head, growling, before leaping at Red with a mighty roar, her huge wings spreading outward threateningly. Flames poured from her maw, flying straight toward the demon, crackling and popping uproariously as they searched for a victim to burn.

Meanwhile, the bushes and trees that had earlier been set alight were now nothing more than smoking ash as the fire continued to spread from plant to plant. It was evident that Kendra had - albeit unintentionally - started a forest fire, and a big one at that. Dying trees began to tumble downwards and crash into the field beside Harken's cottage, their blazing branches spreading the flames further.

JokerValentine JokerValentine Moolock Moolock

Moolock Moolock Malice Queen Malice Queen astrodrak astrodrak FireMaiden FireMaiden Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Axeykins Axeykins

Barely able to catch his breath, Honus saw the pure destruction the egotistical beast had inflicted on the innocent earth. He barely had any time to react, as now the dragon seemed to let him go. But Red stepped in to his aid. Seeing his beloved Syl, he went to her. "Syl, let's get to the house!" he said rather loudly, knowing that the fire was quickly growing out of control. Had this demon really just helped him? He had dealt with a demon earlier, so very egotistical and self-centered indeed. It tried to make him read! Pathetic really.

But Honus seemed to lead her by his hand, going towards the house as quick as he could. Though the unpleasant sight of the dramatic dogs would make him cringe in pure disgust, it was better than the dragon with an appetite lighting up the sky and earth. And dawn was not too far away in the slightest. Or so he felt.

As the girl ran off, I wiped my face that was full of dirt, sweat, and now tears. Looking into the sky, a familiar voice came back, "We could have killed them sooner, could have saved her, but you were weak. All because you were weak, they are dead, in the ground. Though those men knew better" The scythe spoke. I gripped my fist in anger, my teeth clenching, "That's it... embrace this feeling, and all the power you could ever imagine will be yours." The voice spoke reassuringly. The rage kept building, It was their fault she was dead, those F***ing monsters. As rage kept building up, a blackish red aura filled around the scythe. Gripping the scythe tightly he stood up, tendrils slowly surrounded his body.

Then another voice broke through. A feint, but calming voice spoke "You are misguided, and hurt. What you seek is not revenge, but redemption for your own actions.". Gripping the scythe tighter, "Redemption!?! Those bastards took her away from me!" I yelled out. The voice spoke once more, " Your not mad at them for taking her away from you, your mad at yourself for not being able to stop it". Soon a switch snapped, "Your right..." I spoke softly. The tendrils disappeared and soon a white aura shaped as wings grew from my back.

"What!... NO! YOUR MY CHAMPION!" The demon spoke loudly, though it was too late, the contract was in front of me. Pondering for a moment, I finally made a decision. With a wave of a hand the contract disappeared though still active.

"I want both, both revenge and redemption, and If I am to succeed in my goals, we need to work together!" I spoke to them. The scythe remained silent, then both spoke, " Fine, you will have your wish." With this both white and black aura mixed around the scythe, my armor covered in both tendrils and light. My body began to heal slowly. "I won't fail... never again." I thought to myself.

that1aj that1aj

Undeterred by the roar, the demon released another surge of energy as strong as a gust of wind. Wherever the flames touched Raegazel's wispy night-black cloak, they seemed to be swallowed in darkness. Faced with nothing more than the weight of the dragon, Red shrieked back, noticing very clearly that the forest was on fire. She whipped to the side, holding out her arm to block the dragon while her other hand extended to the flames, seeking to quench them with a screaming ash-carrying wind. But the trees and plants already dead that could not be saved began to glow softly- in Red's eyes, at least. Their souls, however small and uncomplicated, rose and she consumed them, gaining some strength, but the utter hunger remained. Despite being in the heat of a fight now, the demon's thoughts jumped to Syl and the hunter. The hut? The hut she was trying to keep from being encircled in flames? Really? The hut practically beside which two beasts fought?

But back to the matter at hand- With the flames hissing as they died, Raegazel summoned her weapon and swung it in an arc at the dragon with a hefty pivot to give it even more of a resounding thwack! should it hit.

astrodrak astrodrak

Sylvia Aldrich"Damn you, serpent!" Sylvia cried out as the fire spread before them and in the forest Sylvia could feel her heart racing and her chest tighten as the flames stared lapping at the forest and singing the ground before her – fear had gripped her body and as the dragon charged her and Honus, Sylvia would move out of the way just in time.

