• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red Hood Society

The dome began to surround Fatereaper, "I fight for your soul!" He blurted out before jumping out of the dome, a feat impossible for most humans. Landing on the top, he looked down at the woman, and tilted his head a bit, "Long time since I have seen you! Ah well time to die!" he sung in laughter, as he dashed down once more towards the monsters, and began another assault of death, waves of blood once again being sent in all directions striking at the demons around him. This time speeding up his movements, at this point he almost looked like a red blur across the battlefield, and because of this the speed at which the waves come are now faster then ever. As the women ran onto the battlefield, Tykus snapped back in.

-------
I immediatly dashed to her, "What are you doing!" The scythe yelled. "I fight to protect not to kill!" I felt the tendrils fall of my body and go back into the scythe. "I fight to stand up who can't stand themselves!" I roared out louder then anything before. I felt my voice being loss. Standing in front of the girl, I held my scythe to my side, a white light was now shining through.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving @BilsGreat

Last edited:
The dome began to surround Fatereaper, "I fight for your soul!" He blurted out before jumping out of the dome, a feat impossible for most humans. Landing on the top, he looked down at the woman, and tilted his head a bit, "Long time since I have seen you! Ah well time to die!" he sung in laughter, as he dashed down once more towards the monsters, and began another assault of death, waves of blood once again being sent in all directions striking at the demons around him. This time speeding up his movements, at this point he almost looked like a red blur across the battlefield, and because of this the speed at which the waves come are now faster then ever. As the women ran onto the battlefield, Tykus snapped back in.

-------
I immediatly dashed to her, "What are you doing!" The scythe yelled. "I fight to protect not to kill!" I felt the tendrils fall of my body and go back into the scythe. "I fight to stand up who can't stand themselves!" I roared out louder then anything before. I felt my voice being loss. Standing in front of the girl, I held my scythe to my side, a white light was now shining through.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving @BilsGreat
Thalia grunted in pain when she was hit by one of the monster's claws. "Ooh... That's going to leave a mark... Damn you!" she yelled as she put her bow away and pulled out her knife, running towards the demon.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving astrodrak astrodrak
Zera chuckled as she appeared outside the dome as it disappeared. "You really must stop I don't have time for your puny life. I have much bigger things to collect." Zera said as she watched her pets dodge and wave avoiding baciacly every hit before the man went to protect the woman with the bow. Then the beasts regrouped as zera turned to both of them with a cold vicious glare. "I am Zera. Arch-demon of the great forests of drugal. Master of demon beasts and destroyer of kingdoms. I will say this once more. Stand. Down!" She growled viciously at the two. It was clear the two wdidnt fully understand who they faced. Two humans fighting an arch-demon. She knew there have only been a few red hoods in history that were ever able to take on an Arch-demon and win, and these two deffinetly weren't those few red hoods. "Id love for this to end but you foolish humans are insistent on thinking you can win against something that is unstoppable. It's sad to see being who try to take on an unstobbable force when they aren't an immovable object." She said to them before growling. "So stand down before you hurt yourselves." She snapped at them wishing these punt beings would come to there senses. She wasn't even here for them. Her purpose wasn't even to hurt anyone and yet here she was being attacked.

Ackara looked down at the two, the brunette little girl yawning slightly. "Marr... We can ask that nice wolf that we met. Didn't she say there was a pack nearby?" She asked, nuzzling the girl's cheek with a smile. "She said they would happily take us, so maybe it's something we could look into?" Then Ackara turned back to her babies, the boy turning slightly in her grasp.
FireMaiden FireMaiden Axeykins Axeykins

Red nodded, about ready to cast a shift on the huntress when it appeared they had company. The sudden thud nearby caused her to flinch. Her gaze followed Syl's to the dragon for a fraction of a moment. "On second thought... perhaps it might be better to leave this mess alone," she muttered to Syl. Red met the dragon's gaze calmly, reaching up to run paw over her ears absentmindedly. "Oh look... the hunter, what did you call him? Honus?"

This just got very, very complicated. With a short snarl at the dragon, she cast a shift on Syl, a rush of power filling the space around them before the Hood's form would be replaced with that of a black kitten, who she promptly picked up by the scruff and bounded away.
Sorry Aldrich... it got a little crowded back there, she would communicate as the bushes closed around them. You understand, yes? Besides, that dragon... you just got roughed up, we can't have you get into undoing all my work just yet. If the Hood didn't protest, Red would have taken the two back to the clearing with the ruins.

Malice Queen Malice Queen

Sylvia Aldrich
Sylvia's eyes would widen as Red mentioned Honus, and then the only thing she saw was that he was in danger. Before she could act however, Red would proceed to shift the huntress into a black kitten and whisk her away towards the ruins. The tiny kitten would appear distraught and as Sylvia was shifted back into her human form she would whip her head towards the clearing around Harken's hut. "Honus is in danger and you think it best to leave him?!", Sylvia would practically scream at Red. She was worried about her surrogate-father's life and whether or not Red could understand why Syl would run back towards Honus. "Honus!" she would cry out as she got closer to the scaled creature she noticed that a wolf stood before Honus, golden eyes gleaming with intelligence – a werewolf.

"Get away from him you damned beasts!" she would cry out as she swung her fists at them. Despite not having her blades she was determined to protect Honus – though without proper weapons she wasn’t going to be able to do much against a dragon..but she could definitely tear fur and flesh from a wolf. "Get up, old man! Are you just going to sit there?!", not only was she furious at the monsters she presumed were assaulting him but at him for just laying there on the ground and taking his death – she hadn't known about the recent events that weighed heavily upon his mind. It seemed that her frantic swinging had scared off the wolf, though that was most likely because of the giant winged lizard rather than her wild swings. The mutt would dart off towards the forest and Sylvia would call out after it, ”You better run, mutt!“.
Moolock Moolock

Thalia Elderkin
The dragon spoke back and mentioned the identity of the man being a Hood, Thalia’s eye would widen and dart over to the slumped over form that was Honus. He was a Hood?…He didn’t seem like one – far too old…Then again that’s a testament to his survivability and skill. She tried to remain calm but her heart was beating so fast that it felt like it would burst from her chest. A Hood…a damn Hood! The dragon questioned why it was that she chose to help a Hood. ”I didn’t know he was a Hood!…I’m not violent towards humans unless they attack first – It’s safer than attacking humans on sight and then get tracked and hunted by a group of Hoods.” Gods she felt sick to her stomach, she had helped the enemy…There’s no doubt she’d regret this later.

Her ears twitch as she heard a cry, it sounded similar to the woman she faintly heard from earlier – another surge of power would sweep through the area and then nothing. A few seconds later, a shrill cry came from the forest and out came a dark-haired woman swinging her fists at the wolf and dragon. Was this woman insane?! Thalia's lips would curl upwards as she bared her teeth, hopping away from the man she had been guarding. Two humans and a dragon that didn’t seem to be the friendliest…this was way riskier than it was supposed to be. The she-wolf would flee into the forest, hearing the woman Hood calling out after her.
JokerValentine JokerValentine

"She did, but we do not know where she went and must find her sister as well." He plopped down on the chair. Keeping his gaze away from the pups. "We will need a place to stay for a few days to get prepared to travel with the pups though. Spare food and whatever other provisions we need. If you are fine with that Harken. We will be of no bother to you whatsoever. Although Honus may become more of an issue for you if he decides to stick around as well. Him and that woman he brought in here. He listens as well as a dirt wall."
FireMaiden FireMaiden Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed JokerValentine JokerValentine

With a grumble, Red watched the Hood throw off the shift and run back toward the fray. "Then get him and run, damnit!" She let out a low growl, running after her. Her pawsteps grew heavier as she sprinted alongside Syl, gradually shifting into a much, much more intimidating cat- in this instance, a tiger. Skidding to a halt, she took in the scene- two humans, a wolf, and a dragon. Can this evening get any more difficult? She closed the distance between herself and Honus and the other wolf in three bounds and stood over him, shooting a growl at anything else that would try to approach. She was relieved when the wolf that had been hovering above him moved away... and over to Syl.

She hoped Syl would be alright just throwing punches at it... And thankfully it ran. Red turned her gaze to the dragon, then to Syl.
I don't know about you but I'm not fighting a dragon tonight. Should we go somewhere safe? And away from the wolves?

Malice Queen Malice Queen JokerValentine JokerValentine

dd6d5a64c2.jpg

Ebony summoned her familiar Barns, a small black fox, raven hybrid. She grabbed a piece of fur she had wrapped around a small twig. Werewolf fur.