Sylvia would wince as Red's emotions and feelings would swarm her body, she had never felt anything like this – even in a dream. She could...feel Red's hunger and anger and if it weren't for the demon releasing its true form, Sylvia thought she would die from the sheer amount of feelings. Once the ash and ember storm subsided Raegazel stood before them, a faceless robed figure that looked nothing like a woman. Red would let out a cry that would cause a pain in Sylvia's head and then Raegazel spoke, a chorus of all the souls she had consumed over the centuries.

It was then that she would hear a muffled voice call out to her – one that she could barely understand. Honus gripped her hand and lead her towards Harkens abode. Syl took a look at Red one last time, a tinge of concern in her eyes before she was ushered inside of the hut. It was there that she finally saw the dogs that huddled together with their...'mother' Sylvia would feel her stomach turn as she stared at the babies held in the young-mother's arms. "You can't even call those things children...", Sylvia would murmur under her breath. The woman would look towards the man in the room, the one that she assumed was Marius, she had seen him before...somewhere but from where she could not quite place it. Her head would turn towards Honus with a serious look on her face, had it not been for Honus' relation with the witch that owns the hut and her lack of weaponry the wolves wouldn't even be here.
JokerValentine JokerValentine astrodrak astrodrak Moolock Moolock

Thalia ElderkinThalia would smell smoke on the wind and spot the glow of the growing flame in the horizon. She was panicking on the inside but she would calmly look at Yasero before speaking, ”I apologize, you have the faint smell of blood on you...I simply assumed that you were not alone. ” Thalia would chuckle slightly as Yasero warned her to not think of doing anything funny. ”Not to worry...I am not looking for a mark.” Once again Thalia's eyes would turn towards the forest fire as it began to spread and then back at Yasero. ”The forest isn't safe...We need to go"
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

As Thalia jogged back into the clearing (I think), she saw the man as his armor turned both dark and light. "Sir...?" she called out hesitantly. "Sir, are you alright?" She had just seen his armor... change, and she was extremely confused. "Excuse me, sir, but I just wanted to check on you. Are you-Are you alright, sir?"

Blue098 Blue098

"The Hell have you been doing Hunter?!" Marius exclaimed as he caught sight of Honus and another again. "Setting the forest on fire again out of your petty hatred again?" He scoffed as he followed them inside. The pups may give him panic attacks but this woman's comment replaced that with irritation. "They are just as much children as any others. If you think that's disgusting then you may want to repeat what you just said out loud instead of mumbling it like a coward. Maybe after a few times you'll see just how much of a monster you are. To insult innocent newborns...makes me sick. Just how far have you Hoods fallen? or where you never as 'noble' and 'heroic' as I thought." He spat in her direction.
Malice Queen Malice Queen JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed FireMaiden FireMaiden

Malice Queen Malice Queen Axeykins Axeykins Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed FireMaiden FireMaiden

"And look who you are to cast such doubt and such venom of your own, beast," his father said in reply, "if that is tthe name you so choose to describe me. Your children are not your own, Marius. They are, in fact, your bastard children, are they not? Think about how truly loyal your own kind is, for a father to abandon his own children, and to assume the worst because one is so skullthick. Unfortunately, there is an actual dragon outside. Now as your dogged brain has been conditioned and plagued to think that we Hunters burn the forest, go see for yourself." The man seemed rather indifferent in his tone, not bitter nor happy. But in following he spoke to Syl rather quietly. "and Syl, as loathsome as these dogs are, I nor you may touch them. I fear in your sleep, Harken has taken not kindly to our words," he lied, disguising the true reasons for everything, "but as they are foul beasts that poison humanity, bother them not. It is morning soon, and we will be gone."

Yasero froze, eyes going wide at the smell of smoke. "A-Athena..." She whispered, quickly getting up. "My sister is in there!" Her voice was raised in panic and she started running. "ATHENA!" But the girl was nowhere to be found. Yasero's panic rose and terror set in.
Malice Queen Malice Queen

Ackara tried to ignore the hunters, cradling her children. "They have done no wrong. And they never will..." She whispered, though mostly to herself as she tried to feed them under a blanket. "They'll be good..."
Malice Queen Malice Queen JokerValentine JokerValentine Axeykins Axeykins

Athena was seemingly fine, sitting in the grass next to a large clump of bushes. Problem, she was barely conscious and the fire was getting closer. Athena got to her feet and stumbled a bit away, the smell of smoke keeping her going. "Y-Yasero!" She caked but there was no response. "Anybody?..."
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:
Yasero froze, eyes going wide at the smell of smoke. "A-Athena..." She whispered, quickly getting up. "My sister is in there!" Her voice was raised in panic and she started running. "ATHENA!" But the girl was nowhere to be found. Yasero's panic rose and terror set in.
Malice Queen Malice Queen