"Here ya go buddy." She directed as she held it to his nose.

The fox quickly ran I'm the scents direction. "Good boy Barnsby. Momma's so proud of you, go get me that wolf." She praises. She walked briskly through the woods as she followed him.

Her long black cowl covered her body in a sheer veil and she easily blended into the dimly lit underbrush. With ever step she took there seemed to be a trail of a death and somber left behind. There were very little things that Ebony feared. One was falling I'm love, and the other, loosing her youthful appearance. For centuries the witch has used her great grandmothers recipe for eternal beauty and she wasn't about to stop any time soon. As she walked she stopped to gather the few things she needed for the elixir. Oak sap, rose thorns. She had already stolen the blind man's eyes a week prior for another potion, but this one took presidence. As she scavenged Barns stopped and proceeded to follow a new scent and seemed to loose track of the wolves odor. "What on Earth....huh. Dumb fox." She moaned to herself as she followed him. She tossed he cowl over her body and transformed into a mere shadow. She wisped through the trees and along the forest floor until a figure stopped her in her tracks. A tall, stocky man with armored suit and long spear. His face was familiar, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Barns had already introduced himself by nipping at the strangers feet.

ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Last edited:
Yasero sat with Athena, poking a stick at the pitiful fire they had made. The much younger girl was on the other side of the fire, sending nervous glances at her adopted sister. Fear was clear in those gazes, and it tore Yasero to bits knowing she was the cause of it. "So... Want some squirrel?" She tried to ask casually. Athena shook her head and pulled her knees closer. Each of them had a sleeping bag, looted from a nearby human camp site, long abandoned over the threat of wolves. "You've gotta eat Theni..." She mumbled, using the nickname. Athena ignored her and ducked into the sleeping bag, bringing Yasero's guilt to an alltime high. "I'll be back..." The tall girl stood, carrying her smoldering stick and heading into the woods to a small creek.
{Open}

" You speak of forces you don't understand" I looked into her eyes, " If you truly wish no harm on us..." I spoke loudly then stopped myself, "The only reason why I'm still fighting is to protect her, to bring her back" I spoke softly. The scythe's white light shined even brighter then before. "You just had to wake him up didn't you? I wasn't enough!" The scythe spoke angrily. I didn't know what he spoke of, but a new voice soon spoke, " It's been centuries since one of true devotion awakened me. Your words and actions woken me from my slumber, I'll give you what you seek, al I ask is you embrace this light." The new voice spoke. Closing my eyes, a warmth surrounded my body, all exhaustion and injury healing, though no where near to prime level. Looking up once more, " I will not back down, send your worse, and I'll stand tall!" I roared.

" You speak of forces you don't understand" I looked into her eyes, " If you truly wish no harm on us..." I spoke loudly then stopped myself, "The only reason why I'm still fighting is to protect her, to bring her back" I spoke softly. The scythe's white light shined even brighter then before. "You just had to wake him up didn't you? I wasn't enough!" The scythe spoke angrily. I didn't know what he spoke of, but a new voice soon spoke, " It's been centuries since one of true devotion awakened me. Your words and actions woken me from my slumber, I'll give you what you seek, al I ask is you embrace this light." The new voice spoke. Closing my eyes, a warmth surrounded my body, all exhaustion and injury healing, though no where near to prime level. Looking up once more, " I will not back down, send your worse, and I'll stand tall!" I roared.
"You are puny and self ritechous. Well guess what smart ass. I can't embrace any light! I. Am. A. Demon!" She yelled at him before growling in frustration and crossing her arm. "Fucking nitwit." She mumbled before growling more. "Why don't you just fuck off and leave us alone then maybe we would leave you stupid humans alone!" She snapped before
Turning to walk away as she spoke in demon. "Harushia diamos giaro!!" She yelled which made the beasts all start casually back into the woods as zera walked that way as well. "Oh and by the way you little human. Stand in my way again.... I will feast on your heart for breakfast." She growled before starting into the woods once more as all the beasts seemingly just disappeared into the woods with no trace

I looked to the girl behind me, and sighed. Feeling the effects of battle, I fell to my knee. Grabbing her arm, I looked up "You alright, would hate to see you hurt." I chuckled before coughing up a bit of blood. The injuries, plus the scythe taking my life force was killing me, though nothing that would kill me immediately. I looked down again, focused on staying awake, and trying to get my shallow breath back to normal. The light began to fade, and all that was left was me and a rusted scythe, the voices have disappeared for now.

@BilsGreat

Last edited:
Lucius was kneeling down looking at tracks in the ground. They were like a wolves but they were heavier, the impressions were deeper and the paws mishapen, all of this gave him signs thats he was tracking the correct prey. Him being and skilled hunter and tracker rarely messed up, especially when tracking more dangerous beasts, he smirked muttering to himself "The weredrak went this way eh?" He stood and began to walk in the direction of the tracks, following them carefully. He heard a crackle among the trees as he knelt down again, slowly he rose to his feet. keeping his eyes forward watching through the corners of his eyes. This was a skilled hunting tactic, dont let your hunter know your aware of their presence. Lucius thought back to almost a decade ago, the tall strong man, wearing the same armor he did, same spear, and same sword, patting his head, and Lucius spoke his words aloud "Never let them know......" He said with a small frown before he forced the memories out of his mind. As the small noises grew closer he kept up the act of looking busy. Whatever it was had somehow snuck past his gaze, he felt something nipping his foot, although it didnt go through his armor he looked down and shook his foot. To see a small fox and he smiled kneeling down holding his hand out "Have you been hunting my little fella?" He said in a kind tone. He turned at the sound of another noise. A person, the footsteps were heavier, but not too heavy, the creature would definitely be humanoid. Turning his gaze he spotted the girl and he smiled his helmet masking most of his face as he said "He yours?" Lucius stood up putting the butt of his spear into the ground.
Retro Nova Retro Nova

( Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed If you'd like to have your injured character spot the two of us im sure neither of us would mind. And FYI Lucius is a bit of a caring person, so he'll help your character xD)

Last edited:
"Oh, really?" Kendra purred at Honus' threat, a smile creeping across her face. "As if a measly arrow could pierce my scales! No, it would take more than just that," She hummed, rising to all fours, towering over the group before her. "I have dueled and defeated the mightiest of drakes, killed kings both tyrannical and kind, claimed crowns and kingdoms. I have mercilessly assassinated countless people in order to rise in the hierarchy of my former homeland. I have been captured by the enemy and escaped, not once, but twice, and have murdered the greatest leaders and generals of more armies than I can be bothered to count." She hissed, her voice growing louder and louder with each sentence until she was practically roaring. "Call me crazy, little creature, but I think that while I may not be invincible, one arrow would fail to vanquish me."

Kendra chuckled as he spoke to the foolish wolf who had chosen to save him, for whatever reason. "I find it difficult to believe a half-dead man lying on the ground in either sorrow or drunkenness could somehow, despite his former weakness, find the strength to abruptly rise up and kill a damn wolf and a fucking dragon." She snorted, stifling a bout of laughter. "And yes, that is exactly why you kill, little creature, no matter how much you may try to disguise it behind a veil of justice. You kill for sport, not for the sake of humanity, for if you truly wished to defend mankind, you would only attack those who were actually an aggressive threat." She sighed, shaking her head in disdain.

"For example, I would completely understand if your little group attacked me, because I'm a fucking hyper-aggressive, murderous asshole. But what irks me is the fact that you attack literally anything that is not even remotely human, even if they're kind and would gladly help you take down the other werewolves or demons or whatever-the-fuck you're hunting. But no, you kill them, too, and that is why you're nothing more than a collection of racist pricks who had the potential to be a fantastic group who truly cared for humanity and its well-being, but instead decided to kill every single living, breathing, feeling thing that doesn't look like a human and completely twisted your original purpose into an excuse for murdering people." She snarled, her words bubbling with pure and utter fury.

As the human continued to speak, Kendra's eyes widened and she raised a paw to her agape jaws, gasping in mock horror. "By the Serpents, you poor little thing! I can't even IMAGINE staying in a house with two evidently unaggressive and most likely friendly werewolves, a witch who was kind and hospitable enough to let you stay in her home, an adorable cat, a relative, and a couple of harmless little kids! Oh, the absolute HORROR! Tell me, human, how did you even survive?!" She exclaimed sarcastically, maintaining an air of shock and fear throughout her mocking outburst.