Ackara tried to ignore the hunters, cradling her children. "They have done no wrong. And they never will..." She whispered, though mostly to herself as she tried to feed them under a blanket. "They'll be good..."
Malice Queen Malice Queen JokerValentine JokerValentine Axeykins Axeykins

Athena was seemingly fine, sitting in the grass next to a large clump of bushes. Problem, she was barely conscious and the fire was getting closer. Athena got to her feet and stumbled a bit away, the smell of smoke keeping her going. "Y-Yasero!" She caked but there was no response. "Anybody?..."
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
zera was ready to leave with her pets till she heard a yell from the burning woods. Looking back she weighed her options. Holding up both hands like a scale she held one hand up. "Get one with my life and let the poor girl burn to death." Then held the other up more. "Save her and possibly find a sweet girl to get closer to and feel like a good person." She said to her self thinking it over. She just wanted to leave but for some reason she felt she had to save her. With a groan she turned into a puff of smoke. Appearing quickly behind the girl she swept her up bridal style and sighed. "Hold Tight. You'll feel funny after this but down worry." She said as they both disappeared in a puff of shadow before a burning tree slammed down where they had been. Zera brought back to where she had been, appearing back with her pets and sighing as she sat on her knees and laid the girl down. Letting the Girl rest her head in zeras lap as she relaxed there waiting for
The girl to wake up or use her strength and say she was fine

Last edited:
Sylvia had heard Honus’ words but that wasn’t going to stop her from acting on her emotions. She would move towards Marius, her fist clenched tightly as she was about ready to punch him square in the jaw for his insult to her and to the Hoods. ”You dare speak of the Hoods as if you know them…You may have been one of us but you know nothing of what we do and why we do it!” She was shaking now, images of her brother as a bloodied hound flash in her mind. Looking at Marius’ twisted, horrid figure made her want to beat his face into a pulp so she wouldn’t have to look at it anymore. Harken and her neutrality be damned…she wants to end all the Dark Beasts that plague their land. They would all become mindless beasts…eventually.
Axeykins Axeykins JokerValentine JokerValentine

Thalia would chase after the young wolf ”Wait! Don’t be stupid girl!”, Thalia would cry as she chases after the girl. They would arrive at the campsite. Normally it would be easy to track the young pup but with the smoke rising from the forest fire and the heat slowly spreading through the forest, things were going to get rather hairy – no pun intended. Thalia would catch up to Yasero and grip her arm tightly. ”You cannot go running off like that in a forest blaze! It’s a wild and uncontrollable thing…if we are to find the child, we must be calm and collected about this, or else the blaze will take us.” the elder-wolf would look towards untouched portions of the forest and point at the ground where a few marks on the ground lay. ”She must have saw the smoke and blaze and ran.”

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

"I know they are not mine! I ran away and the pack fell to full turmoil and that sick bastard did this to her! He didn't care about what happened and neither did your kind when you burned our dens and murdered near all of my pack! I can't help but assume that it was you when all you've done is persecute us and try to slaughter every last one of us any chance!" He shouted in Honus's face. Pain creeping into his voice.
With reddened eyes he directed his attention to Sylvia. "Why don't you ask HIM how well I know the hoods? He was my commander after all. I was one of you, there is no doubt about that. I know all too well what you do and why..." He shifted into his full human form. What he used to be years ago. "It's horrific when you're on the other side of it. As soon as you turn...nobody cares anymore. You're dead to everyone you knew and loved. No matter how much you prove you're still innocent and still yourself. Right Honus?"
Malice Queen Malice Queen JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed FireMaiden FireMaiden

Malice Queen Malice Queen Axeykins Axeykins Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed FireMaiden FireMaiden
It took everything the man had in him from losing it again. His son was before him, shifted the way he once looked, save for his eyes and his teeth slightly sharpened. But something had changed in the boy. "Then you are lost..." he said to him rather softly, "You were my son, Marius. I loved you, even if I couldn't raise you. But now you pretend your kind to be the better, when you know in your heart that your lycan kind has killed so many. They ruined your life, they took your fiancee, they took your father away from you.." Honus was beginning to slip again. The man turned to Sylvia, reaching out a hand of affection. he needed it, for the first time in his life.
"Only a brainwashed dog deals in the hatred of humans and Hoods. The Marius I would've called my own... he would've fought it with all his life. But you gave in to the disease, and even if I couldn't take you home, even if you knew as well as I your fate...."