Kendra shook her head once more, rubbing her temples and sighing. "You humans perplex me." She muttered. "You panic and freak out at the slightest hint of something different, and instead of embracing said thing, you try to solve the nonexistent "problem" by simply killing it and then acting as though you did something honorable and just. You're disgusting vermin, really. I greatly respect the few of you who actually have the sense to look at things with an open mind and treat those who are different from you kindly. It's a shame folks like that are few and far between. I suppose only stupid people are breeding nowadays..." She mumbled, her eyes narrowing in frustration and anger.

Her ears twitched and she turned to glower at Honus as he queried her. "Oh, no, I just battled a group of six demons just to try and get something to eat. I failed, of course," She laughed, somewhat sorrowfully. "So I'm still fucking starving. Considering that, I recommend you pipe down, little creature, because you're looking more and more appetizing with every idiotic word you utter." She grinned cruelly, revealing her yellow fangs, saliva drizzling from her mouth as she drooled hungrily.

Kendra turned abruptly as the cry of a woman struck her, and she let out a slight chuckle as she realized the girl was trying to protect the man laying before her. She watched the wolf flee, shouting an amused "BYE!" before turning to smirk at Sylvia, her tail twitching lazily.

"Little creature, it appears as though you have a protector," She laughed. "Albeit a rather pitiful one." She lowered her head to make eye contact with Syl, still smiling. "You think you can scare me away like a flock of crows in a cornfield? Sorry, little girl, but no dragon would run from the likes of you. What are you, another Hood? Another justice-seeker? Another idiot? If I were to guess, I'd say all of the above." She raised her head, her forked tongue flickering out from between her jaws.

Kendra's eyes widened once more as a tiger suddenly leaped out of the brush, crouching over Honus protectively. "Okay, what the actual fuck is a TIGER doing out in the middle of a forest?!" She exclaimed in disbelief and mild confusion. "Are you lost, cat? You should be out in the jungle," She snorted, prodding the feline with a massive claw in perplexity. "What are you, some sort of shapeshifter? You look awfully suspicious, y'know, taking the form of a tiger in the middle of a biome that such a beast most certainly does not belong in." The dragon laughed.

"And as for you," She growled, reaching out and attempting to pick Sylvia up - if this were to succeed, Kendra would then raise the girl to her eye level, still grinning. "You should really know better than to go around screaming at hungry dragons." She licked her lips ravenously. "I could swallow you whole right now if I wanted to. I could roast you alive. I could bite your head off. But I'm a merciful beast, so I'll let you off with a warning." She then dropped the woman, not from a dangerous height, but high enough that she might be a bit bruised.

"I recommend you idiots leave before I set all of you alight," She snarled, raising her head and outspreading her wings threateningly.

JokerValentine JokerValentine Malice Queen Malice Queen Moolock Moolock

astrodrak astrodrak Malice Queen Malice Queen Moolock Moolock

All that Honus could think that how funny the dragon was. Perhaps it was not used to the human tradition of making fucking sense when you talk. The Hood found himself collected for once, even as he learned of the terible news that he was a father. "Like I've never seen your kind around here before, lizard," he exclaimed defensively, "oh look, it's the morally high ground creature that uses words and length as a smokescreen. I can see why you killed so very many, beast, your words bore those you fight. You spit no fire, for your words are not sharp. Let me think, does it make you sleep well at night knowing you are better than me, as you so assure yourself? That you are a 'being of peace' but yet you have killed so many?"

He knew he was playing with literal fire, but had he to lose? "I dare defend my kind and my mission, because it is right and just. You, a disgusting beast with nothing but the hunger to kill, would never understand. You are an anomaly, an impediment, a mistake upon the world. And yet you talk all the same. You sound so very like the dogs, the ones that must be destroyed. Do you not see? There is no peace. There is no salvation for all of your species. Dogs grow by the bite, and your kind must kill so many living creatures to live! The Hoods are no hunters of sport, we hunt to make this land safe of your kind. We hunt so that the centuries of deaths caused by your foul being are avenged. If by open mind you expect to give you handfuls of flowers, shall it be known I would rather skin the skin from my own tongue."

He was breathing heavily now, still afraid. "And does it also assure you, you mistake, that your size makes you so invulnerable? Do you feel mighty killing my kind? We have no wings, we spit no fire, we have no sharp teeth, but we are better as we have learned to try our best. It is so funny, how your scales are so invulnerable but your eye... your eye is so weak. I could just raise my own hand and a marksman could shoot an arrow right into it, and you could drop dead and make a fine coat for a hundred starving orphans whose fathers and mothers you killed. But yet you seem to know the problem by your foul heart. It is so funny how you ignorantly bleat the ignorance of others."

He hadn't been much of a talker, not for a while, but he felt on edge with his word choice. Maybe the dragon could resort to more idiotic and outlandish tactics in order to right the argument. But just then, Syl appeared. What in the stars' name? She was bedridden but a few moments ago? But of course the dragon, perhaps frustrated perhaps troubled, seemed to be using its words to attack his daughter.

"Syl... he said rather affectionately, giving her a huge smile. He then turned back to the loathsome wyrm. "Eat your own tail then, pathetic creature," he said with new vigor, "shall it be known that she is my daughter, not be blood but by loss to the dogs. And I did not force her to join this fight, the loss of her parents and brother are but hers alone. It is not by choice she must do this, it is by will and by fate. This land is impure and accursed. And if you dare think we taste good enough, I hope you realize that I have not bathed for a week now," he toyed, hoping the dragon would secretly spare him, "But now, beast, it is you who came to this place last, not us. How may you tell us to leave when it is your foul cowardly self that threatens two Hoods dealing with such emotion? And a tiger protectorate, as I apparently see? Or shall you lose a fight twice in the same night?"

Red's tail flicks angrily as she snaps back, "I was out of ideas, alright?" Jumping to defend her current form, she batted the dragon's claw out of her face as it came close. "I think you're more out of place, though, dragon. I haven't seen one of you in hundreds of years..." The dragon's reaching for Syl sent her into high-alert and without thinking, the tiger darted between them, snarling up at the dragon. She radiated power and confidence, despite her restricting form, and cast a glance back to the humans, settling on Syl. See? This is why we don't run to protect people. We find dragons... I can get Honus. Run.

And by some stroke of cruel fate, the old one started talking. Red desperately wanted the forest to not get lit on fire by this bone-headed beast, wanted the person she spent her energy to heal and make a deal with to not become dragon food. "Hunter," she looked to Honus. Let this go. Sylvia is safe. Let's get you humans out of here, hey? Maybe not die tonight? That dragon is hungrier than I and she doesn't seem to be in the mood for sparing... A signal to the two humans and with a prayer they'd be smart about this, she bowed her head to the dragon and moved to turn away from the house and the clearing. As much as it would delight her to get a meal, the demoness was not in the mood to act more that night. She also prayed as she turned that Honus wouldn't attack her on the same non-human grounds. It would be much easier to explain his surrogate daughter's health without a bow in her face.

JokerValentine JokerValentine astrodrak astrodrak Malice Queen Malice Queen

Sylvia Aldrich
Sylvia would arrive only to be ridiculed and taunted by the winged-lizard, her teeth showing as she grew more furious at the creature. "No wonder we haven't seen any of your kind, you probably talked them to death." The dragon's talons would pinch her clothing and lift her from the ground to threaten her with being gulped alive or burned alive. Sylvia was getting rather annoyed and dared to challenge the dragon, the human would spit on the ground and look up at the lizard, "You talk too much, beast."

Sylvia would roll her eyes once she was let go as she was 'granted mercy' "Oooh big scary winged-lizard that does nothing but use its words." It didn't matter to Sylvia that she couldn't do anything to the lizard without her weapons – though she definitely wished she could just to shut it up.

Honus' words would light a fire in her heart, he was back and not a pathetic shriveled man – whatever had happened to him he had seemed to overcome it. As he spoke of her loss her mind would drift to the faces of her parents and then her brother, Honus was right her loss drove her but if it weren't for him she would have never been able to enact her revenge.