He ran out of things to say. "You were my son, but the Marius I would be proud to know has taken the form of a mutt!"

She stopped in her tracks as Honus and Marius spoke. Marius…was Honus’ son? ”H-Honus?...” She was trembling – a feeling of betrayal sickened her stomach and her heart began to pound against her rib cage. Marius…his son… Syl would snap out of her mind as Honus’ hand reached out to her he needed her support. The woman would grip his hand tightly, trying to give him comfort. It wasn’t true…it couldn’t be true and yet…Marius was around her age it was quite possible. An image flashed in her head, the name Samuel rung in her head and the face of a young Marius came to her mind. “I…remember you.” Sylvia’s brow would furrow as she tries to grip the memory – but nothing.Bitterness filled her heart and yet she would support Honus no matter what. Though, her bitterness would turn to rage – towards Marius. “Not another word out of you mutt…I swear to the gods I will end you...and those disgusting mongrels you call children..”, she spat poison from her mouth…she was extremely upset and the cruelty that she expressed was due to her anger. Her cold eyes fell upon the woman that held them, a death glare filled with daggers right at her. Honus hadn’t told her – that's what she was most upset about...though it wasn't like she knew he only found out recently…
JokerValentine JokerValentine Axeykins Axeykins Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

"I do not pretend anything. I've seen wolves who are disgusting monsters as well...Both the wolves and Hoods are responsible for losing everything. A wolf bit me out of revenge directed at you and the Hoods never accepted me back. Never tried to help, no, you just abandoned me...for apparently the second time Honus. If you would have loved me you would do something and still be trying. You wouldn't be so damn stubborn and refusing to listen to the pleas of your own son!" He retorted bitterly. He knew Honus's reason behind it but that didn't make the pain any less.
He looked to Sylvia again once she spoke up. "I feel as though I should but sadly I don't remember you...Only memories of him are coming back slowly. And at the moment I am rather thankful of that, you seem like a horrible person. Still talking about murdering innocent children? Ones that cannot defend themselves and have no part in our conflict? You are a disgrace to your cause and whomever raised you should be ashamed."
JokerValentine JokerValentine Malice Queen Malice Queen Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed FireMaiden FireMaiden

Axeykins Axeykins Malice Queen Malice Queen Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed FireMaiden FireMaiden

Those words were quite harsh for his father, but he seemed to be saying the same thing over and over. "How dare you talk to her like that," he said with concern, "she is my daughter by adoption, your half-sibling. If you are any better than the Hoods as you so like to think you are, show her respect. But no, that's never been your way. You are nice only when the eyes of the world are upon you. You curl your fucked up tail in your legs and beg for forgiveness and for mercy, but you will never understand what she went through. he parents killed in front of ehr by her own brother, who happened to be bitten."

He was growing more angry. "Pick your words carefully. I did what I had to do, and I of course regret it. because if I were a better father i wouldn't have the marius I loved be a mistake of a beast"

"I will talk to her however I please as long as she insults and threatens the only things I care about and have left! I don't care who she is! She doesn't deserve any respect!" He screamed in the old man's face. "You are still not listening Honus! Don't you get it? I don't think myself any better at all, in fact, I wish I could curl up and die and be rid of all this misery and pain." He paced back and forth as his anger and frustration grew.
"How am I ever supposed to be nice when you left me with people who abused and degraded me ever day? When the wolves took away the first person who actually cared for me, when the Hoods then turned on me as soon as I was bitten and the love of my life and that family was ripped away again. Time and time again with no reprieve. I can't even give Ackara and the pups the care the deserve without falling into a panic! As if I was born to do nothing but suffer..." He gritted his teeth. "All I am and all I have or would have ever been and will be is a mistake to you!"
JokerValentine JokerValentine Malice Queen Malice Queen Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed FireMaiden FireMaiden

( FireMaiden FireMaiden , please at least pull your character out of the forum somehow. So the characters in her house aren't left in such an awkward spot. lol peace out and give em the house or try fighting the dragon or like, using all ya energy in cursing someone some spell or something x3)

( FireMaiden FireMaiden , please at least pull your character out of the forum somehow. So the characters in her house aren't left in such an awkward spot. lol peace out and give em the house or try fighting the dragon or like, using all ya energy in cursing someone some spell or something x3)

(Okay, who all is on her house? I don't even know anymore)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back