Red had been behind her the entire time and just as she spoke, Sylvia would smirk. "It's just an overgrown lizard that can possibly breath fire...no big deal! There's a reason we don't see dragons anymore, right?" Sylvia was trying to piss it off...but Red advised against it. Sylvia would look towards Honus and speak lowly so only he hears her "What do you think?", she questioned him, she would follow Honus's lead no matter what.
JokerValentine JokerValentine astrodrak astrodrak Moolock Moolock

Thalia Elderkin
The elder wolf would find herself by a peaceful stream, her tongue lapping at the cool water for a drink. Her stomach growled, she apparently hadn't eaten enough before and was now quite hungry – what else would you expect form running through the forest on a night like this. The aroma of smoke and cooking meat fills her nostrils and the she-wolf would turn her attention towards the smell, licking her muzzle hungrily. Perhaps it was a camp of humans foolish enough to leave their meals unattended. Her head would lower as she stealthily snuck her way towards the smell of food, making nary a sound. The reflective lenses of her golden eyes shimmered an emerald green as the light of the moon bathed her form. From the brush she approached the smell of cooked meat, only to find a child curled up by a pathetic fire looking rather pale. The scent of blood was too strong and she couldn't discern of the child was a human or a wolf so she decided to stay low and silent for a moment and observe. It was then that she faintly heard a disturbance of the water in the stream, the wolf would stealthily make her way towards the stream she would find a light-haired girl taking water from the stream. This one smelled like a wolf...but not from any pack she's encountered before. The woman would decide to shift from her wolf form into her human form, the bag of clothes still wrapped around her body from earlier. After clothing herself Thalia would step from the brush and towards the young girl. ”Are you alone?”, she questioned the blonde girl before looking towards the fire. ”The little one is hurt....do you need help?”
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Athena's head shot up at the sound of voices. Her leg and chest throbbed at the movement, but without Yasero around, she knew she was defenseless. There were obviously several groups, most likely two actually, and she was certain they would find her. She lay curled up in her sleeping bag, tense and trying to remain silent. Eventually, her leg began to throb and she pulled herself out and scooted into the bush to watch Lucius. He didn't seem bad, but anyone might be in these woods. It was all fine until a little green snake slithered onto her hand. She let out a shriek, flinging it off her and scooting out of the bush with wide eyes. ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Retro Nova Retro Nova

Yasero lifted her head and looked at the woman. "What do you mean?" She feigned. "I don't have a little one..." Athena was at least a mile from where they were. It was to keep Athena safe in situations like this. "And yes, I am alone, but don't get any ideas..."
Malice Queen Malice Queen

"She did, but we do not know where she went and must find her sister as well." He plopped down on the chair. Keeping his gaze away from the pups. "We will need a place to stay for a few days to get prepared to travel with the pups though. Spare food and whatever other provisions we need. If you are fine with that Harken. We will be of no bother to you whatsoever. Although Honus may become more of an issue for you if he decides to stick around as well. Him and that woman he brought in here. He listens as well as a dirt wall."
FireMaiden FireMaiden Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed JokerValentine JokerValentine
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ackara continued to smile at her pups, rocking them back and forth and completely ignoring Marius until she remembered one important detail. "Oh! We have to name them..." She mumbled, a deep frown on her face. It was really stressful, thinking of something that would affect the child's whole life. "I still like Charlie... Charlie and Annabeth..." Little Charlie then began to wail, causing Ackara to nearly drop him in surprise. "U-Uh, Marr? What do I do with him?!" She asked, trying to keep Annabeth calm. It didn't work, and now they had screaming twins and a panicked mom.
Axeykins Axeykins FireMaiden FireMaiden

A wave of anger boiled up within Kendra as Honus and Sylvia spoke, her entire body beginning to quiver with rage. It was normal for the weredrak to get angry from time to time, of course, seeing as she had some anger issues, but it wasn't often that she reached this level of fury - she could practically feel her mind tearing at the seams as it urged her to fight back with more than just words, frantically, incessantly, repeatedly whispering for her take physical action.

Struggling to control herself, Kendra backed up, still noticeably shaking. "I warned you," She hissed, her voice barely above a whisper. "I gave you an opportunity to save yourselves. For once in my stupid fucking life, I did the one thing I have never done before and showed mercy." She began to laugh a raspy, cold, cruel laugh, shrill and full of hate. "I guess that's why my mother told me to be ruthless... Not to save my own skin, but because people are such fucking idiots they won't bother to flee when you give them the chance."

Her eyes widened abruptly, her pupils slimming into pinpricks as a feral glint began to gleam in the surrounding ocean of yellow-green amidst her eyes. Her jaws snapped open and a burst of fire emerged, coating the ground beneath her in flames. The fire spread quickly, devouring the grass and shrubs before them, eventually reaching the surrounding chunk of forest and gnawing away at the trees. Still spitting fire, Kendra reared up, setting the treetops ablaze before she crashed back down onto all fours, shaking the ground. Smoke rose from her jaws and nostrils as she glared at the group before her, licking her lips. Instinct had completely taken Kendra over in the prime of her rage, leaving her nothing more than a mindless beast - or in this case, a hungry mindless beast, which is a far greater threat than it may seem.

Her eyes fell upon Honus and Syl, and she leaped forward, bounding through the growing flames and rushing toward them with an earsplitting roar. She raised a scaly paw and smacked it down, aiming for Honus, hoping to grab ahold of him while she snapped at Sylvia. Her teeth glowed in the dimming moonlight as she lunged at the girl, strings of saliva caught between her teeth.

JokerValentine JokerValentine Malice Queen Malice Queen Moolock Moolock

8896b0697bab3b0505aa971b5a78d85a.jpg

A sudden shriek full of thousands of years of fury and power echoed through the forest and one could be very surprised to hear it came from the white tiger that now radiated an unearthly dark glow. Right in front of the dragon, a torrent of crows reeking death erupted as flames licked the grass and the tiger vanished, enveloped in a frenzy of black wings. Anywhere the crows touched, the fire vanished, seemingly eaten by this energy. As quickly as it gnawed away, it went out. As all this went down, wind gusted through the clearing, carrying ash and embers like flocks of birds.

From the darkness emerged a fearsome figure nearly as tall as this disgusting scaled beast. Raegazel, driven by pure hunger and a snap of fury shrieked again from the deep cowl and she landed between the beast and the humans. This dragon's soul glowed so brightly, she could see it like a delicious, succulent beacon in the near distance. The demon couldn't form a cohesive thought that didn't involve her hunger and an overwhelming need to protect this forest and the humans behind her and like a pulse, Syl would have received these thoughts like a hammer- hundreds of years of hunger and a steel will to be a resolute guardian for her.
You forget your place, beast. The time of your kind ended long ago. Raegazel cared not if it angered the near-mindless creature even more. Anger made beings careless.

She swept a great hand forward, flinging the chain weapon in her hand in a wide arc at its wings. The power grew to the point it would feel like a physical pressure on those around, like heavy storm clouds. But perhaps most unsettlingly, every move the demon made was utterly devoid of sound.

One thought came through it all to Syl:
Take your friend and run.

astrodrak astrodrak JokerValentine JokerValentine Malice Queen Malice Queen

astrodrak astrodrak Malice Queen Malice Queen Moolock Moolock

Of course the beast couldn't handle logic, for it was not as smart as either Syl or Honus. But the sheer power it had to decimate the world, it just blew Honus away. The male could barely react as the dragon unleashed its fury, burning the scene down and creating a huge fire for all to see. The male barely escaped the flames, but did not nearly escape its flying paw, hitting him sternly onto the ground. The claw didn't puncture him, thank goodness, but it pinned him rather forcefully. He began to panic, feeling that he was being crushed. But perhaps he could reach for his dagger. He could barely squeeze his arm through, but he managed to pull out his small dagger, and proceeded to try and pierce the soft flesh in the beast's claw area.

"Let me go! Go chew the dogs up if you so choose to feast!" he exclaimed in fear, hoping that the beast would calm down long enough for him and Syl to escape. It benefitted greatly to be in numbers after all. All that Honus saw, alas, was the burning scenery that the forest had become.

// FireMaiden FireMaiden , if ye can't respond soon then I'll just come back to the house so then Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed doesn't get left without interaction.//
"I um..uh. I don't know you'll have to ask Harken about this. They could be hungry or cold or fussy or...Gah. I...I'm not feeling too well again. I'm sorry do you mind if I go out to get some fresh air. I don't want to leave you alone with the screaming pups but otherwise I may faint again. And my head has taken enough abuse as it is." He rubbed the lump on the back of his head again. Slowly creeping his way towards the door. "I'm sorry Ackara, just...hold them close and I shall be back soon?"
Marius quickly exited the house. Walking a short ways before making his way to the back of it. Taking in deep breaths as he attempted to calm himself. Little good that did with a deafening roar nearby. The Hell was that even?!
Curiosity piqued the young man followed the direction it came from and bright flickering flames of a forest fire that accompanied it.
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed FireMaiden FireMaiden JokerValentine JokerValentine Moolock Moolock astrodrak astrodrak Malice Queen Malice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back